High school sweethearts (bxg-pafp)

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Hey there! Thanks for checking my thread out! Hopefully you’ll like what you see.

I’m not looking for anything too advanced. Just a fluffy little bxg thread. Hope you’re okay with being a guy.. heh. The basic plot is that our characters are in high school, junior/senior year. The goal is that we have a nice fluffy rest of our high school career and we figure out what we’re going to do for college when the tomen comes. Just post a picture, name and brief description of your character and we can jump right in.

I have two rules:

Use good grammar

One paragraph (4-5 sentences) per post

Annie Jones

best-25-honey-blonde-hair-ideas-on-pinterest-best-of-blonde-hair-girl.jpg

Age- 17

Height- 5’4”

Weight- 140lbs

• I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• ~Perfect! I’ll start and you can jump in :)~

It was Annie’s first day of her senior year. She was at her locker forcing in some obnoxiously large textbooks. She was pretty anxious about today. She had plenty of friends and she’s was considerably well liked but school and people still made her nervous. Shaking off the nerves she shut her locker door and shrugged her backpack onto her shoulder. It was early September so the weather was still nice, but Annie got cold easily. She wore a light pink thin knit sweater and ripped jeans, paired with low-top mint converse. Her hair, the wavy blonde mess ignore was, was french braided and rested on her shoulder.

• Ooc: do you mind if I make this a bad boy x good girl kind of thing or no? Also is it okay for them to have already started dating?

Zane wandered into the concrete building of the high school. It was his first day of senior year and he was ready to get out of the high school. He moved a hand through his dark streak dyed hair as he found his way to his locker. As he came close, he saw Annie was at the locker right next to him and had a smile grow on his face. He sneaked up behind her to cover her eyes. "Hey guess who?"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• -yes I love both suggestions!-

Annie was startled for a second before the familiar scent of Zane's cologne filled her nose. Her lips stretched into a smile and she giggled before turning around. She placed her hands on his chest and smiled up at him. "Good morning." She spoke softly. She took a second to scan his features. His dyed hair and dark eyes. His sunkissed skin and full lips. She hadn't seen him in a little while and his presence was so refreshing to her. All the stress she had built up was, at least temporarily, gone.

• Zane smiled and wrapped his arms around Annie. "Good morning yourself. It's been too long since I saw you, how have you been?" he asked. He looked down at her taking in her apperance. Her long blonde hair and blue eyes that seemed to sparkle even in the little bit of light. He leaned in to kiss Annie's cheek. "Say, would you mind if we sicked first period to make up for last time"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.

• Annie giggled. She ran her hands through his hair, contemplating his request. "Tempting.. but you do realize that school just started. I don't want my teachers to hate me yet. But you can try to convince me.." She said looking up into his eyes with a playful smile. She didn't really plan to ditch, it wasn't her style, but she was curious what he had to say.

• Zane thought about it for a moment trying to find a way to convince her. "Well I think that if we did skip, then perhaps we could go explore the docks nearby and do some couple stuff since it's been forever since I've seen you" he came up with before playing with her long hair slightly braiding it a bit

• Annie hummed, leaning her head against his chest. "Tempting still. We should go after though. We can watch the sun set together. And there'd be less people. We could even swim since it's not gotten too cold yet.." She said smiling at the thought. Just then the first period warning bell rang. Annie pulled away. "So it's settled. After school?" She said looking up with a hopeful expression.

• Zane thought it over, but then nodded agreeing with it. "After school, but only because we share our first period class together" he responded. He then walked with her to their first class, history and found a seat in the back motioning for her to come back with him

• Annie watched him go to the black of the class. She rolled her eyes and sat in the seat to his left. "You know, I do plan on learning in this class. It's hard to hear from back here." She said setting her backpack on the ground. She scanned the room. There were only half a dozen kids in here so far, and the teacher sat silently at his desk waiting for the class to begin. She looked back over at Zane and couldn't help but smile.

• Zane rolled his eyes hearing her complain about the placement in the classroom. "You'll be able to learn from back here and besides the teacher isn't going to say anything that you don't already know from whatever reading you did beforehand. I've heard things about him from my brother" he explained referring to his brother who had graduated a few years back

• Annie rolled her eyes in response to his eye rolling. "Call me crazy for wanting some straight A's." She said with fake defensiveness. Her mind wandered to the dock. To having some alone time with him, something she hadn't had in much too long. Being generally busy and lazy got the best of her. She was excited to be seeing him everyday now. Even if it was just for a bit. "maybe you'll learn something too." She said pointing her finger at him in an accusatory way.

• Zane sighed. "I guess I can't argue with that. Aren't you trying to be the valedictorian?" he asked. He glanced over at her just thinking about being at the dock with her instead of just sitting in classrooms all day. He moved a hand over to her and laid a hand over her upper leg. "I could learn, but I think I learn better from experience than a lecture"

• Annie set her small hand on top of his. "Valedictorian would be nice.." She looked over to him and raised an eyebrow, an amused expression on her face. "You know this is a history class right? You can't experience the first world war. No matter how boring the lectures may be." She looked to the front of the class as the second bell rang.

-wanna skip to the end of school?-

• Ooc: sure

Zane let out a sigh of relief as the final bell rang and ended the first day. He left his last class, chemistry and went over to his locker waiting to see Annie already grabbing her back. "Hey baby, ready to head out?"

• Annie shut her locker and turned towards the voice, her backpack held in one hand now light with only the weight of her homework. "Yup! Let's go." She said with a grin, barely able to contain her excitement as well as nerves for the time they were about to share. She might get some shit from her mom. Her mom wasn't a huge fan of Zane, and she voiced it, but she supported Annie none the less.

• Zane smirked hearing her say that and went to grab her hand and headed out with the both of them. They went over to his old pick up truck. He opened the door and got in the driver's side. He was glad to be with her despite the fact that her mother wasn't happy with their relationship. "You know my mom is happy I found you"

• Annie hopped in the passenger seat and set her backpack by her feet. She buckled her seat belt and looked over to her boyfriend with a soft expression. "She better be. I'm an amazing influence." She said playfully, but her cheeks were a bit red from the statement. She wished her mom could see the good in Zane that Annie saw. But she just saw his lacking grades and dyed hair. She'd spent a lot of time at Zane's place, getting to know his family and such. It only made her feel all the more guilty she never brought him 'round to her own house.

• Zane chuckled. "That you are, you're the reason I'm not failing out of high school after all" he pointed out. He pulled out of the high school's parking lot heading off down the road toward the main dock in town. He turned on the radio to a classic Queen song. "Hey, how come I've never been to your house? You've been over to my house multiple times this summer"