「 THE SANCTUARY┊ CHATTING & PLOTTING THREAD 」

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • double post but - for chica's weekly task, i'm thinking of turning it into a bonfire + sleepover where they can hang around the tents outside the gaia or move them down by the beach and she can invite all of the sanctuary's allies if that's alright w you YAKAN. :0

SHE'S THE FIRE IN THE SIN

◜ . and i burn breathing her in┊ information . ◞

• will be re-dropping this phobia child here,, cause i kind of missed him. even though i never really,, did much with him.

IT'S MY JOB TO MISBEHAVE

I DON'T MIND TAKING ALL THE BLAME

acidicskies the sanctuary penned by eidolon

• double post but - for chica's weekly task, i'm thinking of turning it into a bonfire + sleepover where they can hang around the tents outside the gaia or move them down by the beach and she can invite all of the sanctuary's allies if that's alright w you YAKAN. :0

Yup, you're good to go! <3

And aaa, welcome Eido!

そうさ 僕らもがき続けてゆくモンスター

characters / advanced roleplayer — my art shop — ½ of the angst queens

• i also might be bringing one special german boi to the sanctuary owo

THAT BOY WENT STONE COLD CRAZY

MIKAEL SWAORVSKI TRAINED ASSASSIN INFORMATION PENNED BY YAKAN

• i'm just not satisfied with Lavi's layout, uuugh, i wanna change it again but i do not know which style i wanna go with here :-: it's so frustrating

and welcome new people <33 it's nice to see people joining the sanctuary ^^

THE SELFISH BLOOD RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS

LAVENDERCROWN LUPURCA THE SANCTUARY & SOLARIS KINGDOM TAGS

• ahh maybe try making a Pinterest board to get a feel for his layout?? idk :0 i could make one for you if you want??

also,, chica & lav need a thread where chicago is doing smthn by herself / prolly lost in thought and kind of down and lav shows up being nosy af, trying to feign sympathy and then chica's like, "okay cut the bullshit, ik you don't like me" and lav just goes "oh thank god, i was wondering how long I'd have to act like that" or smthn avdhdvxvd

• i've a pinterest board for him i just don't like it very much, if you wanna make a pinterest board for him though you're free to and do would appreciate it <33

omg a thread like that would be very fun actually!! Chica would have to push him to admit that though because he dosen't let down his facade for anyone

he all like ' the best way to annoy the shit of those you don't like is to be even nicer towards them' c': that's the perfect weapon to use against them without blowing his own cover haha

but she could like maybe throw dirt at him? or accidently spat in his face or something that will trigger him a bit? i don't think he is going to straight out tell her though that he dosen't like her just being more like 'don't do that again, i don't wanna get sick/filthy '

THE SELFISH BLOOD RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS

LAVENDERCROWN LUPURCA THE SANCTUARY & SOLARIS KINGDOM TAGS

• Good evening you guys! I'll be responding to urgent threads w/ Val soon. I'm going to be a bit busy this weekend but the meeting for this week should be on time Sunday <3

そうさ 僕らもがき続けてゆくモンスター

characters / advanced roleplayer — my art shop — ½ of the angst queens

• aABSBBSB SHE WOULD PROBABLY THROW UP A DUST CLOUD AT HIM IF SHE WASN'T WILLING TO DEAL WITH HIM AND HIS FAKE ASS FOR A HOT MINUTE AGSBSB i love lavender so much

here's my attempt at a board for him ahh.

yakan take your time! :0 ily

• hi!

Bismarck, German Shepherd

If you're not constantly moving forward, you have Failed.

Every day, you need to be Different and Better and Growing