High school sweethearts (bxg-pafp)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Annie gasped when she felt Zane trip. She ended up falling with him and landing on top of him. "Are you alright?" She asked laughing. Her hands were against his chest and her legs straddled his torso. She couldn't help but laugh again. "You're such a doofus." She said playfully.

• Zane smirked looking up at her. "I'm fine, the water broke my fall" he joked reaching up to cup her face in his hands as they floated along with the waves. He chuckled at her comment. "But I'm your doofus" he joked

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Zane kissed her back happily. He only pulled away when needing to breathe. "You know, being out here makes me thing of how we met over the summer"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Zane smiled back hearing her say that. "And in all of that time, we have done so much together. I swear you've practically become a part of my family since you've been over so often"

• "Hey...maybe one day you'll be officially a part of my family" Zane suggested

• "It really does...you ever thought about a future for us after high school?" Zane asked reaching around and hugging her waist

• Annie looked down at him, still running her fingers through his hair. "I mean, I guess I've pondered it. But we've only been dating a few months." She said hesitantly. "That doesn't mean I don't want to marry you, I guess it's weird to think about. I mean, this is our last year of high school. What if we go to different colleges and.." Annie trailed off, her thought seeming to end there.

• "Hey how about we wait to see how this final year of high school will go for the two of us? Then we can figure out what our future will be"

• Bump