have a litter with this girl ?? [CLOSED]

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • LONG LIVE ALL THE MAGIC WE MADE && shadowclan & tags

So here's the rundown! Briarthorn and her siblings were abandoned at a very young age by their parents (it is unknown whether they left, died, etc.) and were adopted and brought to ShadowClan by a warrior who then eventually left them as well. Briar has spent the majority of her life believing that anyone she is close to will eventually leave so she is generally untrusting and guards her heart a lot. It doesn't take much for her to catch feelings but she will be the last one to realize, admit it, or act on it.

That's where your character comes in! Your character will meet Briarthorn and sweep her off her feet. He will make her think he likes her, dote on her, etc. until eventually she comes to terms with the fact that she's in love with him and acts on it (by doing the do with y/c). Afterwards, she will realize she is pregnant and be over-the-moon, coming to y/c with the great news.

Y/C can respond in a variety of ways (but all of which will leave Briar heartbroken, intensifying the lack of trust she has for others):

- admits that he was just messing with her the entire time and doesn't want anything to do with her or the kits

- did like her but isn't ready for the commitment of being a father and mate, leaving her to raise the kits by herself

- doesn't love her and doesn't want to be with her, but does want to help raise the kits, in which case the litter will be split between their Clans with both visiting

If you're interested comment below! Her tags are in the signature or at the bottom of the post!

"speech"

「 BRING ON ALL THE PRETENDERS ———— ・゚✧ 」

one day we will be remembered — tags

• I have a BloodClanner who's around her age. I'm lowkey trying to expand his bloodline and I already have a different litter planned out for him if that's alright? It wouldn't interfere much with this plot since he doesn't want those kids either. He's an ass, but he's manipulative and will play around with her feelings. Here's his tags.

• I have Desertbreeze? perhaps he'll be in love with her too but he won't be ready to be a mate but he definitely would want to be a father to the kits because he loves kits omg :( if you want more info on him let me know c: i haven't set up his tags yet asjdkl

he's from riverclan

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

The post was edited 1 time, last by benito ().

• I have a BloodClanner who's around her age. I'm lowkey trying to expand his bloodline and I already have a different litter planned out for him if that's alright? It wouldn't interfere much with this plot since he doesn't want those kids either. He's an ass, but he's manipulative and will play around with her feelings. Here's his tags.

Hmm I forgot to mention but she's very anti-BloodClan so he would probably have to trick her into thinking he was from somewhere else or she wouldn't go for it. But if he can do that I'm open to an interaction thread to see how they vibe! Do you want to make or should I? c:

I have Desertbreeze? perhaps he'll be in love with her too but he won't be ready to be a mate but he definitely would want to be a father to the kits because he loves kits omg :( if you want more info on him let me know c: i haven't set up his tags yet asjdkl

he's from riverclan

I would love more information on him! And an interaction thread as well! Would you like me to make or would you?

• oooff this would be such a buckpaw thing to do! he's my charming little flirty frat boy over in darkclan (a lily x dusk x obsidian baby), and the second commitment becomes a thing, he dips because he is not mature enough/ready for it yet! but he would want to help raise the kits out of like his morals/ethics and because it's the right thing to do and he'd probably want to be friendly through all of it but feel super guilty for leading her on just to freak out over commitment

I THINK THEY'RE COMING FOR MY FREEDOM

they wanna call me desert eagle

info. | played by java.

• just wondering about his age? i'd be open to letting them have an interaction thread to see how they get along and if it would play out but he would have to be pretty close to her age! c: she's only about 12 moons right now!

• i’ve gotta up the angst

it’s time for her to beg for his forgiveness for a change anyway

• maybe. just a thought. up to you. once owlboi gets over it, he becomes like a father to the kits. he'd be all gentle instead of a grump. he'll be like "look at the kits! look at how cute!" it'll be so out of character, but such a turning point in owl's life.

don't hurt briar. i love her so much