Female Hunter Falls for Vampire

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Plot: The setting is in the modern world with most humans living in ignorance of creatures of the night. However, a few humans hunt them for the safety of society. Vampires and hunters have long fought in secrecy until now. A young female hunter has an idea to capture a vampire and imprison them in hopes to gain information from them. She hates vampires and wants nothing more than to kill every one she sees. Her plan backfires when she develops feelings other than hate for her captive. I will be playing the role of the captured vampire. You will be playing the role of the human female hunter. The vampires in this RP will be similar to the ones in The Vampire Diaries. Meaning they have the same strengths, weaknesses and powers. Let me know if you have any questions.

ealhyo.jpg

Name: James Harrington

Personality: find out in rp

giphy.gif

Harry Potter fans say- I wanna go to Hogwarts!!!
    Percy Jackson fans say- I wanna go to Camp Half-Blood!!!
    Narnia fans say- I wanna go to Narnia!!!
    Hunger Games fans say- I'm ok.

The post was edited 7 times, last by allyact11317 ().

• Brie-Larson-02.jpg

Name: Renee Price

Personality: Renee is sweet, but sarcastic and can blow things way out of proportion. She is protective of her friends and often times worries way to much. She is realistic about everything, and often over thinks. Renee can be really harsh on people, and sometimes on herself as well. Renee is also incredibly stubborn and usually bent on being right.

Other: nothing

e27e8f80cc5158f2f66f7d5e0240dc63a5f583fa_hq.gif2vv7y8z.gif

Hello there. I'm AchieveMark.
    I am a fan of Markiplier, JackSepticEye and Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter
    I am also an avid equestrian and story writer.
    my wattpad

tumblr_n9t8r9YJ251rkk45lo5_1280.gifgiphy.gif

• (Accepted! Okay, we can start when she first captures him.)

James shoved his hands in his jacket pockets as he made his way down the sidewalk. The streets were empty tonight. But James didn't mind, he liked walking at night where no one could bother him. He wasn't necessarily looking for food tonight, he just needed to think. His mind pondering: should I stay or should I go? But if he did leave, where would he go? It was becoming dangerous for vampires here. Every so often one of his kind would go missing. He knew it was due to hunters. Besides, he needed some kind of change in his life, or surely he would go insane. James was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice the human that was following him

giphy.gif

• (Sorry for the late response)

Renee stepped quietly behind the vampire. Her gun loaded with vervain filled tranq darts as she stalked the vampire. She'd been watching his pattern for a while now, noticing he went from town to town. The hunter's lips smirked upwards as she drew her gun. Her eye focused into the scope as she watched him. Renee kept her smirk as she aimed for exposed skin and fired, the dart flew through the air and hit its mark. Holstering her gun, she waited a few moments to make sure he dropped and she wouldn't need to give him another dose yet.

my wattpad

• (its okay)

James smelled something in the air. Was it another human's scent? No, this was different. This scent was exceptionally sweet and enticing. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his neck. He winced and reached up to his neck, his fingertips grazing the dart. "Son of a -" he cursed. It stung like holy hell. He felt like his veins were on fire and his knees grew weak. Vervain, it had to be. That meant a hunter found him. James turned around to see who darted him, which was a mistake. He should've used whatever was left of his energy to bolt. He could barely make out her face under the streetlight. He met her gaze and fell to his knees in agony. His fangs appeared, a survival instinct. James was weak but he wouldn't give up just yet.

giphy.gif

• (Oh my gosh, i'm so so so sorry for responding so late. The last two weeks have been crazy with midterms and presentations)

The woman watched as the vampire looked around, She knew no matter what, that the vampire would drop but she was surprised he didn't run. Renee stepped forward into the street light, her black outfit glinting in the light. She reached into her side pouch and grabbed another dart. Loading it into her gun, she noticed that he was on his knees and fangs out like the monster he truly was. She raised her tranq gun and aimed it at him. "If you go willingly, I won't shoot this last vervain tranq in you. Try to resist and I won't think twice" Her voice was strong and without fear.

my wattpad

• (It's okay, I understand because I've been where you are.)

James narrowed his eyes at the hunter. Did she really think he was just going to go with her? Was she mad? Going with her would mean death, or something worse. No, he had to try. He wasn't the type to just give up. "Then you better not miss," he bit through his teeth. "Because I'll never go with you." He could feel the poison burning through his veins, making him weaker as the seconds passed. Nevertheless, he still tried to stand up.

giphy.gif