RULE THE WONDERLAND ☆ STORAGE

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • oh wow . . . look at this, it's a new storage. feel free to post, especially if you're from the cartel fam or are one of my friends ( you know who you are ! :winks: )

also also, this is gonna get messy very quick because i'm a disorganized mess okay please don't hurt me.

そうさ 僕らもがき続けてゆくモンスター

characters / advanced roleplayer — japanese fantatic — ½ of the angst queens

The post was edited 1 time, last by YAKAN. ().

• NOVOCAINE IKURUSABA, THE MODERN TRAGEDY

PARTIALLY FERAL HELLHOUND / CARTELIAN UNDERBOSS / SURGEON

GENERAL : NOVOCAINE " CAIN " IKURUSABA \ FORMERLY RYUUSAKI ; REACTS AGGRESSIVELY TO THE USE OF THIS NAME \ MASCULINE ; HE, HIM PRONOUNS \ DEMISEXUAL BIROMANTIC ; POLY-CURIOUS

— the cartel ; formerly of hawkclan and riverside, born tokyo, japan \ underboss ( deputy equivalent ) ; aged three years physically & mentally \ ages at the roleplayer's discretion

— original japanese ghoul ; rinkaku breed \ well-knowledgeable about preventing hunger in ghouls and how they work \ despises what he is ; slowly beginning to accept what he is \ has an partially formed kakuja

— npx x npc ; has two siblings ( both are deceased ) \ adopted by no one \ adopted curtaincall as an brother and seagi as a son

RELATIONSHIPS : DEMISEXUAL BIROMANTIC ; " INTERESTED " IN [ 1 ] PERSON \ SINGLE ; MAY BE OPEN FOR PLOTTING

— ½ ship \ ⅓ trio \ ¼ squad \ distrusts most others when it comes down to an romantic relationship but allows himself to crush easily on others ; real feelings mostly coincide with an unhealthy obsession to protect those he is close to \ in other words, " romantic feelings " are very hard for him to properly identify

— has formed friendships with breakout [ former, trust broken ], sugartongue [ the brotherhood, strong ], hayliel [ strong, respects ], twilightzone [ strong ], azo, violetwaltz [ strong ], flynn, strelitzia [ protective ], fondmemories, michael, sollux [ strongest, former boyfriend ]. acquaintances with sterlingsilver and knife. enemies with : always dead [ allowed yuu to torture him ], yuu [ tortured him, took away his eyesight ], sango [ tortured him, corrupted memories of sister ], orianna [ blames her for sollux's death ], riverside [ allowed him to be captured by sango, didn't retrieve him in time ], and the ghoul countermeasures bureau [ captured him, killed his family ].

APPEARANCE \ AESTHETIC : HELLHOUND ( MAIN ) \ SMELLS OF SMOKE AND SWEET HERBS \ HEALTH : 85% ( MILDLY INJURED )

— six foot tall hellhound with an slim, well-muscled physique ; clean, fluffy pure white fur and ice blue eyes with white pupils. has attractive angular features ; overall appears more " wolf-like " than " hellhound-esque. "

— has a long, whip-like tail that has spikes on it ; tail tip is in the shape of a backwards heart

— has piercings on the ears.

· INJURIES/ILLNESSES : claw marks on chest, shoulders, and light scratches on the bridge of his nose.

PERSONALITY : INTJ \ NEUTRAL EVIL \ MELANCHOLIC-CHOLERIC \ RELUCTANT MONSTER

[POSITIVE TRAITS :] fiercely dedicated, even-tempered, intelligent, cool, calm, and collected, reflective, practical, methodical, not easily swayed by another's opinions, strong-minded, adaptable, empathetic, humorous, blase

[NEGATIVE TRAITS :] paranoid, stubborn to a tee, vengeful, quick to use violence as an answer, numb ; unresponsive, can come off as cold or aloof, selfish, brutal, overly suspicious of others, intense, emotional, can be blunt or rude, sardonic, can come off as uncaring or apathetic at times

[MAIN TRAITS :] empathetic, intelligent, sardonic, unresponsive, even-tempered, mistrusting, ( brutally ) honest

· DISORDERS : antisocial personality disorder, minor depressive disorder, insomnia

INTERACTION \ CONFRONTATION : PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY HARD \ OFTEN GHOULS OUT IN A FIGHT \ FIGHT WITH CAUTION

[POWERS :] ice elemental [ can only control it when ghouling out ], plant manipulation [ mastered ]

[WEAPONS :] two daggers

— will start \ will end fights \ may run if overwhelmed ; may change if he's ghouled out during a fight

— peaceful powerplay is allowed, but beware he may react violently towards y/c.

— attack in #000and mention NOVOCAINE I.

YOU GOTTA BE SO COLD TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD

( novocaine ikurusaba \ cartelian underboss + doctor \ japanese ghoul \ penned yakan )

The post was edited 8 times, last by NOVOCAINE I. ().

• ahaaa, you're so good to come up with such unique and cool names Yaka-chan!!

do you think you can share that talent of yours??

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

advanced roleplayer ✘ semi-active ✘ pm for plots ✘active characters |art dump

• asdfghjkl ahhh thank you sei-chan !! i swear the new name i had came up for ryuusaki was out of pure dumb luck, there's no talent to be found here ; w ;

そうさ 僕らもがき続けてゆくモンスター

• pfft lair, all your names you come up with is always outstanding!!

AHAAA, I SEE WILL!!

Ice = Hannibal

Cain = Will

!!

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) times 1000

okay well it started when i found the series again after a super long time and it's not on netflix anymore and i started binge watching it and,, i fell in love with will all over again. and i also realized will and cain share some similarities?? so that's why i was like " he would make a good faceclaim " and i literally just remembered ice was like hannibal so i'm also just " oohoho "

( novocaine ikurusaba \ cartelian underboss + doctor \ japanese ghoul \ penned yakan )

• YOU'VE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW

i'm a HUGE HannibalWill Shipper!!

we MOST match thier accounts at some point :O just because that would make my day c':

and yeah!! i agree that Cain and Will have alot in commen so i think you did a good choice, and which season are you on by the way? :O

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

• ooh let me guess,, is it a lot?

oh yes hell yes, hannibal x will is my shit!! and having them match profiles would be so cute? i've never done that before so that would be a treat to have! i'm also eyeing ice's new profile icon and i love

i forgot which season i had ended on so now i'm just rewatching it from the beginning all over again. i think i was in the middle of season 2 but tbh i don't remember what happened lol

• name ideas :

two part names

jitterdoll, transparentboy, tokyoghetto, lambmarch, graymoralities \ grayingmorality, moderndesperado, cloudcity, coldsteal, firmamentknight, hallowedknife, sacrosanctus \ sacrosanctlover, pinkeffect, automatedage, cherrybomb, whiskeybubbles, wolfcall

loner names

taemin, ren / rin

そうさ 僕らもがき続けてゆくモンスター

The post was edited 7 times, last by YAKAN. ().

• okay so,, i'm thinking of bringing back a certain squad

important notes :

they're called the numbered squad. nine siblings all born in one of the current biggest red light districts of japan, kabukicho, were part of an yakuza-style gang. general sum of the plot that led to the siblings being separated is that their leader, nona, supposedly got killed in a turf war. they have code names that correspond with the numbers 1 through 9, with nona ( my character ) being the ninth and most eldest sibling. all may actually end up joining the cartel eventually once they all find each other - most will be able to go to different clans, figure out their plan in finding nona, and coming back together. last name is matsuhina.

- they use numbered code names ( ex. kurisu "ichi" matsuhina ). they don't have to be japanese numbers though, they can be relative to other things too ( ex. clover = three )

- they'll probably be animals that are not often roleplayed? i'll talk to the people who would be interesting in joining the numbered squad.

- matching avatars? heck yea.

- maybe not nine,, four or five sibs? nine characters in a squad is hard to keep up with tbh >.> it's also very hard to find a music video that has nine character introductions asdfghjkl;

そうさ 僕らもがき続けてゆくモンスター

The post was edited 3 times, last by YAKAN. ().

• icons : please do not use these without my permission. if you want a gif icon or something personally made by me, just shoot me a conversation or something - don't just take from this storage.

for the numbered squad : note to self, make something good for the fifth character - she only comes up at the last parts of the music video and doesn't have an intro card like these four boys

Hw0uwJj.gif fJgw4b4.gif HBfGL52.gif lBpS5Jc.gif

Fyy7NW7.gif

graymoralities \ grayingmoralities :

CeBEGfK.gif pjqyPr8.gif gPNs9Fm.gif

そうさ 僕らもがき続けてゆくモンスター

The post was edited 2 times, last by YAKAN. ().

• oh . . . i'm probably gonna regret this later tbh.

anyway, here is a new son. his name's kurisu and he's gonna be the leader of the ( new ) numbered squad. and since their numbers now go from one to five instead of nine, gotta figure out this one's numbered code name.

ideas :

- ichi, means one in japanese

- ace, has a single suit symbol on a card

possible bodies : was honestly thinking the family should obviously be japanese breeds of dogs or animals but maybe something different from the usual shtick.

- shikoku inu. would be brindled but with a more reddish brown tint to the fur. red / copper eyes?

- siberian tiger. strawberry / golden tiger. red eyes.

- ussui brown bear aka, black grizzly. dark brown fur, copper eyes.

懐疑無き MARCHING, クラッチ無く ACCELERATING

——— ⋆ INSANITY IS COLORED IN ULTRAMARINE

The post was edited 2 times, last by Matchatea I. ().