PLOT WITH GRAY?

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • so yes, hi, hello, this is gray and they're here to stay!

gray is still an painfully new character, so that means i need to get some plots and interactions rolling so i can further develop their character. they're really quiet, a bit "eccentric" in their observant, complaisant attitudes and neutral outlook on life. they don't really enjoy doing anything and don't find passion in most things presented to them. they're just . . . odd. in any case, they're open to friends, enemies, things of that sort! if you want a simple interaction thread so we can see how they'll interact, that's fine too!

GOING FAR, GOING FAR, MY MEMORY OF THE TASTE OF WATER

⋆ I'M LOSING SIGHT, I'M LOST HERE IN THE NIGHT

• i love gray a lot so far omg, such a cute character with a lot of potential? perhaps he and toxi could have a thread where he stumbles upon her garden?

HERE, HOLD MY MORALS —

all opinions ic + highlands co-chieftess + storage

• hey !! they certainly can have a thread together. i've been wanting to roleplay this lil' guy a lot more for the past couple of days. i can make them the thread where they discover toxin's garden and thank youuu<33

• Possibly a thread between these two? I was thinking some mystery they could solve together. Nothing too big, like a stolen cookie or something.

One runs the risk of weeping a little,

if one lets oneself be tamed

The Frontier | Brave | Tags | Penned by Crooow!

• haha, that sounds something good they could get into! maybe they could "interrogate" the other highlanders, too?

• Oh, man, that would be fun. It wouldn't be a private thread if that were the case (Unless we did NPCs?) but I'm cool with that! <3

One runs the risk of weeping a little,

if one lets oneself be tamed

The Frontier | Brave | Tags | Penned by Crooow!

• i think it'd be fine we did npcs for the interrogation bit! who should make their thread? :^))

• Mom and baby thread <3

THIS MAY COME AS A BIT OF A SHOCK TO YOU

HOW COULD I POSSIBLY FIND SOMEBODY NEW

I DON’T MEAN TO BRUISE YOUR EGO

tags

• yes that would be perfect and adorable! could echo mention something about seeing his mother, admin, around as well? :^))

• Yes of course!

Who makes?

THIS MAY COME AS A BIT OF A SHOCK TO YOU

HOW COULD I POSSIBLY FIND SOMEBODY NEW

I DON’T MEAN TO BRUISE YOUR EGO

tags

• tbh chione is so intense and gray is so laid back i think theyd make rly good friends??? like i imagine she shows them how to make flower crowns and they show up the next day with like 10 of them and chione just screams "WELL NOW I HAVE TO MAKE 10 GIFTS FOR U" and gray is like

"o ok"

idk if it needs its own thread tho or if that could be like a running theme whenever they interact??

• lmao yes, gray just doesn't do much and chione's everywhere at once. i can totally see her trying to find them a hobby and gray just shrugs at everything

but i love the idea of them being really close and chione shows them how to make flower crowns and they just take the idea and make a bunch of them for her. it sounds so cute!! i'm down for it :^)) maybe the initial flower-crown making thread can be a private thread but whenever they react afterward in open threads it could just be their little running theme?