Anime High School RP remake (rp thread)

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • I R E N E

(OOC: Guys, I promise she won’t be depressed forever. This is a phase, trust me.)

Words graced her ears. Jumbles of letters stringed together in symmetric harmony. Yet, Irene was anything else but harmonious to be forced to speak aloud, realizing she was in the midst of the class. She groaned internally, preparing herself for she what she would have to do. Speak. Irene had never been that large of a talker, she was far more visual that audial. If you were to ask her for directions on the street, she would rather guide you to the location, opposed to telling you of where exactly it would be. It would be rather annoying for you. Pity, pity.

Her long and sharp, unpainted nails tapped against the white-tiled desk, anticipating. Waiting. She listened as the boy a few tables over seemed to be utterly surprised at the bland statement from “Derek”. She nearly chuckled at the teacher’s crude response. She observed the Biology room, counting the number of students in the space leading toward her seat. There were nine students before her. She found herself in attempt to find the words to say. Her mind was nearly full of them. A cascading waterfall of thoughts. Couldn’t she find something sensible to say in front of this small group of peers? She would introduce herself, but what was her interests? Could she speak freely about them?

Gardening had always been an outlet for her. A way to realease the stress in her life. You could consider her a total plant mom. And she wouldn’t deny it. She would agree, if you forced her to tell you. She enjoyed watering her succulents each morning before leaving the house to avoid her father. For she soon realized it occupied most of her time, besides studying for exams, tests, quizzes, and unintentionally intimidating others of her city and school.

Her heart pound quickly, unstoppingly as she began to panic from the inside out. She drew a short breath and crossed her arms against her chest to refuse to show this. But, for we all know, in the end, if you look closely...

Everyone has their insecurities.

is it love

if they don’t even know

how to love themselves?

- rupi kaur

—————————————

Your local Facebook mom whom would prefer to be labeled as such. I am Tabitha, but an open to any nicknames you suggest. I only do rolelplays of at least a sentence or two. Nothing more. Thank you!

The post was edited 5 times, last by TradePlaces ().

• (well that happened and shouldn't teachers know the names of their students XD)

" alright" Frisk said before she took a few minutes to think of what to say, might as well give the teacher her full name. " I'm frisk dreemurr, and my favorite thing is my mom's pie's" she said before she sat back down to let the next person introduce themselves.

• ooc///

yeah, but derek is the worst teacher ever so theres that lol

ic///

Time to make some friends. While it was a naive and childish way to look at it, Samael knew it was how most teachers paired students up for projects depending on values and such. Though, he didn't know exactly what to say. Sure, he had a lot of things he enjoyed. He wasn't super athletic, but track was always fun. He wasn't the best at art or singing, but he did like to mess around on instruments. He didn't want to sound like he was bragging, but what else could he say? Cooking? He wasn't particularly good at anything other than breakfast.

Then what? What could he possibly say to make himself outgoing and friendly enough for others to approach him instead of having to always introduce himself first.

He listened to the first student that went, Frisk, and nodded his head. He would have commented and asked which exact pie, but he decided to wait until later. Two kids introduced themselves with their favorite books and series, and then it was Samael's turn.

No regrets, here we go.

With a slight inhale, Samael spoke with high energy filling every word. "Well, I'm Samael Vok, and I guess I play music? Probably the worst player you'll ever hear, though. Anyways, if you don't know me, hit me up and we can scream over dumb stuff."

take me to the core so i can die

(c)trexgirl

• (you know what I'm going to call the cooking teacher and I know the best character for it too XD)

Frisk quietly watched as the others took their turns introducing themselves.

• I R E N E

One after another, students stood, introduced themselves, and sat down in their seats. Time had passed in a blur. That was, until it was Irene’s turn to speak. Where she was forced to hop from her seat and straighten herself to be seen. She quickly adjusted her skirt, judging her appearance before anyone else could.

A million thoughts filled her head. She wanted to make an impression, a good one at that, seeing as though half of the students didn’t seem to recognize her for who she was. She found it comforting and uncomforting as she met the stare of one of the students that had originally spoke of their favorite book series. A shiver tingled up her spine, but she was able to recollect herself.

Her thoughts were deafening. Would she be able to do this? To speak in front of people and not worry about how they reacted? What they said? To not care if they stared or rolled their eyes or laughed? People would be surprised to have heard that the toughest girl in school was a mother to plants. But else was she good at?

She was only able to cook few dishes, such as toast. She believed herself to be a horrible actor and a far too shy singer. She was agile and strong, yet she didn’t believe it to be the most feminine of things to discuss on the first day of school. And when it seemed liked all the else was against her, she thought of something.

She had grown up being taught to read Shakespeare. She had grown to live and breathe it, as it was the days before her mother had found someone to treat her like she were Juliet. Nonetheless, reading was almost an escape in her eyes.

After a tone of absecure silence, she spoke in a monotonous voice. “My name is Irene Raimu, I am a third year. I like to read Shakespeare, but I am an absolute horrible actor. I would accept screaming over dumb stuff, whatever that may be.” She then referred to Samael, in attempt to make a joke. She bowed politely afterward before heading toward her seat. “Um, thank you for listening.”

is it love

if they don’t even know

how to love themselves?

- rupi kaur

—————————————

Your local Facebook mom whom would prefer to be labeled as such. I am Tabitha, but an open to any nicknames you suggest. I only do rolelplays of at least a sentence or two. Nothing more. Thank you!

The post was edited 3 times, last by TradePlaces ().

• ooc///

OOO COOKING TEACHER?? LIT

ic///

Samael raised a thumb up over towards Irene and grinned in approval. It was stupidly dorky to the point of annoyance, but even so, he couldn't help but smile at the acknowledgement.

He didn't know her, but so far, he thought she was pretty cool. Shakespeare was too complex for his little brain to comprehend, but he always appreciated those who could do anything better than him.

Yi barely noticed the silence. She was dozing off, bored by the introductions. She knew she wasn't going to talk to any of them any time soon on her own accord. But then she realized why it was quiet.

It was her turn to speak.

"Come on, Red, there's only so much oh so precious time in class." Derek commented sarcastically.

Yi grimaced, stood up, and cleared her throat. She wasn't embarrassed. Annoyed was the word. Maybe even peeved.

"I'm Fa Yi. I go by my last name, though. I like sleeping and not doing anything. Am I finished?" She sounded like she was doing a good deed by speaking so little. In fact, she immediately sat down without even listening to Derek's answer.

(c)trexgirl

• (yep, I'll get around to making them soon)

Frisk turned her attention toward irene before she looked at fa yi when she started to talk. Of course when she finished frisk got back to doodling on a piece of paper.

• Russell stood as he felt it was his turn. A bright pink blush covered his face from his cheeks to the tips of his ears. Clearing out his throat, Russell closed his emerald eyes. "M..My name is Russell Snow. I don't have many hobbies but I think I am a pretty okay cook. I am...um...also the younger twin." Russell took no time in sitting back down. He shoved his head into his arms to hide the blush. Prudence at the other hand stood up with much enthusiasm. She took no time to start speaking. "Hi y'all. My name is Prudence Snow. I am the oldest twin and at the same time I am huge into music. I also like math, english, and all the subjects. I am so happy to be in class with you all."

• ooc should I make aster late?

So is this your reality? Or are you just stuck in a dream? have you been here before? I can tell your unsure. Keep qeustioning everything.....YOU TRY TO RUN WE'LL BE THERE,YOU TRY TO HIDE WE'LL BE THERE, YOU CANT ESCAPE WE'LL BE THERE, KEEP RUNNING WE'LL BE THERE......

• ooc consider it done

Aster opened the door looking into the classroom. Asters eyes were full and emotionless. He looked from student to student before walking in quietly taking his seat, he have off a dangerous feeling.

So is this your reality? Or are you just stuck in a dream? have you been here before? I can tell your unsure. Keep qeustioning everything.....YOU TRY TO RUN WE'LL BE THERE,YOU TRY TO HIDE WE'LL BE THERE, YOU CANT ESCAPE WE'LL BE THERE, KEEP RUNNING WE'LL BE THERE......

• 08f319d38cf49fcfbca18a35a9463db6--gray-hair-white-hair.jpg

Ilya

00bb581ca8712708cf09198df5047c4d_480.jpg

Ash

As it finally reached her turn Ilya stood Slowily her eyes glancing towards the outspoken ones. “My name is Ilya Lupine I live with my brother in a apartment downtown. At my old school I used to tutor students who fell behind in grades both below and above me... if you or anyone you know has trouble feel free to point them to me. Her voice was feminine enough but her facial features did bare a semblance to a man. Still she could be concidered pretty without much thought to it. With a soft smile her best effort at well... not appearing bored she settled back down glancing at her brother Ash.

The twin frowned slightly as it came to his turn standing Slowily his blue eyes seeming to look through the teacher than at him. “My name is Ash Lupine I prefer if you call me Ash. As my sister said we just moved in if anyone knows their way around the city and could offer help in showing us around I’d appreciate it as I shop for both of us.” He was a bit harder to tell he wore a males uniform went by he but his face was far more feminine and delicate than his sisters as for his voice that as well sounded very she like. Still he had a very warm and inviting aura one that made wanting to figure him out all the more enticing. Slowily he sat back down just as smoothly as he had risen his head resting on his hand looking at the ceilings corner.

• " I think all of us have introduced ourself's" Frisk said as she looked around at the other students, she didn't notice aster came in late.

• Aster cleared his throat standing up and fixing a cold glare at the teacher. "My name is aster ashfall, were I'm from is none of your concern, my past is none of your concern, I don't particularly like anything, I hate my father." Aster looked around for a moment. "That is all." He took his seat again.

• ooc/// really late sorry hh

ic///

With a blink of surprise, Derek shrugged to himself and slowly stood up. That last comment was... something, at least. "Well, I guess that's it, then. Anyways, now that you know each others' names, well, I would hope you all tried to at least, we will start off with a partner-project to introduce you to some basics on Biology." And with that, he gestured towards his teacher copy of the textbook half-heartedly.

"If you could bring your books with you or share a copy when I pair you up, that'd be cool. I guess."

"There can be a few three-partner groups, given our size. Just ask me."

Derek then grabbed a piece of chalk and began writing names on the board. A few ofthe students were rather excited to work with their partner, but a few others groaned in disbelief. It was only for a few days, but even then... some people just don't get along.

///in the context of our characters, the pairs are

Ilya, Prudence

Russel, Yi

Irene, Frisk

Samael, Ash

Because I did these randomized before Aster started in, you could just put him in any of the groups, I dont think any of us would mind, ShadowSlink

(c)trexgirl

The post was edited 1 time, last by Phakchi ().

Ilya

Ash

Ooc-

Ilya looked over at the girl with reddish hair her violet eyes holding something of excitement and anxiety. She was a bright girl any project with Ilya would be a breeze...even if she ended up pulling the sled the entire way. Nervousness began to seep off her as she turned her eyes strictly forward. Unfortunately for as smart as she was she was twice as shy with new situations. Most found this cute but she felt annoyed by it as held back progress and prevented proper learning.

Blue eyes flitted over Samael a slight smirk parting Ash’s face for a moment if nothing longer. He had to admit Samael had a cute face and dog like personality. Perhaps they could get along as for his sisters partner he was naturally wary as it was more females than males that caused them to move. Adolecent she devils could be very cruel to the unknown and diffent especially when they realize why a person rejected their advances. Sterling himself he got his book waiting for further orders onnwhen to move.

• (I made two other characters who are probably going to join in the class soon)

Frisk got up from her spot and went to where irene was so that they could figure out what they wanted to do their project on.

• ooc///

oh yeah, i forgot about that, sorry hh

ic///

Oh, how she despised group projects. Yi would always try her best not to let the others do all the work, but it was just so convenient. That and nobody asks for her input and usually wouldn't give her the chance to speak her mind.

She didn't particularly mind it, but her grades always suffered because of these projects. "Participation" was such a big part of them and Yi could never make herself truly maker herself a part of the team.

It was whatever, though. Yi laid a hand on the cold and hard cover of the class textbook. Her eyes found her name on the bord written in crumbling chalk. Russel. The boy she was paired up with. Wasn't he the one that fell over a few minutes ago? Well, that didn't matter, Yi was okay with it at least.

"Alright, I guess." Derek set the chalk down, wiped his hands clean of the powder against his jeans, and turned around to address the class. He didn't realize how annoyed some of them looked until now. With a short inhale, he spoke once more with another instruction.

"Situate yourselves. You can move some desks around if you need to, but remember to put them back. Your projects are on specific parts of the scientific method, but you will choose which step to cover. I think... hmm... page 24 probably has the steps listed. Look around there if it isn't. I'll need a detailed explanation on what to do on that step, as well as an example. We won't present because I doubt we'll have the time, but consider this an easy A."

With that said, Samael grabbed his book with a loose grip, searched for his name and his partner's, and pulled his shoulders back in a stretch. So, his partner was Ash? He hadn't exactly met... him? He at least thought. Samael would probably have to ask, but clarifications weren't bad, right?

Since a few others had started to move around, Samael took this as his cue to find his partner. If he remembered correctly, he wasn't too far from his own chair. But he honestly could barely tell the difference between the students he hadn't personally introduced himself to, especially since he noticed he had a twin in the room as well.

Samael approached who he thought he remembered as Ash, but he wasn't entirely sure. "Hey, you're Ash, right?" He tried to sound confident in his decision, but he was in fact wary of making a mistake and embarrassing himself and others.

(c)trexgirl

Ilya

Ash

Ooc-

Ilya looked up at the blue hair man in front of her a slightly funny look set on her face. “One over.” She directed him with a sharp looking nail at her brother who chuckled behind his hand in the slightest. She rolled her eyes with a warning look on her face knowing what could happen if things went wrong. Standing she took her book and went towards prudence softly setting her book down a some what nervous but friendly look on her face. “He-Hey I am Ilya your lab partner.” She wasn’t sure what to do exactly so she’s quietly slid into the seat beside her.

Ash froze when Samael moved *opp!* ducking his head down in the slightest he paused as he ended up before his sister unable to stop the velvety chuckle in his throat. Usually he was the akward one, Slowily he sat up as his sister tatted him out giving a half wave. “Hello.” Ash wore a slight smirk that carried up into his light blue eyes giving a mischievous kid like look. “That was my sister Ilya... she is a bit sensitive in the fact that we look so much alike.” His voice was very gentle and coaxing as he made room opening his book. “So do you understand the assignment? I am abit lost.”

• aster leaned his head back, "it would appear so anyways." The students here seemed quiet, how unusual.