matchmaker matchmaker — open

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • tags ✦ ✧ ✦ It was freezing, nd the worst part was, winter hadn't even reached its stride yet. Spider knew that he ought to be used to cold weather—the icy winds had frozen Sky's heart, haha—but that knowledge didn't make enduring it any more bearable. During the past few nights, he'd woken up way too often from a chill against his fur. He wasn't standing for it anymore.

Take that, weather.

Brushing some dust from his shoulder, the slender cat marched toward the camp entrance, a slight expression of grumpiness darkening his features. "I'm going to find something warm to line my nest," he called. "Anyone want to come?"

• ///Ooooooh good roast

Sky makes her way over to the tom cat as he asks if anyone wants to go with him. Must be getting tired of the cold already. He's in for a shitshow, she thinks to herself. While Sky had rather thin fur, she was so grumpy at any given moment that it was hard to tell how she actually felt about the winter weather.

Because, well, she hated it as much as she hated 95% of everything else.

"I'll go with you," Sky replies, "I'll see if I can get any herbs while I'm out. Even if it feels like that's all I do anymore."

1/3 of the Bitch Brigade

Sociopathic Stoneteller of the TORW

Played By: Northern-Skywatcher

• tags ✦ ✧ ✦ Spider's a little surprised when Sky accepts his offer. Something about her makes her seem as if she's impervious to the cold, perhaps because she faces it the same way she faces everything else. He wouldn't have put her as someone who would go for extra bedding at the beginning of the season, although the weather must affect her same as any of them.

Nodding at her absently, he comments, "At least we haven't had to use them much." Thank the ToEH for that. Life in the mountains is hard enough when there isn't sickness going around or cats returning from patrols bearing wounds. Excitement might seem fun, but at the end of the day, he much prefers when life is dull.

He glances around to see if anyone else wants to come, but when he's just met with blank stares, he shrugs. "Lets get going, then." Spider begins to head to the camp entrance, bracing himself for a chilly wind that doesn't come.