CARTEL MASS ADOPT 11/4/2018 - SIGN UP!

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • THE CARTEL

WE ARE FAMILY BY LOYALTY

Being that we need more members, as we are starting to slow down, I was thinking about hosting a mass adopt now.

Code
    1. [b]PARENTS/GUARDIAN:[/b]
    2. [b]SPECIES:[/b]
    3. [b]AGE:[/b]
    4. [b]NUMBER OF SLOTS AVAILABLE:[/b]
    5. [b]RELATIONS:[/b]
    6. [b]OTHER INFO:[/b]

☾*: BLOOD IS WHAT MAKES YOU RELATED —————

BUT LOYALTY IS WHAT MAKES YOU FAMILY

THE CARTEL OFFICAL ACCOUNT | RAN BY REIKO

• PARENTS/GUARDIAN: NPC x NPC || Siblings to Azo Whitecreek

SPECIES: King Cheetahs

NUMBER OF SLOTS AVAILABLE: 3

RELATIONS: Azo Whitecreek, current Thug of the Cartel (Former Capo I think?)

OTHER INFO: Must remain in the Cartel for at least 2 weeks real time, although dual alliances are allowed. They must carry the Whitecreek surname.

PARENTS/GUARDIAN: NPC x NPC || Adopted by Azo Whitecreek

SPECIES: Any

NUMBER OF SLOTS AVAILABLE: 2

RELATIONS: Azo Whitecreek, current Thug of the Cartel (Former Capo I think?)

OTHER INFO: Must remain in the Cartel for at least 2 weeks real time, although dual alliances are allowed. They must carry the Whitecreek surname.

• PARENTS/GUARDIAN: basket litter [adopted by Hayliel]

SPECIES: any available species

NUMBER OF SLOTS AVAILABLE: many

RELATIONS:

hayliel Arcanium-Break-Luciano-Stormus-Acerius-Harbringer-Cipher

sugaredsun x twilightzone

↠several half-siblings from her father

↠grandparents on her mother's side are bubonicplague and lirim

↠adopted by lucky luciano (adoptive grandfather is rick grimes)

↠she is a 2nd gen of the arcanium family. 3rd gen of the break family. 2nd gen of the luciano family.

↠hayliel is the current godmother (leader) of the cartel. she also carries the spitfire, fresh blood and blood brother titles. she is also the capo of the host division.

OTHER INFO: they will have many half siblings. they may suffer from vampirism, if they like. mutations are allowed. must carry the surnames: Arcanium-Break-Luciano. other surnames are optional.

PARENTS/GUARDIAN:Hayliel xx Regis

SPECIES:Lions

NUMBER OF SLOTS AVAILABLE:4

RELATIONS:

Regis is a 1st Gen character with no extended relations. However he has been a Knight, and is currently the Head Medic and the Foreign Minister in the Thunderlands. Recently he moved to join the Cartel as part of a dual alliance so he could be with Hayliel and the kids. He also heads a small pack of vampires. He carried every rank in the thunderlands.

hayliel Arcanium-Break-Luciano-Stormus-Acerius-Harbringer-Cipher

sugaredsun x twilightzone

↠several half-siblings from her father

↠grandparents on her mother's side are bubonicplague and lirim

↠adopted by lucky luciano (adoptive grandfather is rick grimes)

↠she is a 2nd gen of the arcanium family. 3rd gen of the break family. 2nd gen of the luciano family.

↠hayliel is the current godmother (leader) of the cartel. she also carries the spitfire, fresh blood and blood brother titles. she is also the capo of the host division.

OTHER INFO: they will have many half siblings. they may suffer from vampirism, if they like. mutations are allowed. must carry the surnames: Arcanium-Break-Luciano. other surnames are optional. they will also earn blackblood from their mother

☾*: I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU, AND I LOVE THAT I HATE YOU

TOO MANY CHARACTERS TO NAME/ ADVANCED ROLEPLAYER / DEVIANTART /ARTSHOP

• PARENTS/GUARDIAN: NPC .x. NPC adopted by Seagi

SPECIES: any

NUMBER OF SLOTS AVAILABLE: 4

RELATIONS: Seagi is a cartel hp and son of the underboss Ryuusaki.

OTHER INFO: these guys will be found by Seagi and raised by him from a super young age. They will think he is their real dad, much how Seagi thinks Ryuu is his. They will be protected, loved, and spoiled.

TO YOU I’M SORRY ABOUT ALL THE LIES

MAYBE IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT

YOU COULD SEE ME STAND ON MY OWN AGAIN

tags