can't fix what doesn't want to be fixed -- private!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Alexander Shamton

— —

Alexander huffed when he woke up from last night, he had taken one look at himself in the mirror of Jupiter's home. His hair was disheveled, and he tried his best to at least look presentable. Last nights events running through his head. He had killed that woman that had taken a liking to Jupiter. Flashes of the blood soaked room, and presenting his prized kill to Jupiter had brought a rush of thrill back into memory. The sheer look on the man's face had excited Alexander to no end and he laughed quietly to himself. The mirror reflected the madness back to him, and he noticed something was off in the way his eyes glinted. Those blue eyes that seemed to always be emotionless had finally seemed to glint with some sort of... joy? No not joy, he couldn't feel joy. He just took a deep breath, ran a hand through his hair and quickly grabbed his shirt. He had a lot of work now, he had called Jupiter, but there had been no response. Jupiter probably had passed out on the couch tired out of his mind. The shock from yesterday of looking upon Alexander had caused the man to go in a state of unknowing. That predatory smile reached Alexander's lips, and he shuddered at the thought of Jupiter kneeling down in front of the body. He gripped the counter tightly trying to contain his excitement to go out and kill another for Jupiter. Maybe try to receive praise this time? As if he were a child trying to impress a little crush.

Walking towards the back door, he looked once down the hall where Jupiter was sleeping. One of these days you'll fall into hell with me, sweetling. And quickly made for the body in hopes to dispose of it before anyone could catch a wiff of the decaying body. When rolling the body out into the open, he examined it one last time in hopes to burn it's memory in his head. When he rolled the body on its back, Jupiter's crossed out name which was now illegible... wait... which should have been illegible. He remember specifically ripping the skin to destroy the name, but the word Jupiter was scratched into the arm of his victim. Someone found his body... someone touched Alexander's work of art. He looked left and right trying to think of anyone he knew that would have even a clue about him. None came to mind. This wasn't good-- for either of them. But he couldn't tell Jupiter, because that would make the boy even more worried and possibly even turn in Alexander. Not that Alexander wouldn't mind. He would gladly suffocate Jupiter under a pillow, the most romantic way to kill someone. The sweet intimacy of being on top of someone as you hold their breath in the palm of your hands. Shaking thoughts of killing Jupiter out of his head, he had a problem, and he had to solve it before something like this got outta hand. That meant destroying the body once and for all. Dont worry Jupiter... I'll be back.

~~~

Luke

Lucky-Blue-Smith-Bio-Wiki-Net-Worth.jpg

faceclaim;; Lucky Blue Smith

(so I was thinking, that I like the idea of Luke find that similar thing that Alexander sees in Jupiter. That interesting characteristic that perks Luke's interest, but at the same time wanting Alexander approval. That way he wouldn't mind hurting (physically) and manipulating Jupiter if it meant finding out who Luke's killer idol is and becoming like him.

As any normal day started for Luke, it had been time to observe. He was a quiet fellow, who was very charitable. Recently he moved into the neighborhood, and found the people to be quite diverse. So diverse that upon observation he had found out secrets that were probably meant to stay a secret. But how could one miss the trail of blood that ran up a neighbor's fence? A neighbor he had still yet to meet, and one that intrigued him. Through his observation he had come upon a smell that was all too familiar to him, and he had to check it out. Mind you, this was rather early in the morning and most people were still asleep. With his flashlight app on his phone he had come upon a body. Nothing shocked him anymore, and he easily pulled the body from underneath the house to observe what laid before him. It was almost like a ritual. There had been flowers that were welting, and a body carved with every cut intended for it's viewer. The person who had done this was well in fact one of Luke's role-model, but this wasn't the norm that his role-model had done. It was hidden, and it was under someone's porch. From his observant nature he had gathered almost everyone's names, including Jupiter's name, whose house he was trespassing on. Neighbors liked to talk, and Jupiter had been a topic from the conversations he had with others. Saying he was a kind boy with a sweet nature to him. There would be no wrong doings the boy could do that would make the neighbors hate him. But Jupiter wasn't the serial killer that Luke looked up to. So why in the seven hells did a body find its way to this guys house? It could only mean one thing-- the serial killer was showing interest in Jupiter and that bugged Luke just a smidgen.

There were times where he mimicked his idol's work and never took credit. He hoped the killer would find it amusing to know that Luke studied much of the killer's technique and admired him for the ruthlessness of his kills, but this body that laid before him was something else. It was like a calling out to someone, and that someone was Jupiter. Rubbing his jaw, he wondered just a tiny bit what this Jupiter fellow was like if he had captured the Killer's affections. Such a beautiful presentation of a body shouldn't be stuffed under a porch like this. Instead, he wrote Jupiters name with a small knife he had in his pocket in hopes to send a message to the Killer. Luke wanted him to know that he was watching carefully, and non-nonchalantly shoved the body back under and continued on his small little walk as if nothing happened.

It wasn't until maybe a little before noon did he spot a man walking out of Jupiter's home. He thought nothing of it to be honest. After all, what Killer would risk exposure by staying at someones house? Maybe when the events occurred Jupiter called for the man's help. The man didn't look too special, he just hopped down the front porch and made way down the street, with hands in his pockets and a perk in his step. Cocking his head to the side he tried remember the man's face and tried to recall if he had met him or not. No matter. All Luke wanted to do was get to know Jupiter a little better. If his idol had found Jupiter interesting, then he would try to walk into the very same shoes and check out Jupiter. Luke hoped that by socializing with Jupiter he could bring out the Killer and show the killer that Luke and him weren't so different. Throwing the cigarette down, he stomped it out and made his way to the house. Unlike most killers, Luke found it easy to be normal. Because the more normal you were... the less you were suspected. Walking to the door of Jupiter's house, he knocked. Maybe his idol was watching his moves? Maybe not? He just wanted to see what was so special about this Jupiter kid.

some-things-are-better-said-by-michael-scott-30-photos-1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info

hello. I'm Vic.

and I wanna do stuff

• jupiter james ——  

jupiter’s mind was a mess, tumbling as though it’d been thrown around and landed in the wrong place. he’d watched alexander leave through slit eyes, peeking at the boy and not moving a muscle till he saw his form retreating from his house. jupiter felt a strange pang echo through his chest, a feeling he wasn’t used to. he felt alone, alone without alexander, alone with the body that sat under his back porch. he could feel the woman’s decaying fingers caressing at the nape of his neck. her image was etched on behind his eyelids, all that he saw when he closed his eyes. the beautiful flowers that covered her body, the careful etches of his name in her skin. his lips were parted, eyes dead as he stared blankly at the arm of the couch, feeling as though he was trapped in his own head. screaming on the inside and silent on the outside.

jupiter didn’t know what this man expected of him. for him to be grateful for the murder committed in his backyard? to understand that what he’d done for jupiter was a call of affection? the green eyed male did not know which it was, however, he knew alexander’s crime would never fall from his lips. either for the reason of fear, the fear of his own life being stolen from him, or another, deeper feeling he could not fathom, he couldn’t decide. all he knew is the guilt buried deep within his soul at the young woman rotting in his yard. why was he protecting this man? he didn’t owe him anything, less than nothing in fact. though, jupiter knew he was a levelheaded man, an asset to this community and a man of strong morals. if he thought alexander should be safe from the judgement of the law, then he would try to trust himself in this perception.

a knock on his door shook the boy from his thoughts, a shaky breath echoing from his lips. his eyes flicked to the door, pulling his blanket up as if to protect himself from the person outside the door. he hoped it was alexander, maybe he forgot something, or maybe he was going to explain to jupiter what the hell they were going to do after he put them in this murderous situation. however, he assumed alexander was not the type of man to look back on his actions, for the most part. jupiter slipped from the blankets on the couch, legs shaky with the lack of use over the night. he shuffled to the door, peeking through the side window before pulling the door open.

jupiter’s eyebrows scrunched as he saw the man on his front porch. he knew who the man was, jupiter was quite the social butterfly, he knew everyone before they even knew him. however, he’d never caught his new neighbors name, too fixated on the situation he’d stumbled into at the current moment. “can i help you?” he questioned gently, brushing his bedhead from his eyes to get a better view of the man, “you’re new here right?” he tried to keep his voice as welcoming and friendly as he could, but all the thoughts shooting through his brain at once made this task fairly difficult.

he found himself glancing around for alexander, wondering if his counterpart had wondered back home or if he planned to commit another gesture in the name of ‘love.’ eventually his eyes landed on the male’s house, eyes narrowing in hopes of seeing his shadow brush by the window, hoping that he wouldn’t do anything to push jupiter’s moral compass even further than he already had.

-maybe then when alexander realizes what the hell this guys doing to jupiter it’s like his vice, because he’s so used to being in control of situations and jupiter is like his ‘possession’ almost?

it's like I wrote every note

i'm just a midwest kid dreamin' california

one way ticket cause

i had to show you

• Luke Lockhart

— —

ooc; gurlllll. I love it. Jupiter is gonna have his hands full trying to maintain a very angry Alexander.

The door opened suddenly, and he widened his eyes just a smidge to act a bit more surprised at the sudden answer. However, just that simple looking about made Luke wonder about whoever left the house. Whoever left must have been on Jupiter's mind and Luke's curiosity sky rocketed to oblivion. Coughing to clear out some gunk in his throat, he put on a smile and his brown eyes stayed relatively calm for someone wanting to find out more about the Killer. Especially since the body held the boy's name, what else could he learn from Jupiter that would help him find his connection to the Killer. For one thing, Jupiter was attractive, but that couldn't be much of a factor. The Killer enjoyed killing all varieties of people, from old to young, beautiful to ugly, and kind to mean. Both through those eyes, Luke already found something that peeked his interest and he happily greeted his neighbor, "Yes! I am! Unfortunately, most of my neighbors have been quiet that I might as well introduce myself to everyone. So you're the first stop of many!" That would make it sound like his house was just by chance-- after all if Luke had told him he was dying to meet Jupiter that would be kind of creepy right? Luke's social skills compared to Alexander were much different, he was more sociable and charismatic than the brooding Alexander. Though Luke still had yet to meet Alexander.

From the looks of Jupiter, it felt like all he was, was eye candy. The greeting was formal, and he certainly looked tired. The bags under his eyes were evident, possibly due to his surprise gift he received from the Killer. Perhaps this wasn't the first "gift" he had received, which is why he was able to answer the door anyways. Because what normal human being would be able to answer the door after finding a dead body on your porch? If Luke wasn't use to these things, he probably would have been in his bed with police on the other end of the phone trying to calm him down. In fact, that was something Luke had done witnessing a body for the first time. Wanting to cower and scream and never show himself to the world. It wasn't till the Killer he had witnessed on TV had presented his kills in such a way, that made Luke admire the work instead of fearing it. Which is why he moved down here to get a better feel of the Killer and become just like him. Which step one... was apparently befriending this man.

"Also wanted to say that there was something kinda of smelly at your house and I wanted to give you a heads up if you had any garbage laying about it'd be best to get rid of that smell. Some people might find it very offensive." He teased, but there was hardly a smell, but he wanted to see if the boy panicked-- or if he saw any type of reaction that would hint at why the Killer had presented a kill to someone so ordinary as Jupiter was. Don't get Luke wrong, Jupiter was a fine specimen, but he had yet to see what was so fucking special.

some-things-are-better-said-by-michael-scott-30-photos-1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info

hello. I'm Vic.

and I wanna do stuff

• jupiter james ——  

jupiter watched the boy’s lips as he talked. he felt as though something was off about this boy, though he couldn’t tell quite what it was. his eyebrows were scrunched together and he narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. “well,” he began, pasting his friendly persona back across his face, leaning against the doorframe, “i’m glad i could be your first stop. i have to set the stage for the other neighbors.” he chuckled in a charming manner, crossing his arms across his chest and letting out a hardly coherent shaky breath. he truly just wanted this boy to leave so he could bury himself in his blankets and call alexander after he’d had his mental breakdown, letting a string of obscenities fall from his lips. a fond smile spilled across his lips, but he pushed it away just as quickly as it came.

the sunlight that fell through the door that he had opened made his eyes ache, but warmed his skin that felt unnaturally cold as of late. jupiter put more of his weight against the door, realizing how weak his body truly was, considering he hadn’t eaten at all since yesterday morning. the t-shirt that cling to his body was blowing lightly in the breeze, but the goosebumps that covered his arms without the contact of the sun made him shiver.

jupiter froze when he heard the boy mention the smell. was there a smell? he hadn’t noticed one, but maybe that’s only because he was so used to it by now, considering he literally slept by it.

paranoia flooded his brain as he scrambled to come up with a response. could he blame it on his dog? he didn’t have a dog. could he blame it on just being a slob and not taking out the trash? only, he wasn’t a slob and didn’t want to be taken as one. jupiter scoffed at himself. would he really rather be seen as an accomplice in murder than as a dirty person who doesn’t take out his trash everyday?

“oh that,” he chuckled good naturedly, shaking his head and smiling at the male, “don’t tell anyone, it’s the body in the backyard.” he joked, wanting to kick himself after he let the words slip. he let a laugh escape his lips, attempting to diffuse the situation quickly. “but really, i apologize, i’ll sort it out today.” he hummed, appreciatively, hoping the boy wouldn’t suspect anything more of him.

if he got them caught, alexander would kick his ass. no, alexander would probably kill his ass, a part of his body he was quite fond of and would definitely miss if he lost it. he didn’t want to be the next name on his long list of victims that he might only be adding to at this very minute while jupiter was struggling with a simple social interaction.

-i’m so ready for angry alexander. kicking ass and taking names.

it's like I wrote every note

i'm just a midwest kid dreamin' california

one way ticket cause

i had to show you