stay with me // heron's tags & storage

• Storage thread + tags for Heronpaw. Please do not post here!

HERONKIT / HERONPAW / HERONSWOOP / HERONSTAR

September 27th 2018 - February 16th 2020

SUNSHINE, WAKE ME UP, AND LEAD ME INTO LOVE

FORMER SKYCLAN LEADER — 0/9 LIVES — 25 MOONS — AVATAR BY SUBLIME — TAGS — PENNED BY THORNY

The post was edited 5 times, last by HERONSTAR. ().

• HERONHEAD.png

HERONSTAR:

name meaning:"Heron" for the river theme of her litter, "swoop" after the swooping motions seen carried out by her namesake, and her tendency to "swoop" in with offers of help, "star" the suffix used by all clan leaders.

TITLES: Leader of SkyClan | Best Lifeguard -Summer 2019 SkyClan Choice Awards

SEX/GENDER: female ♀, feminine — she/her pronouns

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

AGE/RATIO: 25 moons / ages realistically on the 27th

DATE OF BIRTH: April 27th 2018

DATE OF CREATION: September 27th 2018

DATE OF DEATH: February 16th 2020 — status: deceased

NUMBER OF LIVES: 6/9

reasons for lives lost:

- 1st life: blood loss/shock from the dog attack

- 2nd life: food poisoning from having ate rotten prey

- 3rd life: blood loss from having her neck bit

- 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th lives - wounds sustained in the rogue attack

ALLIANCE/RANK: StarClan

past ranks: RiverClan; kit, apprentice, warrior. SkyClan; warrior, senior warrior, deputy., leader

HERITAGE: RiverClan

REFERENCES:  [ref 1] + [ref 2] + [ref 3]

BREED:Mixed

SHORT DESCRIPTION: Lilac calico with yellow-amber eyes

scars: Healed bite wound on her rear left leg from a dog attack.

- Notched left ear from badger attack

- Small, yet deep scar running diagonally from her neck to her chest

LONG DESCRIPTION: Heron is a small and stockily built young cat, shorter than all her siblings, she was the runt of the litter. She is a is a longhaired lilac Calico, with a splodge of white fur on her chest which extends up to the left of her face. Her eyes are large and round and are a shade of yellow-amber. As an apprentice, her small build and thick fur, often gave the appearance of her being plumper than she was. As she aged and became more active in her duties, she's lost some of her excess weight, and is now quite trim. She has a notched left ear from the battle with the badgers.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Loyal, compassionate, kind-hearted, talkative

NEUTRAL TRAITS: overthinker, Idealistic

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Self-critical, overly trusting at times

MBTI TYPE: ESFJ-T / 'Consul'

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Hufflepuff

MORAL ALLIGNMENT: Lawful Good

LONG DESCRIPTION: Heronswoop is a genuinely warm and affectionate cat, taking after her parents in being caring and considerate of others. In her short life, she has already suffered through so much, losing both friends and family, and having at least one near death experience before she'd turned a year old. It would be a lie to suggest that these experiences didn't change her in some way. The presumed death of her mother, followed by her return, and actual death shortly afterwards was a particularly traumatic experience for her, and one which she won't ever truly recover from. Despite her grief, she is still the sweet, lovable cat she has always been, and will continue to be so for years to come. Heron is something of a hard-working individual, and is always eager to help out where possible. A lot of it stems from being the youngest of her litter, as well as the smallest, and constantly feeling the need to prove herself above her sibling. But in truth, she really does enjoy doing tasks around camp. Perhaps a little too much. Her willingness to help could be considered admirable, but is prone to overwork herself, leaving her on the cusp of exhaustion.

Heron is not a very confrontational cat, but would fight hard to defend her clan and those she loves. As evidenced when she stepped in to defend the RiverClan medicine cat Rootlegs from a vicious dog attack.

PARENTS: RYECATCHER XX KESTRELSONG

SIBLINGS: Littermates: Waveheart, Sedgekit, Ripplekit, Parrotsong, Honeywhsiper, one unnamed sibling. // Half-siblings: Orchardbreeze, Harvestpaw, Aloekit, Swankit, Bettakit, Vixenkit, Fawnkit, Dovekit, Brightkit, Soaringkit, Fuzzykit, and Softkit.

Adoptive sibling to; Shoreheart, Tulippaw, Dreampaw

OFFSPRING: First litter: Minnowkit, Charcoalsmudge & Kestrelpaw

Second litter: Maplepaw, Ryepaw, Dizzypaw, Applepaw, Amaranthpaw

RELATIONSHIP STATUS Single — ½ of Berylheron

MATES WITH: Berylbreeze (formerly)

MENTORED BY: Ashfolly (formerly), Jackalfrost

MENTORING: Larkpaw

MENTORED: Canarypaw (missing), Mothpaw (inactive), Winterpaw (inactive)

PHYSICAL HEALTH: 90%

injuries Wounds from the BloodClan raid.

illnesses: None.

MENTAL HEALTH: 90%

mental disorders: Anxiety.

other issues: None.

INTERACTION: Cannot maim, kill, or capture / Can powerplay nonviolent actions.

STATISTICS: Physical difficulty - medium-hard / mental difficulty - hard. | ATTACK in bold and tag account.

strength: ★★★☆☆☆

stamina: ★★★★☆☆

agility: ★★★☆☆☆

hunting: ★★☆☆☆☆

swimming: ★★★★★☆

climbing: ★★☆☆☆☆

medicine: ★☆☆☆☆☆

intelligence: ★★★★☆☆

charisma: ★★★☆☆☆

perception: ★★★★☆☆

SCENT: Dried lavender. Fresh rain.

(c) vespertine

FORMER SKYCLAN LEADER — 0/9 LIVES — 25 MOONS — AVATAR BY SUBLIME — TAGS — PENNED BY THORNY

The post was edited 58 times, last by HERONSTAR. ().

• HERONHIST.png

TBA

HERONTIME.png

KIT

APPRENTICE

WARRIOR

DEPUTY

LEADER

The post was edited 33 times, last by HERONSTAR. ().

• HERONART.png

The post was edited 9 times, last by HERONSTAR. ().

• TBA

• tba

w.i.ps

The post was edited 16 times, last by HERONSTAR. ().

• Lives + meaning

7/9 lives remaining

1st. Thistlekit of RiverClan - Life of Kindness

"With this life, I give you kindness. Use it well to never forget your compassion and empathy- remember that there are always cats in need, and your Clan will need reassurance that you will treat them all with equal loveliness, as I'm sure you will."

Reason lost: Blood loss/shock from dog attack.

2nd. Sunwish of SkyClan - Life of Optimism

"With this life, i give you optimism. use it well to guide your clan through the hardships that you will face. no matter how hopeless a situation may seem, remember that in even the darkest of times, there will always be a light for those who look for it."

Reason lost: Food poisoning.

3rd. Minnowkit of SkyClan - Life of Resilience

"With this life, I give you resilience. Use it well to guide you and the clan through difficult times you may face."

4th. Horiszongraze of RiverClan - Life of Bravery

"With this life, I give you bravery. Use it well to lead your clan through times of hardship and danger with your head held high and steps sure and strong."

5th. Ripplekit of RiverClan - Life of Tireless Energy

"I get to give you the life of tireless energy! Remember what if feels like to be a kit? It's kinda like that."

6th. Kestrelsong of RiverClan - Life of Love

"I give to you the life of love. Regardless of trials and betrayals, don't guard your heart. Let yourself love everyone - your mate, your children, your council, and especially your Clan. Give them love Heronswoop, and they will adore you in return."

7th. Butterflydawn of SkyClan - Life of Nurturing

"With this life I give you the power of nurturing. As a mother I know you can care for others, but all cats have feelings- treat everyone as a small sprout, they need help to grow, to change. You are one too, don't be afraid to let your clan help you grow. All cats have struggles, including you. Be aware of your clan, you can guide them, and they can guide you. The young of the clan depend on your care, the warriors your lead, and the elders your trust. With this life I give you nurturing, use it to grow, and to lead your clan with kindness, compassion, and empathy. All stories have sides."

8th. Mistpaw of RiverClan - Life of Curiosity

"With this life I give you curiosity. It gets boring looking at things normally! Maybe it wasn't meant to be looked normally. Maybe you're supposed to be upside down looking at it! There's always something new and amazing found in everything. You've just got to through yourself out there and experience it. Never be afraid to go outside of the normal! Maybe that's what your clan really needs, to see things at a different angle!"

9th. Lavernderstar of SkyClan - Life of Loyalty

The post was edited 1 time, last by HERONSTAR. ().