MY SHOT -- meeting + ceremonies

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • —CURRENTLY TEMPING LAMBSTAR lambstar.

Lambstar stood atop the leader's rock. Gazing down at the empty clearing, she relished the moment before she called out to her clanmates. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy seeing each and every one of their faces but...it was hard, literally looking down on the people she had grown up seeing as her equals. It was difficult really to awknowledge the massive gap between her and her clan-mates when their lives were in her hands. Then of course there was that fun little wasp that constantly circled her ears, whispering sweet truths about how she didn't deserve any of them, that she'd end up being their doom and they must hate her already. Shaking her head, Lambstar reflected on how much more difficult her new rank was.

She wished she was a kid again, where the idea of being leader had been so much better than the truth.

At last, the woman called out, "All cats old enough to hunt, gather for a clan meeting!"

☾*: WE'LL BE TOGETHER, FOREVER

WE'RE NEVER GONNA BE APART

Call me Antii <33

Site married to Sachmis, Ren, Snappy, Green, Red, Beal, (most don't realize it but they will)
    Please don’t be shy to message me for plots or bump private threads- I tend to be forgetful hehe

• ❝ And I could be enough. ❞

Pale yellow eyes opened at her leaders call, and Moonwatcher lifted her head from where she had been resting alone near the Elders den. She lifted herself from her paws, her injured leg still raised above the ground as she limped over to the clearing. Her silver tabby pelt held no remnents of the blood covered she had been the night of the raid, but her gaze was darker, more cynical then when she had left for battle. She found a spot towards the middle and settled down so she could see and hear her leader.

"And we could be enough"

❝ That would be enough...❞

General

Female

Heterosexual

12 moons

Mate to Asphodelpaw

Physicality

Moonwatcher is a silver tabby with pale yellow eyes

Theme Songs

That would be Enough by Hamilton: The Musical

Personality

Calm || Respectful || Caring || Kind-hearted || self sacrificing.

Combat

Specializes in strategy

Attack in Bold light blue

Art
  • WE ARE HUNGRY FOR THE ADRENALINE && thunderclan warrior & tags

Hailcloud would pad over - barely managing to hide the skip in his step. Today he ws getting an apprentcie - well, officially anyways. He'd already approached nutpaw and they'd decided to start training, but today would likely be the official announcement and mentor ship ceremony! And he could hardly keep from squealing like a kit seeing a feather for the first time. Oh, this was just so exciting!

"speech."

//since his kits will be born on Wednesday and after that will start off at 3 months just gonna act as if this is post-pregnancy and post-birth

BUT I'LL BE THERE NEXT TIME,

I'LL BE THERE NEXT TIME

demigirl + 16 + has highschool + about me + full character gallery + art shop + free aesthetics & avatars + my deviantart

• Blackstorm would officially be mentoring another apprentice aside from Rosepaw, it was good to hear. Sitting below his leader, the deputy had taken his place.

"i wait for the morning."

♚ ・゚: when you feel alone it can change your mind — TAGS

melanistic bengal

four years and seven months

THUNDERCLAN DEPUTY

-roleplayed by Z:ro-

• 28qwawx.jpg

flameseeker | 13 moons | warrior | thunderclan | tags 10/19

The fire-pelted warrior would sit off to the side of the group of gathering cats. As she gazed up at the leader, a small smile formed on her maw. It was nice to see Lambstar up there. Don’t get it wrong, she liked Blackstorm’s meetings and all, but it was reassuring knowing that their leader was still around.

tag for interactions | plotting thread | peaceful power play is okay

17679-91463a86-2f56-438a-8ee8-5c848c459493-png

RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW, I'M SWITCHING TO A NEW LANE

FOOT TO THE FLOOR, MAN, SEARCHING FOR THE REAL THING

flameseeker — trad. thunderclan warrior — tags (11/6) — roleplayed by Icey !

signature and posting template by Tallow_Cat

THUNDERCLAN LOVE LITTER

• JayPaw-----

Rewrite your history

Jaypaw was hoping this was the meeting where he'd receive a mentor. Trying to sneak into his friends training sessions was becoming more difficult as time went on.

//track post

☾*: You're Worse Then Nicotine

Jaypaw / 7 Moons / Transmale / Thunderclan / Apprentice / Tags / Plotting / PENNED BY DarkenedMemories

• ★ ★ ★

Cherrypaw's whiskers twitched when she heard the call of her Clan leader. Excitement began to itch in her paws as she bounded from the edge of camp to below the highrock with her Clanmates. The small torbie looked around the crowd, her curiosity growing. Surely it had something to do with all the apprentices. What else was going on in ThunderClan?

you're just a memory to let go of

"talking" - thinking - attack in #ffd6a5

• //hopefully i get everybody included in here! if i forget anything, please remember to tell me!

With the cold support of the high rock underneath Lambstar's paws...she was ready to continue. Taking a deep breath and letting her nerves cool and settle, the leader would continue with the important announcements.

"Starting off with a few quick announcements, there are a couple of events happening! As you can clearly see, it's raining and there is a thread about it here! Expect a few more events coming in the near future, I have some things planned for all of you. Moving on..." Taking a beat of silence in between, Lambstar would continue.

"We have lots of apprentices and mentors in need of apprentices, so now's the time. ~MoonWatcher~ will be mentoring JayPaw! , Flameseeker will be mentoring +Rustsky , and Foxfang will be mentoring STONEPAW. and <cherrypaw> ." Hopefully she didn't miss anybody, there were so many apprentices that needed to be paired up; it was difficult to keep track of them all.

//here are some threads that need replies!

i don't know what my name is but i can remember yours // INTRO

OUT THERE | OPEN

The thunder passes [storytime, open]

drowning || Thunderstorms, o

another round // DEATH

Krusty krab pizza [ human food ] is the pizza

go tell aunt rhody / o, thunderstorm

oh, i've never seen you like this.

you're scaring me to death.

tags. | played by snappy.

• MoonWatcher

8896035.jpg?383

12 moons ~ Thunderclan ~ Female ~Warrior

The silver tabby blinked in surprise, but then smiled at her leader as she dipped her head and moved to greet her new apprentice. She dipped her head down to touch noses with the younger cat and she purred happily, "I can't wait to get started."

© decayingdelusion

General

Female

Heterosexual

12 moons

Mate to Asphodelpaw

Physicality

Moonwatcher is a silver tabby with pale yellow eyes

Theme Songs

That would be Enough by Hamilton: The Musical

Personality

Calm || Respectful || Caring || Kind-hearted || self sacrificing.

Combat

Specializes in strategy

Attack in Bold light blue

Art
  • 28qwawx.jpg

flameseeker | 13 moons | warrior | thunderclan | tags 11/6

Hearing her name get called to mentor Rustpaw, the ginger warrior would step forward and touch noses with the smaller ginger tabby. She could feel a tug in her heart as she was given another apprentice. Her green gaze looked up at Lambstar, wondering if she would speak about the death of Sparrowpaw. Maybe she should say something...

"Lambstar...if I may.." she would say, lowering her head slightly as if asking for permission to continue. "Would it be alright for Sparrowpaw to receive his warrior name...That way he can join Starclan as a warrior?" It had been done before. He had been so close to becoming a warrior, it would only be fair.

tag for interactions | plotting thread | peaceful power play is okay

17679-91463a86-2f56-438a-8ee8-5c848c459493-png

RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW, I'M SWITCHING TO A NEW LANE

FOOT TO THE FLOOR, MAN, SEARCHING FOR THE REAL THING

flameseeker — trad. thunderclan warrior — tags (11/6) — roleplayed by Icey !

signature and posting template by Tallow_Cat

THUNDERCLAN LOVE LITTER

• YY4djYg.gif The warrior continued to sit among her clan mates. Her eyes looked around and then landed back on the leader. She was happy to see them back in action and hoped it stayed that way. "" .

thunderclan warrior 15 moons girl hopeclaw x frecklepaw tags

thunderclan warrior 15 moons girl hopeclaw x frecklepaw

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

DZz9EET.gif