where i kept my rebel red / seraphinus family chat

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • [ WOLFSBANE ]

Shadow Veil.

I wanted to make a place where it'd be easier for us to talk about the history and any future plots between the family, so here it is!

I also wanted to say I love how there's a theme with the icons for each of them.

DANCE, DANCE

WE'RE FALLING APART TO HALFTIME

DANCE, DANCE

AND THESE ARE THE LIVES YOU LOVE TO LEAD

tags. | played by mystify. | art credit to pax.

• Alright! It's not 100% figured out since it didn't need to be before, so I'll give the basics and we can figure out the exact details afterwards!

Since the characters were created before the rebuild, it was before they were on Agrelos. Instead of being born, each brother was created by their father, who, seeing as they're based on the archangels, would be God/Chuck, as Gabe was originally based on the Supernatural character.

Once they were adults, he left, completely disappearing from their lives. Since then, Michael and Lucifer started getting into arguments and fights which started out petty and ended up escalating to be more serious. The conflict isn't something I have specific details for, but I do know that it has something to do with their father, at the very least, and I'm working on trying to figure that out so if you have ideas, feel free to suggest them.

As you know, Raphael stayed with Michael during the fight that caused Lucifer to leave. Meanwhile Gabriel decided to follow after Lucifer so he wasn't alone, and they lived together for years. At some point, Gabriel was captured by a demon named Asmodeus who tortured him for a while, which including removing his wings and sewing his mouth shut. Gabriel escaped, went to BlizzardClan, was eventually taken again and when he was rescued, Lucifer had found him in BlizzardClan and was able to heal him of the physical injuries he had, including his wings and his mouth. Lucifer stayed for a short while before he ended up leaving.

The last paragraph is mostly irrelevant to Raphael and Michael, but I thought it'd be better to have all the details at once.

DANCE, DANCE

DANCE, DANCE

• hey!

Gabe's story is pretty rough, wow.

While is wouldn't be what cause Lucifer to leave, I can definitely see a Mike have started a few of the arguments by being like, "you acting that way is why dad left, nag nag nag" /would that make sense?

also meri, do you have any idea about how long it was after lucifer and gabriel left that raphael left michael? like, soon after it happened, or more recently?

ONE FLEW EAST, ONE FLEW WEST———— ・゚✧ 」

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST — bio

• Thank you for the extra detail! I feel terrible for Gabriel, though D:

(It looks like Raf made out easy!)

I can imagine that it was fairly shortly after they separated, yes; once the dust settled, Raf probably realized that if he stayed he'd become an underling of his brother (or thought he would be, anyway), and left as soon as possible - because he knew that, because he's such a pushover, staying even a little while would probably end up with him permanently under Mike's thumb.

• I get what you mean, yeah, and that would make sense.

Also yeahhh, he's had it pretty rough since they separated, considering his boyfriend also disappeared recently, but I'm hoping to have things look to the brighter side soon for him.

DANCE, DANCE

DANCE, DANCE

• Yeah, I recognized your name, so I remember!! I understand why you dropped him though, and it's leading to other plots with Gabe as well so even if it hurts him he'll figure things out eventually.

DANCE, DANCE

DANCE, DANCE

• Ah, ok. Thanks! (Mike would definitely have taken advantage of Raf's nature if he'd stayed long; I don't think he'd even have realized.)

oof—I recognize Algernon's name. I don't think I played with him or Gabe, but I did stalk BlizzardClan for a bit a while ago. I was thinking of putting someone there

Poor Gabe, to lose Algernon on top of all that—I hope you have something nice planned for him soon!

• I do, don't worry!

Besides, even though there's problems between them, Gabe still cares about his brothers so being able to see them would be something that would be good for him too.

DANCE, DANCE

DANCE, DANCE

• I'm trying to work out something to bring Mike to BlizzardClan, and depending on how it goes when he reunites with Gabe, he'll either stay or move on though curiosity would probably draw him back every so often for a visit

• We can see what happens and figure it out from there.

We should probably figure out exact details for what happened first though, so that we're on the same page!!

Have any ideas??

DANCE, DANCE

DANCE, DANCE

• ..Lucifer.. So, Lucifer and Gabriel lived together for a long time after the split between the brothers. Eventually, when Gabriel was captured, he initially felt hurt because he thought Gabe had left, but then when he realized he had been captured, he began searching for him. It was only after he had escaped Asmodeus the second time that Lucifer found Gabriel in BlizzardClan and healed him, and restored his powers to him. Lucifer stayed around for a little bit and met Kady, so for any background information you can look at the posts by lucifer !!

you made me a, you made me a believer, believer

you break me down, you build me up, believer, believer

mystify - - she/her

• also, Merioneth & ko.  

i understand if you're busy, but would you mind posting with your characters soon at least once or twice so i know that you intend to stick with them??

if you can't right now i understand, just let me know so that i know when to expect to see them around

mystify - - she/her

• Ugh, Mystify, I'm sorry - I don't think I can play Raphael. I really wanted to, but I've overloaded myself with characters and it's a dead struggle to keep up with the ones I have. I applied because I really wanted to be part of this family, and because I miss Gabe, but it's clear to me that I can't do it properly. I'm super sorry. :c

He's still basically a blank slate - please do adopt him back out. I ostensibly put him in the Solaris Kingdom but I don't think he made any IC appearances. I'm so sorry for this disappointment, but you all deserve someone who can play him richly and actively instead of trying to keep him on casually, and I'm just exhausted from trying to balance IRL things with catsite things.

Thank you for your understanding. </3

• I understand, thank you for letting me know!

If at any point you want to have a member of the family again there is currently something happening that I feel like I shouldn't mention just yet, but this won't be the only time I'll be adopting out family members, so if you're still interested when you are less stressed and feel as if you can handle it, that might be a possibility at that point.

mystify - - she/her

• I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with Michael! He really does interest me, and I know how frustrating it is to adopt out a character, and they never appear, so I'm going to try to post with him soon. I've been procrastinating just because I want to get the conflict straight in my head before posting with him, but I'll stop that. I'm really sorry!

I'll have his visit up soon - just want to hear Ashinka's take on the fight between Mike and ..Lucifer.. first, if that's alright?

• It's alright, and that's entirely fine by me! Take your time, I just wanted to make sure you intended to keep him, is all.

mystify - - she/her

• I actually like this. I feel like Lucifer would have been annoyed by Mike and like, left because he was tired of being the one blamed for their father leaving?

I will check on those posts though and post him coming back to Blizzardclan for a while ;)

HELP ME BELIEVE IT'S NOT THE REAL ME

somebody help me tame this animal

played by ashinka.