MASS ADOPTS SIGN UPS

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • one of the things that had been discussed for improving the clan and brining in new members, was a new mass adopts for the clan. if you are interested in having some siblings / kids for your character, then please feel free to offer them up! once made, the link to the mass adoption will be added into this post.

Code
    1. [b]PARENTS:[/b] answer here
    2. [b]SPECIES:[/b] answer here
    3. [b]RELATIONS:[/b] answer here
    4. [b]AGE:[/b] answer here
    5. [b]SPOTS:[/b] answer here
    6. [b]RULES:[/b] answer here
    7. [b]OTHER:[/b] answer here

• PARENTS: npc x npc (siblings to blindlove and lockdown)

SPECIES: ocelots

RELATIONS: they'll be the siblings of blind and lock

blindlove and lockdown are both gravediggers (assistant deputy)

blindlove is also a moonshiner (healer)

SPOTS: like 1 or 2?? idk honestly

RULES: keep them active, in the exiles for awhile pls, etc.

OTHER: the basic idea is that their parents were practically feral and raised them fairly harshly, ostracizing blin because she was blind and "worthless", and lockdown tries to keep her at a distance but at the same time is very protective. anyway, your character can hold any sort of opinion about blind/lock & the rest of their family (just expect some plots for these kids bc architect is heckin good at plots)

/ architect i kinda assumed you're cool with adopting out their other siblings?? so if not let me know lmao

tIMvjK9.png

"MY HEART AND THE EARTH SHARE THE SAME RULE

IT STARTS WITH LOVE AND ENDS WITH YOU."

• /dies

i wasn't going to do this but whoops. . . .

PARENTS: cataclysm x jacky faber

SPECIES: any! (would have been born a caracat)

RELATIONS: will be a sibling to glasshouse, ex-leader of the exiles. cataclysm, the father, is semi-active and is the ex-sanguine ruins leader and dark dynasty deputy. can probably argue their step-mother is amour darling and their ex-step father is permafrost. outdated family tree

AGE: five years spiritually, any age physically [born june 24th, 2013]

SPOTS: one

RULES: must stay in the exiles for at least a week before moving elsewhere. will carry the faber name, although can be dropped for most circumstances. if you lose interest in playing the character, please notify fallen -- so she can either delete or re-adopt the character.

OTHER: cataclysm and jacky were a very popular couple in bloodclan [sr] back in 2013. there was a lot of drama between the two, with jacky having unfaithful habits and cataclysm coping with drinking and self-harm. for this, the child can choose to only appreciate one parent, both parents, or neither. if you would like more information regarding the history, message fallen.

a bad habit, such a bad, bad habit !

| glasshouse | duskfall |

- twenty one - west coast - cancer - persistent monachopsis -

• PARENTS: Yptix .x. NPC

SPECIES: dire wolves

RELATIONS: Yptix is a shp and a former leader, deputy, healer many times in her past life as Flora.

SPOTS: 4

RULES: please keep them active In The Exiles for at least two weeks real time

OTHER: they can discover their mothers past if you want and can plot with her over it as well

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN TO BE ALONE

AND IN THE END I GUESS I HAVE TO FALL

ALWAYS FIND MY PLACE AMONG THE ASHES

tags

• PARENTS: npc x npc, siblings of softvelvet

SPECIES: feline fox hybrids

RELATIONS: softvelvet is the current leader of the dark dynasty and an saboteur ( hp ) of the exiles.

AGE: physical age would be indeterminable, as they usually look younger than they actually are - would look around 11 to 13 months of age.

SPOTS: four

RULES: must remain in the exiles for at least a week before putting them elsewhere. they must carry the hamrik surname. please contact me if you will no longer be able to play an sibling and i'll gladly rehome them for you!

OTHER: these siblings will come from an empire from an faraway land, called the korin empire. they were all princes/princesses but it was softvelvet that was picked to inherit the crown. as an result, multiple plots can arise from this, including sibling rivalries and such! the hamriks will have their own plotting thread as soon as the slots are full!

IT'S THE LAST DAYS OF SPARTA, FOLLOW HIM TO MEET APOLLO

—— ( dark dynasty + the exiles \ imperial emperor + saboteur \ penned by yakan ) ——

• PARENTS: NPC & NPC ( adopted by Breakout)

SPECIES: optional

RELATIONS: Breakout is a Vandal of the exiles(shp), and a former Executor(hp) of The Cartel. He is the son of Deathstroke and Reiki. Deathstroke being a well known villian on this site as well to have countless of past hp ranks and even leading some few clans in the past. He also carries the Wilson last name. Reiki is the son of Finnishwars and Forgivencrimes; Finnishwars being a former leader of both the rift and the exiles while Forgivencrimes was a head medic(hp) in the savage as well a hp in the exiles i think??. He also carries the last names Praelium Simul-Stamus so have tons of relatives.

SPOTS: 5

RULES: 1; they have to age realistic but i'm fine if you want to age them up quicker to 8 moons at most since Break is a young adult so i don't want them to end up older then himself, that's just weird. 2; While they are free to carry the Praelium Simul-Stamus name are not allowed to take up the Wilson last name since Break hates the Wilsons and hides him even being related to Deathstroke.

OTHER: Breakout will be like a big brother towards them so he will protect them with his life and care for them deeply.

———— 'BREAKOUT' ————

( HATE CAN KILL - BUT I'M A KILLER. )

SO BE STILL I'LL WATCH YOU WITHER.

————————————————————————