dummy! — p, saoirse

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ACT The odd looking goat-cat hybrid quietly lingered outside the border of the Blackheart Rogues - he wanted some pine needles, something aromatic for his home to sleep nicely, but... goodness, he didn't want to sneak over the border? he teetered at the edge, letting out a soft sigh, as he peered out through the trees. Glancing back and forth, he called out, " * Ah, anybody there?" if nobody came, well, he'd just have to head home.

[ i got lazy im sorry MIKA . ]

tumblr_pi04cvjXRF1taamrxo1_250.gif

YOUR SPIRIT IS SWEET SO PULL OFF YOUR SHEET

and give me a ghost of a smile

info tags

• Saoirse wasn't sure what she was doing here if she was honest. The Blackheart Rogue's second Strategist was an introverted soul, preferring to stay inside and curl up on her armchair with a good book rather than go outside and explore, but tonight, something was different. She had finished up her duties at the end of the day and decided, for once, she'd explore a small ways outside their border. She had never stepped foot across it before and as a result built up this big image in her head, but upon crossing it and walking for a minute, she was.. utterly disappointed. Just more pine trees. The same ones they had back home.

Defeated, she was about to turn around when a voice caught her attention. "Huh?" She would squeak, whipping around towards the source. Ice-colored eyes would widen slightly at the sight of the dark prince. A goat? No, a cat? ... Both? What an interesting creature. Were they a hybrid of some sorts? The chocolate-point would stay put but loosened her scarf a little so that her mouth wasn't covered by it, "Are you... looking to join?"

i will lead you through this wonderland —— tags.

JUST FOLLOW MY YELLOW LIGHT

AND IGNORE ALL THOSE BIG WARNING SIGNS

tags. | played by mika.

• ACT Ralsei let out a small squeak of surprise as his eyes rested on Saoirse - she was... cute. Normally his attention probably wouldn't have been drawn, but her scarf looked all warm and snug - hell, she looked warm and snug, and Ralsei barely mentally stumbled after her question. " * Hello, I'm Ralsei! I'm from the Sanctuary, I was just wondering if may have some pine needles?" he asked politely, a smile across his face, almost invisible above his own ragged fuschia scarf.

info tags

• "Ralsei.." Wow, this guy seemed quite.. nice? After Archer's joining, she was secretly growing more cautious of those looking to potentially join, and as a result would breathe a mental sigh of relief at such a polite reply. He seemed kind of cute too, despite the fact that she'd never seen one of his kind around the place before. Just what was he exactly?

As for the Sanctuary, she'd heard the name being thrown around before during various meetings, but she had no idea what the group was actually like. If the name was anything to go by, a peaceful one, hopefully. "I like your name, Ralsei." She'd reply, letting a small but undoubtedly warm smile flourish across her lips. "Mine's Saoirse.. And sure, take all the pine needles you'd like, as you can see we're not exactly in short reply." She'd punctuate this with a small chuckle, before letting a brief pause elapse and then speaking once more, "Wh.. I can help you collect them.. if you'd like?"

Stars above, he was cute.

tags. | played by mika.

• ACT Ralsei, a little flustered, blushed softly at her words - but his smile only grew wider, a little uncontrollably. " * Thank you! I love your name too - it's Irish, right?" well, he wasn't particularily sure how he knew that, but he read plenty of books across the timelines, so maybe he'd seen it there somewhere. Either way, it was a pretty name too. Moving onwards, he appreciated her offer to help - although his thoughts selfishly drifted; maybe it meant he could spend a bit more time with her before he headed back. " * I'd appreciate if you could, we can place them in my satchel." he said, gently shaking his satchel, which rustled with all his painting equiptment and items inside, ready to be made into fresh paint.

info tags

• Did.. Wow, she wasn't sure she'd ever met someone before that knew where her name had come from. Most people would simply comment on how weird/interesting it was, or say nothing at all. Her smile would only grow, though she'd resist the urge to look too joyous. "Correct, it is indeed Irish.."

At his acceptance of her offer, the Strategist would nod and begin pushing a pile of pine needles together into a pile, ready to be scooped up. She couldn't remember the last time she had instantly felt such ease at in a stranger's company, nor the last time she had felt these butterflies. There was something about him that was so.. Gentle. So calm. Very unlike Mikoto or Eighties, both of whom had such rough, bad-boy personalities. And you know what? She didn't mind this. This serenity was nice for a change.

"So.." She'd begin, doing her best to look absentminded as she slowly gathered piles of needles, making sure to do it as slow as possible without looking obvious so as to extend the time she had with him. "You said you came from the Sanctuary.. right? What's the like? Have you always been there?"

tags. | played by mika.

• ACT Ralsei smiled again, evidently quite proud he'd gotten it right - and then the two of them got to work, and Ralsei used his paws to rake needles together into large piles, almost becoming a little consumed in the task when Saoirse spoke again, and he glanced over, his eyes bright. Right, the Sanctuary. " * I only just joined, honestly - but it's been quite nice so far. I joined because I hoped the clan would be rather peaceful; and while it's an odd bunch, it's been good, so far." and glancing to the trees around them, he returned the question. " * What about your clan? the forest is quite nice."

info tags

• Oh, it seemed he was new then! Then where had he come from? Were there more like him from wherever he came from?

"I don't really know much about the Sanctuary unfortunately.. But I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it! And by odd bunch, you mean...?"

After he had spoken his question, her gaze would follow his to the pine forest they called home, before turning back to him. "Its alright I suppose." She'd reply coyly, "We call ourselves the Blackheart Rogues.. But we're not as frightening as we sound. On the contrary - we're quite lovely."

/ mobile + rushed

tags. | played by mika.

• ACT Well, he didn't mean anything mean by odd bunch. " * I just mean quite a variety of characters, y'know?" he clarified, and picking up a punch of needles, he dumped them, in his bag. " * Gosh, I'd say so if you're any indication Saoirse! I'm very glad I ran into you." he said brightly, although he didn't quite notice how that sounded until after he said it - and he blushed lightly, but it was quickly gone again.

info tags

• / checkers, i could watch ral's icon and signature all day, they're so cute ;-;

Oh. Well, then that wasn't very different to the home in that case. Heck, a variety? Try the whole rainbow. From a vampire canid child, to a former-feral friendly bear with broken English, to a winged cat who could turn into a seal, if you're thinking of it, they had it. Well, almost everything. What the Blackheart Rogues didn't have was a cat-goat hybrid, though this bothered Saoirse a little. This guy seemed like he'd fit right in, and she definitely wouldn't mind enjoying more of his company.

The chocolate-point had been on the verge of responding when his unintentional compliment caught her off-guard. That was a compliment, right? Or was she looking for signs that weren't there? Nono, he probably didn't mean anything by it.

... Unless he did? She'd look awkwardly to the side, though you could tell her smile had gone rather mushy with happy embarrassment. "I'm very glad I ran into you too, Ralsei."

The crow of a flock of birds overhead as they headed for shelter for the night would remind the Strategist that it was fast approaching sunset and that her disappearance was going to be noted if she stopped to chat much longer. "A-ah.. I'd better be heading.. Say, you should visit me sometime. Or I'll visit you..? I mean.. I really enjoyed talking with you, it'd be a shame if this was the last time I saw you..."

tags. | played by mika.

• ACT While it was a little odd, the feeling was mutual - Saoirse was nice, very nice, and he certainly wished to come back as soon as he could. Ralsei had barely noticed the time either - and he blinked with surprise. " * Ah, I'm sorry for keeping you so long, thank you so much for your help." he said with a smile, pulling his hat from his head to gently bow to Saoirse. " * Of course. I'll come back here sometime soon - there's no need to fret, we'll meet again! I'll see you soon, Saoirse." he said warmly, placing his hat back on his head and picking up his satchel, before giving a wave goodbye with a paw - a cat's paw, notably - before he turned to head back off home too, glancing once over his shoulder, before moving again.

info tags