They're called ZOMBIES :: Apocalypse RP thread

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • SEASON WEATHER ZOMBIES
    Late winter/early spring Unseasonably warm, clear Few stragglers

Roleplay your heart out! Sign-ups

• PERSEPHONE PRATT::

Interacting with Markus (@me)

"Of course you need to map out constellations on other planets!" God, her brother was so dense. You need the stars to navigate! If you were on an alien planet, the first thing you'd do is find a way to navigate! No one else would understand this. She rolled her eyes from across the picnic table and allowed Markus to make his claim. That's how it works. Two opposing sides introducing their own theories and arguing them. Maybe she should do something productive; scout the perimeter, check on the new members, or something, but this was just so much more fun.

MARKUS PRATT::

Interacting with Persephone (@me)

But stars are pointless! "Yes but now we have compasses to navigate, and better things to do than stare at endless space all day, so we don't need constellations." He took a bite of his stew, their meal for the day, and awaited his sister's response. The other survivors were dealing with the few zombies around, so everything was relaxed and they could just chill, talking about otherworldly constellations.

• Maria had been listening in on Persephone and Markus, and being a scout herself, had a stake in what to use when navigating. "I mean let's be real here- the compass is much more practical, but you aren't always going to have one. Besides- constellations are much more interesting anyways" she chimed in, trying to sound more official than she normally did. Maria probably should be out dealing with zombies, but she had recently twisted her ankle and would take any excuse to lay around doing nothing.

"Competition is the law of the jungle, but cooperation is the law of civilization" -Peter Kropotkin

"The most violent element in society is ignorance" -Emma Goldman

• (gonna start where he stumbled in x3)

Nev sighed as he stumbled into some sort of campground. He was exhausted and covered in blood, although it wasn't his own. His hands trembled faintly as he attempted to wipe them clean on his jeans. So there was a little group of survivors here. He clenched his jaw as he remembers how close he and his brother had been before they had been attacked.

Click link at your own risk: [url=http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=FangedShadow289]don't click this link...[/url]
    Please click this link: www.virtuadopt.com/feed.php?id=3667171

<a href="http://squiby.net/level/9903240">
  • //Just took a turn for the INTENSE

MARKUS PRATT

Interacting with Persephone, Maria (Me, doolda)

Oh, so now they're ganging up on him? Well, he'll just have to argue his point twice as hard! He put down his stew-mug dramatically and continued. "Okay, stars are pretty and all, but tell me, do either of you actually KNOW any constellations? And no, Orion and the Big Dipper don't count." He had a smile on his face. It was all fun and games, after all.

PERSEPHONE PRATT

Interacting with Markus, Maria, Nev (Me, doolda, LabRat)

The younger girl laughed, and was about to continue her part, when something in her told her there was an intruder. "Wait, the super scout senses implanted in me at birth are tingling." There was an intruder in her camp! No, everyone's camp, but the point still stands. "Maria, come with me?" Whatever Maria said, she walked almost to the lodge before spotting the bloodied mess that was Nev. "Hey! What are you doing here! Who's blood is that!"

• Maria was about to rebut Markus when Persephone suddenly got up. She followed her out after processing shock.

She saw all the blood and instantly her fight or flight kicked in and she pulled out her knife and backed up Persephone. Whoever it was looked very tired and early stages of infection were what Maria's mind instantly jumped to.

"Competition is the law of the jungle, but cooperation is the law of civilization" -Peter Kropotkin

• 「 JADE IVORY THOMPSON — lookout and guard 」

65c1ff0d9dcb8721ff56f90d9dbd75e2.jpg

Jade blinked as she snapped her head in the direction over of the others, her body growing tense as she pushed herself up from her guard post. Quickly making her way towards the group who stood in front of someone, blood coating their entire body. Her eye brows furrowed in confusion as she drew nearer. She didn't understand what exactly was happening as she stood a few feet away from the fallen human. "Are, are you alright?" She questioned softly, her body inching closer to the male. She knew she should be cautious but they didn't seem like most zombies. Her body was tense, ready to bolt the other way in case she was wrong but she didn't think so. Biting her lip, she crouched down to be level with the fallen male her head tilted to the side. "Uh, do, do you need help?" She asked, her voice wavering since she hadn't spoken much in a long time. Her eyes brightened once they landed on her two adoptive brothers who jogged over towards her crouched form. Giving them a small smile, she returned her attention back towards the newcomer at hand.

"speech."

i'm proud of my heart. it's been played, stabbed, broken, cheated, burned and broken but somehow it still works.

「 BLAKE, LEE — guard 」

7add75aadef84e29bb6851d6d9c1b3cc.png

Blake groaned as he was dragged by his brother who grinned from ear to ear. Keeping a expressionless face, he let his brother drag him to who knows where. His lips tilted in a frown as he slipped out of Jasper's grasp, rotating his wrist to get the feeling back in his wrist. "Where are we going Jasper?" He rumbled out, his Korean accent making an appearance as he spoke. "To see what the commotion is all about", Jasper replied with a sheepish grin. Raising an eyebrow, he shook his head as he followed after Jasper who seemed to have a skip in his step. Letting out a quiet snort, he caught sight of Jade crouched a few feet away from a blooded body. Alarm flared across his eyes as he jogged over towards his younger adoptive sister, body tense. "Get back", Blake ordered, his voice barely a whisper as he grasped Jade by the shoulders causing her to stumble as he jerked her back. Eyes narrowed, he gazed at the fallen male before the group, frame tense.

"speech."

no one really cares unless something dramatic happens.

「 JASPER, LEE — guard 」

1cb6dcc9a424d600bbc9d32ca09a77d6.jpg

Jasper gave a sheepish grin to his brother before he caught sight of Jade and a fallen body which cased Blake to jog over towards their little sister, jerking her back from the fallen body. "Someone didn't have a good day", he spoke casually, his eyes sparkling as he gazed at the boy before them. "Shouldn't we.. I don't know get away from whoever this is?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow as he spun on his heel to stand beside Jade who didn't look too pleased with Blake. Chuckling softly, he slung an arm around her shoulders and gave her a side hug. His attention drew back to the fallen male who seemed to be in the state of shock from something or he was turning into a zombie.. he couldn't really tell.

"speech."

people who hide their emotions usually care the most.

• Ryan was laid on a sun lounger he had found looking around. He had just come back from grabbing some supplies from a nearby abandoned camp. When he said abandoned, that meant no living people. He had to take 3 zombies out. In fact, it was that fact that the boy was cleaning his arrows. He new they'd get dirty again, but from experience, when clunk is covering the shafts, it makes the shot inaccurate, and he could not afford that. He had nothing else to do until his next run. And he still hasn't really gotten used to the countries climate. He honestly still wished he was in Scotland. That way he could handle the cold over there.

He gave a soft sigh, finishing off the last arrow, and sliding it into the arrow pouch. He then reached over, grabbing his bow, and began to undo the string from the bow legs, just to keep the strength of the limbs, and to stop them from straining too much. He was safe. He hated this place, but he knew he was safe. After backing that all away, he got up, and began hiking back. He noticed that a group had formed, and he frowned, walking over to them. "What are you lot debating about?" He asked. It was clear he was talking rather slow. This was the first time he had visited the States. He wasn't used to talking to Americans, or anybody outside his native country, so talking in a way for others could understand him under his accent was unnatural for him.

• Nev tensed as a rather large group of others started to gather around him. He hated feeling trapped and the fact that most of them seemed hostile; all except the girl who crouched near him anyways, didn't really help his unease. He gave a faint growl as he heard someone make a comment on having a bad day. He pushed himself up off of the ground and hastily backed away from the group. He didn't want to stay with in striking distance of any of them. "Considering I just had to kill my brother hours ago after watching him die once, No I'm not having a good day!" He hissed out. He knew he probably shouldn't be so hostile but that was difficult given his lack of trust and their own hostility. "And as of the blood...It is his..." He mumbled as he shakingly attempted to wipe it off again. He gave up with a frustrated yet depressed huff. "Do you have a place I could clean up at?" He asks, his voice teetering on desperation.

Click link at your own risk: [url=http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=FangedShadow289]don't click this link...[/url]

• Persephone Pratt

Percy drew a breath of air as the man they'd surrounded started talking, but composed herself immediately and spoke roughly. "How original; a sob story. You're still trespassing." She grimaced though, and continued. "We have a shower house. I'm sure Jasper here will take you in a minute. But first, weapons. I need 'em. Now." Her sentences were only fragments, but in the zombie apocalypse, words were a luxury. Ignoring the fact that se was just talking emphatically at her brother.

Markus Pratt

He usually left the newbie orientation to his sister, and today was no exception. He stayed in their site, waterproofing their rainflies.

• Maria was not fully calmed by this man's story, and put her combat knife back in it's place but kept it gripped tightly. She had bad experiences with people like this before, and inevitably it was another death that she had weighing on her mind. Perhaps it could be good this time, but still she doubted any newcomer to the camp.

• Nev frowned as he looked between them all. Even though the knife had been put away he didn't relax. "I don't have any. The knife I did have I dropped after what had happened..." It was a lie but it came out with such ease. There was no way in hell he was going to be unarmed around complete strangers. "I do have a bit of food and a med kit in my bag though." He admitted. Hopefully if he gave up just a few of his supplies they would be more willing to let him stay for a while. Just until he had recovered his energy at least.

• 「 JADE IVORY THOMPSON — lookout and guard 」

Jade frowned as she listened to his outburst, shooting a look to Jasper who grinned sheepishly. Glancing over towards Persephone who spoke harsh towards, blinking. She didn't trust people, not after what happened when she was younger. She couldn't bring herself to trust those around her even when she lived with these people for a long time. She couldn't bring herself to fully trust them because in the end, people would leave and never look back. Shaking her head as she grasped a fistful of hair, memories resurfacing from when she was younger, her body trembling at the mere thought of it. Blake grasped her shoulder tightly, she gave him a tight smile to show that she was fine and didn't want to talk about it. Shaking her head once more, she let her hands drop down to her side, listening to Persephone once more who mentioned weapons while the boy replied back saying he didn't have any. Furrowing her eyebrows, she rocked back and fourth on the balls of her feet, awaiting for permission to take the stranger to the shower house.

"speech."

i'm proud of my heart. it's been played, stabbed, broken, cheated, burned and broken but somehow it still works.

「 BLAKE, LEE — guard 」

Blake tensed, his gaze narrowing towards the stranger before him. He didn't trust him but his brother seemed to trust the boy before them. Scoffing, he crossed his arms over his chest waiting for the small introduction to finish before he left. He knew Jasper would try to befriend the stranger but he was betting on the stranger wanting to strangle him by the time his brother showed him the shower house. His gaze flickered over towards Jade who had a mini panic attack, his hand reaching out to grasp her shoulder tightly. She gave him a tight lipped smile, Blake's eyes narrowing at her expression. "Relax", he murmured quietly to his younger sister who gave him a small nod. Sighing, he brought her into a hug, her body resting against his as he let his focus remain on his younger sister who seemed to slowly calm down.

"speech."

no one really cares unless something dramatic happens.

「 JASPER, LEE — guard 」

Jasper frowned at the newcomer's outburst before letting it wash over him. He probably shouldn't have said that after what he just heard but kept his mouth shut from reporting back. "Alrighty then," he spoke to Persephone who mentioned that he could be taking the blood-covered person to the shower house. Rolling his shoulders, he gave a large grin towards the boy who still seemed a bit tense, although who could blame him? It was kill or be killed. Nothing mattered anymore it seemed which was sad but it was the only way people could survive. "Shall we get going?" Jasper questioned with a tilt of his head, his brown hair falling into his eyes at the movement. "I don't think he wants to stay covered in blood all day but we could finish the introduction later after he has a clear head", he spoke with a raised eyebrow towards Persephone waiting for her to speak.

"speech."

people who hide their emotions usually care the most.

• PERSEPHONE PRATT

Before the intruder even opened his mouth, Percy felt inordinately guilty. If she had to kill her brother for his second time, she'd be far worse off than this. She almost had to, in fact; when they were alone, he was bitten. they panicked, and decided to wait until he died for her to kill him. This was how they discovered that a bite was not necessarily lethal. It was a horrible week-and-a-half.

When Nev started speaking, her mind was snapped back. He dropped his knife? This was not likely, but she kept her mouth shut this time. It's not like they don't outnumber him, and if he did try anything, they would hunt him down. She hoped this was evident in her look. When she looked back at the others, the siblings were all looking at her. "You have autonomy, don't you? If any of you have something to say, say it." She paused, for she had just registered what Lee said. "Yeah, you're right. But there is something kind of important we're missing." She turned back to Nev. "What's your name?"

//IC opinions! <3

• He hesitated a moment, finally relaxing ever so slightly. "Nev." He answered quietly. He looked between the group quietly. They seemed a little less tense as well. "And yours?" He asked quietly. He shifted his weight as he waited before reaching down and grabbing his back pack which he had dropped when he collapsed earlier. He swung it up onto his shoulder with a faint grunt. He should probably just keep his distance from them just in case he had to leave...

The post was edited 1 time, last by LabRat ().

• Ryan sat back watching with a passive facial expression. He knew what it felt to be the the one being surrounded, he now, with his presence even known to everybody, he still felt out of place. Maybe it was his distrust of a few people among the group, but then again, the feeling was mutual. Ryan wasn't really the 'approachable' guy in any sort.

He slotted his relieved bow over his shoulder by the folded section, and tucked the string within the compartment slot that was attached to the metallic looking weapon. He didn't really involve himself with the introduction, and just steered clear

(Low muse and was pretty quickly written. Hopefully get more time later)