They're called ZOMBIES :: Apocalypse RP thread

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • WATCH YOUR BACK

JADE IVORY THOMPSON [ lookout , guard ]

Jade blinked startled at the sudden conversation as she glanced up. "Sure?" She replied with slightly wide eyes. Brushing a hand through her hair, she got into a more comfortable position. "I don't mind playing card games, I haven't played in years", she spoke with a shrug of her shoulders as black hair fell into her eyes once more. Letting out a puff of air as she brushed it out of the way. She couldn't remember the last time she ever played card games although granted, she blocked out most of her childhood so she barely had any memories of her playing.

BLAKE, LEE [ guard ]

TEXT HERE

JASPER, LEE [ guard ]

TEXT HERE

(c)trexgirl

WANDERLUST

A STRONG DESIRE TO TRAVEL AND EXPLORE THE WORLD

ravenclan. | tag me in threads I'll be happy to check it out

• Mlep, guys, this just isn't working. My muse is beyond dead, and school is draining my desire to be social, so if you want to keep this going, you'll have to d it without me for the time being. I get two weeks of Christmas Break, so I'll probably come around then and do some posting with my four babies.

If this ends up failing miserably and being a dumpster fire, rebooting it is always an option.

• I have the muse to keep this going, but it's hard to Role-Play without anyone else posting. Besides that, there's only the interaction with Markus so far with Ender, so unfortunately there's not much I can post aside OOC until something happens.

• //For the sake of my thread, I'll try!

Persephone Pratt

Interacting with: Jade Ivory Thompson ( bluedreamer ), Ryan Alexander ( Zynlix )

The girl grinned as Jade responded, and got up to fetch the cards before she remembered- "Well, we need more than two people for a good game." She looked around for anyone who looked particularly bored, and her eyes fell reluctantly on Ryan. Eh, could be fun. Actively avoiding moving more than she had too, she called loudly "Hey, Ryan! Care for a poker game? I feel like beating someone miserably at something!" Of course, anyone who heard this call was free to come, the more the merrier, unless you're a zombie.

Speaking of zombies, a little white mouse poked its head out of a shrub at the sound of Percy's loud call and darted for her ankles. "Woah, biggest zombie today!" she commented in a normal voice, before reaching for her only weapon, a Swiss Army Knife, and fumbling it like a loser. She threw it to the ground, and proceeded to stomp at the thing. "More of a nuisance than a threat, honestly."

Markus Pratt

Great, the weirdo is now loose. And apparently a major recluse. "You're free to talk to people, I'm not going to stop you. In fact, maybe you should. The triplets seem nice enough." He made a vague gesture in the directions of Blake, Jasper, and Jade, who seemed to be talking to Percy, before remembering- they're not actually triplets. "Of course, I meant, they're siblings- by adoption. It doesn't really matter." He watched Percy- mauling a mouse or something, and left it at that.

• OOC: Sounds good to me Dreamer. I'll also be trying to work on a magic system I've had in mind for a story I've been working on, so I might not be responding as frequently as usual.

-=- IC: -=-

As Markus's words floated past his ears faintly, he looked over at the people he had described; but Percy has caught his attention rather quickly. Cards weren't where he stood out in games, but he had a pretty good poker face and above average luck; whether it was from just coincidence or an affinity for picking the right choices. He wandered over and took off the gloves that covered his hands, the small spikes retracting in as he had them sewed into gloves underneath the rough armored exterior. He was crafty when he had designed the outfit that covered his body head to toe, though it was mainly thanks to the materials his grandfather had kept for him and that he had time to fantasize about creating such a suit to begin with. He gave a mere nod as he approached, the gloves sliding off as part of his armor to his lower arms slid off too; attached to the glove as it made it easier to have it as a single unit compared to adding it to the shirt that had the armor for the upper arms and torso/shoulders.

"I hope it won't be too much of a bother if I joined in, got nothing better to do." Ender said as he looked at the mouse on the ground, setting down his duffle bag and gloves before his arm jolted out and grabbed the rodent; then chucking it off into the distance as he simply said:

"YEET!"

• WATCH YOUR BACK

I’ll be a little inactive due my finals for the semester coming up next week and this week.

JADE IVORY THOMPSON [ lookout , guard ]

Jade blinked startled as she watched Persephone attack the small rodent that was infected. Body tensing as she turned to see the stranger that was originally tied up but seemed to have been freed. “I—I don’t mind you joining”, she shuttered as her gaze fell upon the other girl, waiting for her answer. Shifting from her sitting position she hauled herself up while brushing off the dust from her torn jeans. Raising her arm to drag a hand through her hair as she fiddled with her thumbs, a small habit she often did when nervous and or stressed. Frankly she was always stressed which resulted in minor panic attacks but she learnt to hide them from most. Blue eyes dancing across the camp grounds in search for her brothers, one seemed to be jumping up and down on one foot while a squirrel ran along his body while the other stood crackling in amusement. “Oh boy”, she muttered while pinching the bridge of her nose.

JASPER, LEE [ guard ]

Jasper let out a startled shout as a squirrel jumped on him, claiming him as its nest. Flailing around he began to hop on one foot while it chattered a geeky. “Get your furry little butt off of my head!” He raged while accidentally throwing it across the ground. “Shoot!” He suddenly exclaimed, worried he might have killed the innocent squirrel, granted it tried chewing his hair like it was a freakin’ acorn. ”Oh you little fart!” He pointed accusingly at the squirrel who jumped up unaffected by the sudden throw. Eyes widening in alarm as it began to chase him causing him to run towards Jade and the others. Granted, it really didn’t register the it was Persephone and Ender, a stranger while he acted like a fool. Hiding behind his sister, he gave the group a sheepish grin. “Hellow”, he waved.

BLAKE, LEE [ guard ]

Blake snickered as he watched his idiotic brother being chased by a squirrel, not bothering to help him. “Idiot”, he grunted as he made his way over towards the growing group. “Ender, right?” He questioned the stranger with a raised eyebrow while keeping a neutral expression. Eyes grazing over towards his adoptive sister and brother with a quirked eyebrow. “I’ll join”, he spoke with a wave of his hand as he leaned up against the wall with crossed arms.

(c)trexgirl

WANDERLUST

A STRONG DESIRE TO TRAVEL AND EXPLORE THE WORLD

ravenclan. | tag me in threads I'll be happy to check it out

• Persephone (Percy) Pratt

The heel of her heavy boot made contact with the zombified mouse's head, and a shudder worked up her spine as it squished. She was about to kick it into the bush, but that Ender guy picked it up with his hand and chucked it. "Squick, man! Why?" With that behind her though, she looked around and noticed other people taking interest in the game she proposed. Specifically Jasper, who after calling a squirrel a little fart (Wait, what), hid behind his sister. "Seems the wildlife are after us today! What's next? A moose?"

The game won't start without her cards, or Markus' anyway, and ignoring the power this gave her, she actually put one foot in front of the other to get them.

Markus Pratt

Seems no one was threatening to hurt his group, for now, so Markus went to where the majority of the group was congregating- in front of site 18. They were getting ready to play poker, judging by Percy yelling it to the world not five minutes ago, so he slid into a criss-cross sitting position and pointed out with a teasing grin that would seem out of character to anyone who only just met him, "What's the currency? We don't have poker chips."

• Ender looked over to Blake as he quickly realized how close he was to him, a slightly uncomfortable look briefly taking form as he scooted a little to the side; whipping the blood from the mouse into the grass and then onto his pants to get the remaining blood off. He nodded at Blake as a response to his question, then turning back to Markus as he approached.

"Maybe some of the candy I have on reserve? Let's see... Skittles, Sweet Tarts... And Smarties, the rest are unfortunately made of chocolate; and are barely kept cool by the water inside of some glass jars." Ender said as he pulled out enough candy for almost the entire group to eat from the duffle bag, being as he kept it on reserve for whenever he needed to satisfy his occasional hunger for sweets. It was inside a rather large store-bought bag that he had gotten before the apocalypse, though contained in a slightly larger bag to keep water and other contaminants away from his sweets. He put it back into the duffle bag and carried his stuff to the table that was set up for the card game, setting down his bags and putting the candy bag onto the table. "I ask that you don't use the entire stash, as I'd rather keep some for more or less special occasions."

• Ryan glanced up from packing his stuff. He frowned when she offered a game. Just before his shift? "Alright then. Your call." He said. "Who's gonna take my shift? Or is it quiet tonight." He asked as he set his bow back down, walking over and taking a seat. Ryan had never played Poker before. Honestly, he hasn't played anything of the sort. He was always a physical type of guy. Always enjoyed the more physical games. So card games has never really crossed his mind.

"It's an easy win. I know nothing of this game." He said.

(Low muse. hence my low activity. It should resolve soon.)