[ we can live like this forever : lastbastion ]

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • "YOU'RE HERE FOR A REASON BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHY" -- GENERAL

-- lastbastion / last, bast, bas, bassie, lasty, charlie / formerly known as charlotte

-- cisgender female / she/her / homosexual

-- four years old / ages at my discretion / created september 4, 2018

-- co-shadowkeeper (leader) of shadow veil / holds blackheart, patriot, trailblazer, and sociable titles

-- ambassador to colouredclan, the sanguine ruins, hawkclan, and the blackheart rogues

"AND I WONDER WHY I TEAR MYSELF DOWN" -- PHYSICAL

[ CURRENT, MAIN ] -- AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD -- HEALTH 100%

-- Ink-and-fog black smoke; straight-backed, trim and rangy of build, with light lemon-daffodil eyes.

-- accessories; Wears a burnished bronze ring around her right foreleg emblazoned with the image of a mountain, and a navy blue collar around her neck.

"TO BE BUILT BACK UP AGAIN" -- PERSONALITY

-- detailed description a wip

-- important traits; action-oriented; hard-working; reserved; emotional; serious; self-loathing; loyal

"DON'T LET THOSE DEMONS IN AGAIN" -- RELATIONSHIPS & INTERACTION

-- generation 2, toxin of vibrant flower × domino / mother is healer & former co-leader of the highlands, father is deceased

-- adopted by toxin after possessing her biological daughter's body

-- mother of rainkit, emberkit, caliginouskit, eaglekit, winterkit, and dearlykit

-- rainkit and dearlykit are the only living kits / the others were stillborn

-- fiercely protective mother / overbearing and possessive / fully dedicated and very loving

-- currently dating noreidimir / ½ of lore

-- trusts noreidimir and yuuki / friends with nore and yuuki / enemy of leifsdottir and archangel

-- will start fights / will finish fights / will show mercy / will kill / fight not flight

-- does not use weapons / fights with the help of her powers

-- medium-difficult opponent / lawful neutral / high stamina and agility / low brute force

-- 90% powers / telepathy, shadow manipulation, possession, super senses

-- skilled with her powers / completed an ascension quest to master them

"I FILL THE VOID UP WITH POLISHED DOUBT" -- MISCELLANEOUS

-- smells like lavender and pine / quiet, clear, slightly rough voice

-- fiercely protective of her children / full of love for them

-- completely head-over-heels for her fiancee / recently proposed

-- recently became co-leader of the veil after the leader mysteriously disappeared

-- currently expecting a litter with her fiancee / excited though nervous about upcoming parenthood

-- determined

give me wine! give me water!

— i'm scarred and i'm sandy, hooked by thimbles of brandy

mother, fiancee, shadowkeeper — domestic cat — toxin x domino

The post was edited 33 times, last by Lastbastion. ().