can't fix what doesn't want to be fixed -- private!

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Alexander Shamton

— —

Probably not.Alexander thought in his head when Jupiter questioned if he would care if something happened to him. Well, actually. He didn't really have a clue. Angry? He did get angry at times, but usually lead to killing. Would he actually kill someone if anything happened to Jupiter. Thank heavens Alexander didn't have to answer that, because if he was going to be honest he probably would straight up tell him that he wouldn't feel a damn thing. He fell possessive of Jupiter, yes. But that could always mean that he could easily get bored of Jupiter. That thought imprinted in his brain, but tried to block out those thoughts. However, the image of Alexander in an electric chair staring blankly at Jupiter through a glass window didn't feel as bad, if there was something bad that was gonna happen, it might as well happen to Alexander. Was that a caring thought? He didn't really want to know.

However, when he began to panic at the thought of a dead body in his backyard. It was almost comical, but also a little insulting. Did Jupiter not feel confident in Alexander's skills to at least be careful with this idea. For heaven sakes he has kill a lot of people, and would any naive killer just show up in your backyard with his sloppy attempt at a kill? No, you had to be well practice to do this sort of stuff, and he moved passed Jupiter to kneel in front of the body. He took out his knife and waved it towards Jupiter's way, he was confident enough to say he would need to use this on Juipter tonight. "You don't trust me, eh? I can easily scratch this all of, and hide a body. There is quite a bit of bodies the police haven't discovered yet, you know." He flipped the knife once and slashed it down the middle of Jupiter's name. Although he hated seeing his work being destroyed, it was better to have Jupiter's name off the body, and it wouldn't take too much time to do it. The skin ripped nicely, which is why he was grateful for also slicing up everything else about the woman. Now these scratch marks wouldn't be too strange as he made sure to slice through the letters. He looked behind his shoulder and shot him a quick smile, "Though I do have to say, you being so worried over something so little amuses me."

It was late enough, and with Jupiter's panicking he probably could get someone's notice. That is why he wanted Jupiter to stay calm and happy as he got rid of the name, there was also a nice path to an empty warehouse. He buried most of his bodies down there, and he had learned it might be torn down soon. They would most likely find the bodies, but it would already be too late. Alexander was always careful with his victims, and they probably would be all bones. "Perhaps you would like to help, or at least be shown the best way to carve up a body?" He offered with a wicked though as he stopped the carving. He didn't expect Jupiter to say yes, after all the boy probably would much rather watch than participate. Either way, he would put Jupiter's worries to rest tonight.

some-things-are-better-said-by-michael-scott-30-photos-1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info

hello. I'm Vic.

and I wanna do stuff

• jupiter james ——  

jupiter rolled his eyes, arms crossed protectively over his chest with a pissed off expression lacing his features. he had the balls to parade his murder weapon around when jupiter sure as hell would stand a fighting chance against him. granted, he might not win the physical struggle, being as the other boy was slightly larger than him, but if he decided run, the other would have a hard time keeping up. “yeah, first rule of making an attempt to ‘care’ or whatever the hell you're doing, don’t threaten your pursuee with a knife. and for one, you can’t blame me for not trusting you, you don’t give a shit about me and just told me you kill people. so, i have the grounds to be a little on edge, thank you.” he bit the words, harsh and cold, another side of jupiter not many people saw. he hated acting this way, acting like he was better than someone else, but alexander pissed him off.

he watched quietly as alexander scratched his name off the body. the sight was gruesome, but she didn’t bleed, all the crimson liquid had been drained from her neck wound. for just a second, he even felt bad for this boy. maybe this all wasn’t his fault, maybe he wasn’t emotionless, maybe he’d just never had someone to show him these things. however, the thought vanished quickly after it came. even if his assumption was true, he knew this boy would never allow him to show the true spectrum of human emotion. it was as if he was afraid of it.

this thought made a chuckle resonate within jupiter lightly toned chest. he’d like to see alexander scared, truly at a loss for words, heart pounding, eyes wide. utterly terrified. it sure as hell would be a sight to see, but he doubted he’d ever get any sort of expression from the male in front of him.

jupiter snapped from his thoughts when he heard the boy’s question, immediately shaking his head and biting the inside of his cheek harshly. “i cant do that,” he told the blue eyed boy, “i can’t hurt a person, even if they’re already dead.” he sighed, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand as a shiver ran up his spine. “i’m cold,” he murmured, looking over at the boy again, “can we make this fast so i don’t freeze my ass off?” he noted the deadness in his voice, how emotionally drained he felt. even his moral judgement was being affected, how could he not care that this man just fucking killed someone? jupiter felt immense guilt for her death, this had been the fault of him. alexander’s obsession with him had led to her being a pawn in his display. an estranged chuckle left his lips. if he asked this boy to kill him, would he do it?

it's like I wrote every note

i'm just a midwest kid dreamin' california

one way ticket cause

i had to show you

• Alexander Shamton

— —

[fancypost='background: transparent; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; margin: auto; text-align: justify; width: 85%;']Jupiter certainly didn't look please at the thought of touching the dead body. They were acting like it was some object and that was fine by Alexander. After all, this was no human anymore. It was an empty shell of a person. One there were n more signs of Jupiter written on the body he stood up satisfied, and decided to get the body sized box and put the body in said box. He did have to cram it in a bit, and there was no lid so he couldn't cover it. He yawned and stretched as he stared at her emotionless gaze, and he looked at the shivering boy behind him, "The knife was just in case you tried to run, little Jupiter. Besides caring is for people who are in love. If anything I don't love. I fuck." He winked at Jupiter and dragged the box towards the porch, "Now if you don't mind I would love to hide this underneath just for tonight. I'm too tired to go hide it." Like it was no big deal. Having a dead body hide under Jupiter's porch, at this point he was in too deep to get the police. Licking his dry lips he kicked the box one last time for good messures and nodded his head content with his strength ability. Clicking his tongue, he noticed the boy seeming to contemplate. His eyes were dead, his body almost limp, if it weren't for the ridged cold. All in all-- he finally got a taste was Alexander felt. Nothing, just dead on the inside. But unlike Jupiter, Alexander was fine, and didn't dwell on the emptiness. That's why when a cat got ran over or a dog he was able to shrug it off and move.

He walked up the porch and stated, "By the way, I think I'm gonna stay here for the night. After all-- I don't want you running off to the police." He snorted, by now the boy would have already done so, and he wanted to keep an eye out for him. In case he went psychotic and tried to do something rash with himself. People in this situation didn't realize how normal this felt for Alexander. None of this seemed to bring up any awkwardness or uncomfortable moments. For him, this was like an everyday thing. Except for the part that he had finally told someone, and that someone was willing to keep his mouth shut for just a little while. Opening to door the house, he allowed himself in. If anything, he owned part of Jupiter, and so there would be no privacy. He would make sure of it. This was no some slave/master kind of bullshit. This was more of... Alexander got a new toy, and he was going to play with that said toy till he got bored. Jupiter was viewing this kind of relationship from a different point of view. He saw Alexander as some unfeeling serial killer who would just use him as perhaps bait or some shit like that. Nah, Jupiter could go on living his normal life... but he wanted to make sure every so often that a kill of his would be scene by Jupiter. They would drink wine under the stars with a body on some mount. Either way-- Alexander wasn't gonna leave this boy alone any longer.

"Hurry the fuck up. I need to go over somethings with you," He sang , probably would be desterbing the neighbors, but at this point the body was under the porch and blood was all over himself. HE felt sticky, cold and quite intrigued by Jupiter's reactions. Even that small little chuckle towards the end made Alexander wonder what was going through his mind. Well, probably something about his life being ruined. Jupiter probably liked the girl for fuck sakes and he just killed her. But you enjoyed every single scream, didn't you. Son of a bitchBoy wasn't that the truth. Grabbing his shirt and throwing it on the couch he went to the sink to start washing some of the blood off of his hands. The scene was quite comedic as he scrubbed like a mad man on his hands.

some-things-are-better-said-by-michael-scott-30-photos-1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info

hello. I'm Vic.

and I wanna do stuff

• jupiter james ——  

jupiter james shook his head, watching the boy mess with the box until he finally had it shoved under jupiter’s porch. why the fuck did it have to be his porch? the smell probably won’t go away, and neither will the memory. he shook his head, a shiver running up and down his body. he rolled his eyes at the boy’s reason for flailing a knife around at him, especially narrowing his eyes at his snide comment at the end. “oh trust me,” he hissed venomously, “i would never expect someone like to love anyone but yourself.” his words were quick and penetrating, aimed to harm. he just wanted to go into his house and sleep, away from all this madness, but of course, alexander had to go the extra mile and declare he was spending the night at jupiter’s house. “fine,” he called in reply, “you can sleep on the couch.”

he moved into the house quickly after alexander, ignoring his words as he slipped in.

the house was just as he left it, the end credits of his movie rolling across the screen in the background. he scoffed, slamming the door behind him and yanking the boy’s bloodied t-shirt off of his nice clean couch. “don’t leave your shit on my furniture.” he mumbled, tossing the nasty t-shirt in the trash, for one, he’d never get the blood out, for two, jupiter snickered at the thought of the man leaving his house halfway clothed, doing the walk of shame back to his own house.

“what do you need to talk to me about? i think you’ve talked enough for one day.” he sighed, throwing himself down on his couch and pulling the blanket back over him. he closed his eyes, hiding his dark emerald orbs from the light and relaxing his body into the arm of the couch. he curled himself up closer into a ball, the cold of the crisp october air still biting at his bones. he listened to his breathing, chest rising up and down and again, how peaceful it would be to just cease this motion. maybe this was how his mother felt when he was a child, that everything might just go away if she ended it all. the thought made a knot form in between his brows, but that was of course a selfish thought and he would not allow himself to end like she did.

one way ticket cause

i had to show you

• Alexander Shamton

— —

. It was amazing to see Jupiter in such a bad mood. It wasn't like Alexander had physically hurt the kid. Ok, maybe he went too far tonight, and he could have fucking did some other way to try to win Jupiter back, but Alexander wasn't the mundane person to seduce a man into bed. No, if he was gonna seduce Jupiter it would be with dead bodies and beautiful arrangements. When he finished washing his hands and arms in the sink, he looked over at Jupiter in his curled up form. Jupiter may look weak and helpless right now, but he was being bitter and grumpy. Almost like a child that didn't like the news his parents just gave him. Except for this news was life changing, and Jupiter would be in it for the longer wrong. "Nothing too much to talk about, but I just want to know for a fact if you will call the police. I would rather know now, than never." He stated, and flicked the water off his hands and wiped it on the towel. He looked down at himself and sighed, his pants, and face were still crazy bloody, but he would do it later tonight. However, he looked at the boy and saw how exahusted he was, and the question that he had asked Alexander didn't seem important.

For now, Alexander knew that he would best let him sleep. The boy would probably be asleep for hours. Stepping towards the couch where Jupiter curled up, he eyed the credits that were scrolling down. He may not know have had a normal childhood, since he watched shows about Jesus a lot, but he recognized the music that was playing. The Princess Bride. Raising a brow, he didn't realize Jupiter would be into this movie, and wondered what else Jupiter liked. After all this, he still didn't know Jupiter well enough. He didn't know the basic likes or dislikes, his family, or even his hopes for the future. Well, Alexander knew what future would hold for Jupiter. It would be a life with Alexander's presence in it. Well, until something bad happens or something goes wrong. AFter all, Alexander's life wasn't normal. If by some miracle Jupiter finally becomes use to this new side of himself the police may find that he was an part of this scheme. In reality Alexander just fucked up Jupiter's life.

Leaning from behind the couch to peer closer at him he snickered. He looked peaceful, even though Alexander didn't know if he would fall asleep on him or not he hated the idea of not seeing his eyes. But he had to give Jupiter credit, at least he wasn't an Ugly sleeper. But he looked towards the hall way and wondered what would be in the boy's bedroom. Wandering down the hall way he found that he lacked family photos. Not much memories, and very little thing to do with any family what so ever. It got him curious, but he felt a wave of tiredness wash over him and he looked at the couch. Well, he would certainly not sleep on the couch. He was a guest, and a guest deserved the bed right? Alexander let out a tired yawn. He wouldn't be that mean, and went back to kick the couch. He snatched one of the decorated pillows, and decided not to take the couch quite yet. Instead he laid out on the floor on his back, his hands locked together and his eyes on the ceiling. "Thanks, Jupiter." He finally admitted, "You really are something different. TO think you'll let a killer like myself sleep in your house." A small smile reached his lips at the memory, he shook his head, "Even if I can't feel, it's good to know I have someone who will keep me company."

hello. I'm Vic.

and I wanna do stuff

• jupiter james ——  

jupiter kept his eyes closed, but his irises drifted around beneath the cover of his eyelid. he didn't know what he was going to do after this man's confession of obsession. should he turn him in? a soft sigh escaped his lips as he exhaled, peeking his eyes open to stare down at the boy now splayed across the floor. he was fucking insane. a chuckle slipped from jupiter's lips and he leaned back into the couch. "well where's the fun in spoiling the surprise?" he spoke sarcastically, hinting at the accusation that he would call the cops. he wouldn't, jupiter knew he wouldn't. he wanted to wipe that cocky smirk of the boys face, maybe make him squirm a little bit. he'd noticed the boy had eyed the walls of his hallway with peaked interest, probably noticing the plainest of it all, he didn't know. however, he now lay across jupiter's floor, as the movie started itself over again, entering the opening credits.

the green eyed boy rolled over onto his back and placed his hands delicately across his chest, crossing his fingers and staring straight up at the ceiling. he had a burning question bubbling in his stomach, unsure if he truly wanted the answer to it or not. "if i asked you," he began, trying to think of a way to phrase the question, "or i guess if you wanted to, would you kill me? i'm not asking you to, so don't get any ideas, i just want to know." his voice cracked as he talked, a cough ending the question as he attempted to clear his throat. he supposed he might be looking for a scapegoat in this male, if he couldn't flee fast enough if they ever got caught, because of course, he was a part of this shit show now. the thought made him roll his eyes, of course he got dragged into all the wrong situations. he cursed alexander for picking him, putting him in this situation.

he listened to the boy blabber on, talking about what a strange person he was to let a serial killer sleep in his house, the had him scoffing. "if you recall," he spoke, pushing himself up onto his right elbow, leaning over the couch to look at alexander, "i didn't invite you in, you barged in and i let you stay out of the goodness of my heart, so don't push your luck." he huffed, throwing himself back down into the comfort of the couch. "but you're welcome," he mumbled, rolling his body back onto his side and shoving his hand under the pillow he'd placed on the couch earlier. "you staying down there?" he quipped, preparing to pull himself up and go to his own bedroom and sleep, in peace.

one way ticket cause

i had to show you

• Alexander Shamton

— —

He allowed his mind to wander a bit as he thought about space and death. If he hadn't been a serial killer he would have learning about Space and the Cosmos. Not that being a killer stopped him from wanting to learn about all that stuff, but it didn't give him the satisfaction like a good kill did. Jupiter certainly was a good person, and perhaps it really was because of his kindness. However, he hoped that it was only kindness. There could be a bit of fear, but fear would lead to hysteria which would involve police. Hysteria was a common trait in people who found such news shocking. Thinking about his own mother, would she go into Hysteria for what he was? Would she hate him for life for knowing about all of this. Alexander though, wasn't amused for his answer about the cops-- her certainly would have to do something about Jupiter if he were to call the cops. Imagine that... waking up and finding yourself in handcuffs being taken to jail after creating something so special for a guy you had eyes on. Snorting at the though, he just left it to his imagination. He trusted Jupiter in some weird way, and he turned his head to look at Jupiter's laying form. His question ringing in his ear, and honestly he didn't know how to answer it in a good enough way that would satisfy him. "I will lay here all night as long as you're right there on the couch. So I can keep an eye on you." He stated, his head turning to look up at him.

"To be frank." He stated, turning his head to him, "I could easily kill you. Strangle you, cut you up, or burn you. While you were sleeping or if when you're awake aware of my hands over you." He raised his hands up towards the ceiling to look at them from where he laid. "But if I could mentally kill you and actually go through with it? No. I've thought about it, but it feels wrong. It feels that if I go through all the work of killing you, I wouldn't be satisfied, no matter what I do." He had no idea if that was what Jupiter wanted to hear, of course it was easy to kill Jupiter. He was a tiny bit smaller, he wasn't a killer, and in all honesty wouldn't stand a chance at a physical bout . Probably could outrun Alexander, but Alexander would go down before he would let Jupiter get away from him. A small sigh left his lips, a sigh that was tired, and was drained from today's events. Even if he didn't get mentally exhausted, his body knew how much he could take.

Lifting himself on his elbows to look up at Jupiter, he wondered what could be going through his head right now. Would he want to die by Alexander? I mean-- if he was dying in a natural way then perhaps Alexander would kill him to die quicker, but those thoughts were of mercy. If he could kill Jupiter in a blink of an eye he would have done so already. Something was preventing him to hold back, whether it was loneliness or curiosity he didn't know which. Sheer curiosity made him stop and wonder if he could make Jupiter go crazy. It was his loneliness that wanted to admit to Jupiter that he was a killer. The combination of the two wanted him to live a full life to finally come out to the world that Jupiter wasn't normal. "Besides you talk to much." He teased and laid back down, "You need to sleep. after all, we have a big day hiding a body tomorrow. Her presence wont be missed, after all she is new... no one really knows her but you."

hello. I'm Vic.

and I wanna do stuff

• jupiter james ——  

there was not much left to be said between the pair,

jupiter’s annoyance with the boy was shooting through the roof, holding himself back from strangling the boy. “alright,” he huffed, slipping off the couch, leaving the blanket for the boy to use, “don’t go wild, you know where the food is. the bathroom is down the hallway, first door on the right.” as he spoke, he was walking toward his bedroom, goosebumps erupting over his skin because of the cold air that circulated through his house. he hadn’t turned on the heater yet, nose wrinkling up at the thought of the smell that the heater released when it hadn’t been turned on in forever.

jupiter pushed the door open, twisting his body in a stretch before he kicked the door closed with his foot, heaving a sigh of relief. the lean boy peeled the shirt from his body, leaving him in a pair of knee length athletic shorts. he’d already fully prepared himself for bed before alexander had showed up, brushing his teeth, locking the doors, and turning off most of the lights. jupiter climbed into bed, tucking his feet into the bottom of the bed and pulling the sheets up to his chin, rolling onto his side. his emerald eyes locked on the window that was right against his bed, eyes watching the moonlight streets as he pushed the curtain back. the moon lit up the sidewalk, radiating an almost eerie feel about the neighborhood. this thought almost made him laugh, considering his neighbor had just murder a woman in her house, shoved her body in a box under his porch, and was laying on the ground in his living room all in one night. he hadn’t experienced anything like this in his lifetime, the deep obsession of a devoted admirer. he let his eyes flutter closed, hand dropping from the curtain and landing with a soft thud on the bed.

his body was tired, his mind was tired, everything across him, both inside and outside, ached with a harsh feeling. was he feeling guilty for this woman’s murder? was it the knowing that he could be brutally murdered at any moment by the serial killer sleeping in his house? or perhaps, it was the unknowing of the outcome of all of these actions. what would happen as he kept this horrible, bloody secret? the thought of an answer made him shiver and bite the inside of his cheek, unsure if he truly wanted the answer to his question. jupiter shook his head, he wouldn’t trouble his mind with these thoughts any longer, or at least he would try. for now, the boy would try to sleep, attempting to calm both his galloping mind and his racing heart.

one way ticket cause

i had to show you

• Alexander Shamton

— —

ooc; boy! I almost ruined my good habit of coming on this site! Damn i better not disappear for like a 4 years again

ic; Alexander quietly stood up, not tired at the moment. He wanted to explore Jupiter's personal life, wanted to dig deep into the man he truly was. First he took his time with the bookshelf... and while he began exploring the crevices of each spot he smirked a little. His fingers touching each bind of the book imagining Jupiter studying the contents of each page. It was then time for a search for pictures. Sure there weren't many, some were of friends and such, but just nothing of interest. Some even wondered if they were dating. How was his dating life anyways? Well it better be non-existant after tonight. Alexander had plans with Jupiter and if someone were to get in the way of all of this, they would receive a wonderful head in a box gift to run them off. Now he was hungry, but what would there be to eat? He wondered about all the different dishes he could cook up, perhaps just for fun cook up the girl? No he wasn't Hannibal, and the thought of something so vulgar made his stomach twist uncomfortably. How would you enjoy art if it was eaten? I mean it would have been a good way to hide a body, which brought him to the fridge as he looked into the light in the dark room. It illuminated his face, and he wondered what he would eat. All these thoughts were so mundane that it felt weird. In a strangers house, wandering around, and acting normal. These weren't his thought processes and he grumbled under his breath, well... since Jupiter was in his room he could probably take care of the body. It was like 1 a.m. Ya he should probably take care of the body, but at this time of night? Never. When he found nothing to eat, he quickly went back onto the couch and laid his head on the pillow eyeing the ceiling.

Closing his eyes, he couldn't seem to get Jupiter out of his head. The temptation to just slip into his room, slit his throat, and go on with his normal life was actually present in his heart. The though his other feelings that were opposite screamed no. There would always be that hesitation, and he didn't know how to let it go away. Jupiter's cute little face, with his lips parted in shock, his annoyance and anger was adorable. Most people would probably be pissed off-- but earlier tonight when he stated the he acknowledged his thankfulness it made Alexander wonder about his past. Something so traumatizing had made Jupiter more pissed than horrified. Jupiter will see-- tomorrow was a new day and a new Alexander. A day where he introduced Jupiter to his personal life.

When his eyes closed, he didn't dream. It was normal. Most dreams he would have would be good ones about murder, but this time it was quiet. His bones felt stiff though, and his mind was racing. In the middle of the night he developed a cough and grew agitated. Was he getting sick from being outside and around blood? He woke early in the morning, he did develop a cough and his nose was stuffy. He never got sick, so why the fuck was he getting sick now? Growling, he stood up and ewnt to the kitchen and looked in the fridge again. Nothing good... again. As if magically over night there would be something good. When he got sick, he was a possibility he became an asshole, but who gave a shit? "Jupiter!" He yelled out, "Where the fuck is the good stuff?"

hello. I'm Vic.

and I wanna do stuff