broken crown - intro

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ✦ ✧ ✦ even tho i already play farley here >:) i decided to throw clarke in here because i love her so much. feel free to have your character already have relations with her. I don't mind, such as friends or enemies, the sorts.

Clarke hadn't been around all that much despite devoting her life to the clan. She had been off doing some of her more 'moral' work while the activity in the clan dwindled and with rose in leadership she hadn't needed to do much in order to protect the clan. It wasn't as if she could fight of the sickness that came with the rats. She had tread lightly from the clan though, her whole loyalty still stood with the kingship circle, though she had heard through the grapevine that an old friend of hers had been missing and she spent time looking for him.

she would only return when he was found, after all the pair of them had grown up together and she would do anything for him. every life matters She would think over and over while searching for him. the question on whether he had been kidnapped thick on her mind and whether she would have to fight someone, of course showing mercy before the large black panther would finish said kidnapper. but it hadn't been the case, and in Clarke's case a relief overcame her as she could return to the kingship and with that she wasted no time.

she had returned during the night, slipping into her den to not disturb the others and falling into a relaxing sleep of being home. She loved the clan. she had been born their and raised, same with her parents and their parents. The whole family really being in good terms with the clan.

in the early morning when she would raise normally, she padded out of her den, eyes glancing over the clan, a sight she never could get over. She yawned, the large figure proceeding to sit in the early morning sunlight, almost excited to see the other clan members she regarding as family.

"speech here"

touch my mouth and hold my tongue ・゚★

————— i'll never be your chosen one tags

• // no it’s fine! we love all the bbys here and i love her already

blackroses awoke early that morning, although as to why she couldn’t be sure. but to see the panther sitting in camp, caused a wave of relief to wash over her. padding iver, the canine would take a seat beside clarke, as she offered a smile in greeting. "good morning, are you normally awake this early or could you not sleep?" she wasn’t sure which would be the case with clarke, but it would start a conversation with her nonetheless.

\ BLACK ROSES AND HAIL MARYS \ TAGS

• ✦ ✧ ✦ When Clark caught site of Rose she smiled, eyes trailing as she watched the canine head her way. She too would offer a smile to the Archdruid, her large figure shifting to face more towards Rose to appear just that more inviting. "the latter" She answered giving the fem a shrug. "i suppose i don't mind it though, it's cool and refreshing, and it's nice to be back home" She added giving the leader a look of uncertainty. "why are you up so early is what i should be asking you" The look turning into a more playful smile.

"speech here"

touch my mouth and hold my tongue ・゚★

————— i'll never be your chosen one tags

• TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR —

The male would trot up and settle in. Eyes on the child and tail wagging a bit. Morning ladies. She offered with a soft tone.

speaking thinking

— SOMETHING THAT WILL LIGHT THOSE EARS

I NEED ANOTHER STORY

SOMETHING TO GET OFF MY CHEST

MY LIFE GETS KINDA BORING

tags