MENTOR/APPRENTICE FINDER V.3

• Smokestride is open to mentoring apprentices! Smokestride is patient and is geared toward responsibility, maturity and problem-solving in both combat and hunting (i.e. he would ask them what's the best way to go about this and then he would correct them accordingly and demonstrate etc). His large size also makes him affective in teaching his apprentice(s) on how to fight an opponent that is much larger than they are. He definitely will push his apprentice(s) to do their best but is always looking out for their safety and well-being.

could smoke mentor sun perhaps? she'll become an apprentice in this month's meeting.

I SEE FIRE ⁎⁺˳✧༚ INSIDE THE MOUNTAIN

sunpaw ——– skyclan apprentice, tags , penned by lavendes

• tiger is open for a mentor! (aka who wants a still slightly feral kitten)
    [she'll just probably hate them regardless of who they are, but might slowly come to grow tolerant of them?]

• ✦ ✧ ✦ copy paste from the apprentice/mentor finder in rc, but heron's open to taking an apprentice now!!

name: heronswoop

max number of apprentices: 1

training style: very traditional. heron will be a firm but fair mentor. whilst she'd expect her apprentice to take their training seriously, she would not be opposed to having a little fun with it here and there.

☾*: I AM SEARCHING HIGH -- I’M SEARCHING LOW IN THE NIGHT

chloe | she/her | uk | gmt

heronswoop - skyclan

• name: canarypaw

training needs: the man needs someone to keep him in line, and i'm open to having that either be gently or aggressively! he's pretty fight-happy, so that should be kept in mind! he doesn't talk at all, so either a real patient mentor or even one that's short-tempered like him would be nice, the latter for angst reasons. he's almost done with his training, but considering his rebellious streak, it could always be played off like he switched to his new mentor after the old one quit lmao--

"..." tags

WE BUILD THE WALL TO KEEP US FREE —

lavenderskies x butterflydawn + 10 months + apprentice of skyclan + storage + penned by menarva

• name: canarypaw

training needs: the man needs someone to keep him in line, and i'm open to having that either be gently or aggressively! he's pretty fight-happy, so that should be kept in mind! he doesn't talk at all, so either a real patient mentor or even one that's short-tempered like him would be nice, the latter for angst reasons. he's almost done with his training, but considering his rebellious streak, it could always be played off like he switched to his new mentor after the old one quit lmao--

"..." tags

Heron could mentor him if you like? We could say maybe his old mentor stepped down or something maybe

☾*: I AM SEARCHING HIGH -- I’M SEARCHING LOW IN THE NIGHT

chloe | she/her | uk | gmt

heronswoop - skyclan

• that's fine by me if it's fine by you! i think i gave enough warning in the original post, but just to really get the point across: this man is gonna be an asshole lmao, so just prepare your gal for that--

we could do a thread for them if you'd be down for it? if so, would you prefer i make it or are you good with doing it?

"..." tags

WE BUILD THE WALL TO KEEP US FREE —

lavenderskies x butterflydawn + 10 months + apprentice of skyclan + storage + penned by menarva

• kestrelpaw needs a mentor!!

she’s super sweet and kind of a daydreamer, head in the clouds kind of gal!! will need structure but someone that will be gentle with her.

YOU THINK YOUR DREAMS ARE THE SAME AS MINE —

kestrelkit + female + 6 moons + skyclan kit + storage