temporal // meeting 11-6

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • hole in my soul, don't know how to fill it up

"BlizzardClan, gather for a meeting."

Soft evening had fallen over BlizzardClan and the cold had chilled the sounds of the night creatures that had been abundant earlier in the season. Once there was a decent crowd gathered, Aleksei would begin. "Since we are all gathered here, I want to take a moment to remember our fallen friends who are no longer with us. Why were their lives cut short? Because there are people out there who believe that taking a life is alright and sometimes, living in BlizzardClan, we deserve to die. We, as BlizzardClanners, choose to live with rules on how we treat each other, our allies, our neutrals, and our enemies. Many other groups do not have that and hate us for wanting to live better. They call it arrogance, we call it decency, and then they say that we deserve to die, to be killed, to be captured, to be tortured, because we want to conduct our lives in a good manner?"

"The Shadow Veil leader just announced in his most recent meeting that all BlizzardClanners are to be killed on sight. He told his people to capture, torture, and kill any BlizzardClanner they want, in a war they started because they did not want to punish their own member for wrongfully capturing a neutral. We sought justice, we were met with arrogance and insults and here they are now, targeting our friends and family, saying all of us, young and old, should die because of who were are."

"That ends this week. I'll let them know we're coming, so they can evacuate their elderly and their infirmed and their children, because BlizzardClan does not conduct war from the shadows like terrorists, and because BlizzardClan does not fight those who are unable to defend themselves. Expect a battle this week. We will not let them go unpunished for murder." It was a bold move, but it was also a statement: BlizzardClan was not going to sink to the level of the degenerate scum who lived in the Veil.

tags

// since Aleksei is taking note of those who attend the meeting, only those who show up here by the next part of the meeting are receiving their promotions, if any. I plan on posting again with the next part of the meeting on Thursday or after, so your character has until then to attend.

THE FUCK WOULD YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND

IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALEKSEI ().

• Aiden padded up to the meeting area. He took a seat, seemingly the first one there. A small crowd began to gather and before long Aleksei was talking about war again. The canine felt his face hardening. He was going to do his very best at this. He'd never fought in a war before, but you bet your damn ass he'd be fighting for not only his life, but hte life of the family that had taken him in and cared for him. "YEAH! Let's do this!" he yelled, whooping at the end of Aleksei's speech. If Aleksei didn't fire them up, Aiden hoped he could.

BlizzardClan - Paladin Trainee - Male - 9 months old.

• Strong words from a strong leader. Yes she could truly say that she admired her great uncle and perhaps she wished to one day be like him. But for now her words would have been too jagged and harsh. Truly she did think that the veil was beneath her and their incompetent members should be thrown to the slaughter for what they had done. She did, didn’t she? A part of her didn’t know because she couldn’t tell if it was her or him but she remained firm and settled down at the meeting, tails curled up against herself. Everything was going to come to term and they would beg for forgiveness, beg for mercy and concede to a fight that they could not hope to win.

BUT I KNOW YOU WON'T LEAVE IT

CAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU NEED IT

tags - roleplayed by valkyrie | pixel by pax - ref

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ —

Aurelio approached, listening to what Aleksei had to say. His first real battle. His training would pay off - he would make them proud. He stood near Valaerya, head held high as he listened, proud of his clan and those that were in it. They were the strongest clan there was, he thought, and they would make the Veil pay dearly for their attacks. "We will make each other proud." Aurelio said, glancing at his clanmates. There was no other way, it seemed.

I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING IS COPACETIC

9 mo. male. paladin. moonie

thanks to pax for the profile pic

• Hmm. A fight against the Veil. This would be good. Minerva never cared for the place anyway. The kitsune nodded and waited for further announcements.

"EVERYONE DIES BUT NOT EVERYONE LIVES" & TAGS

I CAN SEE A RAINBOW

IN YOUR TEARS AS THEY FALL ON DOWN ❞

sundance + blizzardclan + penned by averie

• gabriel----------

paladin commander

Gabriel listened silently, withholding any judgement he might make on the matter. The lion took note of Aleksei's plans, giving a single nod in response, considering his own options in the situation. Of course, he already knew that he would be fighting, but it was the way in which he would go about it that he was thinking about at the moment. He glanced up as he focused elsewhere, waiting for the BlizzardClan leader to continue on with the rest of the meeting.

I'VE BEEN COLD, I'VE BEEN MERCILESS

BUT THE BLOOD ON MY HANDS SCARES ME TO DEATH

tags. | played by mystify.

• ———— Kady Keyper————

Never felt so sweet, you pass the key unlock my heart

4br1HfH.png

The vice-leader decides to take a seat next to her best friend as she used to do in the past, making sure to make her presence known and even tease him a bit with a light bump on the shoulder. Of course, it's something she used to do with her tail, but being that she didn't really have one anymore...

Her focus remains on Aleksei as the male speaks of their terms with the Veil. Was it bad that in a way she wished they could capture veil members as well? Maybe not torture them or anything, but just.. purely capture them for information? Or was that her criminal past begging to make a guest appearance? She pushes the thought aside and merely nods in agreement to their leader, as this was already news discussed in the HP meeting.

At the end of the day, she was going to be able to deck someone in the face. There was nothing more exciting than that.

You and my best friend, we cowboys and angels

☾*: Gave you all I got to give —————

I know it ain't no way to live, so I told that devil to take you back

Cared for by Echo || Blizzardclan Vice-Leader || Tags || Avatar by Seleste

• If Rosemont had been able to read Kady's thoughts, he would have agreed with the female. At least capturing the Veilers would prove some sort of use to them. Information was vital, especially in times of war. The Shadow Veil were foolish to make BlizzardClan enemies, but considering his position, there was little he could do, especially with his bad leg. The lanky wolf huffed to himself as he took a seat near the back of the crowd, listening attentively to Aleksei as he spoke. These were bad times, but Rosemont remained ever. optimistic for BlizzardClan.

思いが届かないって悩むのは

( rosemont — blizzardclan — deputy — tags | rped by seleste )

( ) ——— ( ) ——— ( ) ——— ( )

• After hearing Aleksei speak about recent events, Canoris was glad she ended up camping with the Blackhearts over Shadow Veil during her time in the Whispering Pines. Though from rumor, the Blackhearts weren't on great terms with BlizzardClan either.

She was sitting towards the back of the meeting, not feeling right intermingling with the bulk of the crowd. She chewed over a thought for a bit before asking, "Surge and I are only here visiting, but I'd like to help in the battle against Shadow Veil if you'd let me." Her voice carried clearly, and her one clear blue eye wasn't hesitant. BlizzardClan felt like a home to her, and though her leg wasn't 100%, it was well enough to fight for a group she cared about.

She would, of course, make sure Surge hung back. She couldn't lose him twice.

Ebony colored young wolf - Female - Half blind - Wanderer - Gen 5

Tauriel Sylvan x Ululare Eternite - Adopted by Fragilepast

Canoris' companion:

Surge - Elf Owl - Young - Male

• ARCANESECRET

☆ blizzardclan paladin trainee | bio

it seemed arcane had arrived a little late. he was lucky to catch most of aleksei's announcements as he strided over.

the announcements about the shadow veil unnerved him. again, he found himself wondering why every group doesn't just get along despite their differences, but that was only possible in an idealistic world. as the leader continued, arcane could only sigh. at least blizzardclan was conducting this mass battle civilly, but why at all? arcane could never hope to understand war.

he sat down quietly, waiting for further words.

• Aleksei extended them a courtesy Narukami did not fully believe they deserved, but it was his decision, and there was honor in sparing the lives of those who had no role in the conflict. He also recognized, however, that captures could be...prudent. He had done worse things in service of his family to make a point, because pressure points were so easily exploited, and so many shared a weakness in those they cared for. Narukami was not especially proud of it, in hindsight, but he had taken the lives of those close to a target, to an opponent. Perhaps it was best BlizzardClan did not do the same, and with that thought, he crept closer to the group, almost hesitant as he sat beside Rosemont. The warmth radiating off of the lanky wolf was comforting, at least, and he inhaled, straightening his posture, chin tilted.

TAGS

HATING MY PAST, I FOUND THE OLD ME

BULLET-PROOF VEST MY ONLY CLOTHING

• LIVIN' LIFE WITH NO NEED FOR THE BRAKES

cannon f. odder / blizzardclan / member / male [♂] / tags

*:・゚✦ It seemed that Cannon, unlucky as he always was, had chosen a bad time to return to his home, as he found himself quite disturbed by the words spoken by the leader as he dragged himself forward. It had been so long since he had attended a meeting, and he hoped that there was more news, good news. The last thing he wanted was for his return to be marked solely by such a bleak announcement. As he could not sit, both of his back legs now gone, Cannon laid down at the edge of the crowd, ears perked as he awaited some happier news.

"Speech."

WELCOME TO YOUR LIFE, YEAH YEAH ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— IT COULD BE A FANTASY, YEAH YEAH

cannon f. odder ⚠ blizzardclan member ⚠ male [♂] ⚠ tags

PLAY CANNON'S FAMILY?

• IM JUST A FULL TANK AWAY FROM FREEDOM —

Leif had taken a seat next to no one in particular right before Aleksei had spoken. So, the Shadow Veil had finally cracked, and were now declaring war on them.. That was cute. It was a long time coming really, so this was old news to the ginger Paladin. They'd ground her down to a fine powder, crushing her spirit and breaking her soul, so now she was going to return the favor. Why shouldn't she? She had nothing left to lose now. Leif had already decided from the previous HP meeting that she'd go in with guns metaphorically blazing and aim to create as much chaos and discord in the maelstrom that was to come, regardless of whether she burnt herself up in the process.

The girl would say nothing, though the faintest hint of a smile would present itself across her lips.

YOU'RE THE LAST OF A DYING BREED

( write our names in the wet concrete )

( ) ——— ( ) ——— ( ❖ ) ——— ( ❖ )

• hole in my soul, don't know how to fill it up

BlizzardClan was not a war-like group, so their enthusiasm for the raid was very welcome. Aleksei would give a small nod towards those who voiced their words, his gaze turning towards Canoris. The leader was glad to see her face in the crowd, along with Cannon as well. "Thank you, Canoris, your help is much appreciated," Aleksei answered. If she wanted to help BlizzardClan, he was not going to stop her.

"As for other news, Valhalla has invited us to the coronation of their leaders. The Solaris Kingdom has a fall festival ball event occurring. The Dino Rescue event and the Halloween event is still ongoing."

"Ella is demoted." Simply put, Aleksei hadn't seen her around for a bit. "Shoutouts go to Minerva, Arcanesecret, Aiden, Leifsdottir, Aurelio, Valaerya, Gabriel, and Kady. Aiden receives the Ranger title and Leifsdottir receives the Mage title."

allegro! - coronation party

SUNDROPS — fall festival ball

BLIZZARDCLAN DINO RESCUE // EVENT

mini halloween event!

// congrats to Aiden and Leifsdottir on their titles!

In addition, raid is below!

Your Actions Have Consequences || BLIZZARDCLAN RAID

tags

THE FUCK WOULD YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND

IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME

• A few events, hmm? Seemed like she would have to attend those. A small smile was on her maw as Aleksei continued with his announcements. Ella was demoted...that was a shame. But hey, she got a shoutout! That was always good news. Along with others that she had met. And two got titles. I'll just have to do my best. These are healing paws, and whether they like it or not, they will be all over my Clanmates, healing them in times of need... Okay, she was getting a bit ahead of herself. She needed to slow her roll. "Thanks for the shoutout, Aleksei. Congrats to Aiden and Leifsdottir."

"EVERYONE DIES BUT NOT EVERYONE LIVES" & TAGS

I CAN SEE A RAINBOW

IN YOUR TEARS AS THEY FALL ON DOWN ❞

sundance + blizzardclan + penned by averie

• ———— Kady Keyper————

Never felt so sweet, you pass the key unlock my heart

4br1HfH.png

Kady gives a firm nod to her leader's words, her gaze eventually shifting to Canoris who was somewhere in the crowd. It was a weird feeling to have the female back, even if it was just temporary, but... it was nice to hear her name being called out again.

Following the shoutouts the saber flashes Gabriel a grin. "Congrats, everyone!" 

You and my best friend, we cowboys and angels

☾*: Gave you all I got to give —————

I know it ain't no way to live, so I told that devil to take you back

Cared for by Echo || Blizzardclan Vice-Leader || Tags || Avatar by Seleste

• IM JUST A FULL TANK AWAY FROM FREEDOM —

Ella's demotion had really come as a surprise. She hadn't seen the girl around at all lately, and given that she had already received a warning last week, this was only natural. Not that Leifsdottir cared much - she didn't really know the female well to begin with.

Oh, but herself and Aurelio received titles. That was alright, she supposed. While she didn't particularly care for them, she understand the sentiment that Aleksei was trying to get across, and the Paladin would simply dip her head in a grateful manner but ultimately remained silent.

YOU'RE THE LAST OF A DYING BREED

( write our names in the wet concrete )

( ) ——— ( ) ——— ( ❖ ) ——— ( ❖ )

• Aiden gave a surprised look at Aleksei, hearing his name called for the Ranger title. He wasn't expecting any titles, though it was welcome. He dipped his head, blinking warmly at the leader. "Thank you. And congratulations to all mentioned."

BlizzardClan - Paladin Trainee - Male - 9 months old.