I might love me some vanilla but I’m not that sugar sweet- private storage

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!

• ( IC OPINIONS / "SPEECH" (BUMP PRIVATE THREADS AFTER 5 DAYS )

✦ Lindy Mamba| Female [she/her]

✦ 2,3 years physically| 5 years psychically | Ages a month every two week

✦ evil, complicated, likes to play mind games and be creepy | self proclaimed pscho | shows interest in capture and torture

✦ born in Treacherous Steppe | born November 22nd

✦ the Shadow Veil— no rank for now

✦ JACKAL | HEALTH: 100%— description

— INJURIES none

✦ ( ENTP / DEN IN THE RUINS / TWO-FACED / CALM / CANIDAE )

— TRAITOR | FRIENDLY | COWARD

— COMPLICATED | ATTRACTIVE | SELFISH

— Lindy is sweet and nice on the outside, friendly to others but not resistantnto killing or torturing other animals. She can be a little creepy when teleporting, but she is very attractive. In the inside, she is nothing like the outside. She can kill like a machine, likes lying and playing mind games. She doesn’t love and doesn’t know a friend and would be able to betray or even kill any of the close ones for her own good. Will back up from any fight her clan or friend will get into, will rather capture in the shadows in night than in a raid. Will end up betraying you in hard times- nobody should trust her, but probably everybody will because of her attractivness and nice charm.

✦ RYIA (NPC) X VIPER (NPC)

— when half a year old, she killed her brother and left, raised herself

— relations tbh

✦ best friend(s): open, (but not on the inside)

✦ single | heterosexual heteromantic | [ 0 ] "maybe" crushes

— ½ of a killer, ½ of a psychopath

✦ will cheat on love / not much of a romantic person

— trusts nobody

✦ PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY high intelligence, carries signs of psychopaths | @Lindy / attack in bold purple

— mentoring / mentored by herself

✦ MISC BATTLE INFO | NO KILL / FIGHTS OPEN / CAPTURE OPEN / MAIM PM / NO POWERPLAY

— teleportation, invisibility, electricity elemental

✦ WILL NOT POWERPLAY

[fancypost=background:red;height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;]

I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD

BUT THIS GAL RIGHT HERE’S GONNA RULE THE WORLD

~~~~~~~~~~~🔮💎💜💠💜💎🔮~~~~~~~~~~~

She-jackal / 2,3 years / tags / Veiler

• MY POWER’S TURNED ON

GENERAL:

Lindy Mamba

Lin/Poisom

2 years 4 months → ages a month every two weeks

November 22nd

Female

preferred pronouns → she/her

Shadow Veil→ member

None yet

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Has obsession with snakes, is good with poison

She is two-faced viper (my language’s saying), seems like a nice friend, actually would betray anyone for her own good, she wouldn’t even blink if the whole Shadow Veil with her family and friends fell into an exploding volcano if she woulf be far enough. Pretty much a troublemaker.

When she was a small, 1 year old jackal, she was born on the Treacherous Steppe, her brother told her that he would get the biggest territory because he was the oldest. She killed him by attacking him and throwing him down a cliff. She never felt sorry about it. She left so her family doesn’t kill her, and practiced her skills and powers on poor animals. Then she joined the Shadow Veil.

PHYSICALITY:

BODY | SWIFT AND SLIM | HEALTH: 100%

description

—— minor injuries: None

—— major injuries: None

ACCESSORIES: None

SCENT: Mango with a tint of poison

AESTHETICS: Is a rather swift-she jackal in good condition, orange with darker tint on face and lughter on chest with a white jaw. She has black nose and brown eyes. Black back because of she is a black-backed jackal with white spots and black half of tail. Black inner ears with white inner fur, and medium sized whiskers.

PERSONALITY:

Lindy is sweet and nice on the outside, friendly to others but not resistantnto killing or torturing other animals. She can be a little creepy when teleporting, but she is very attractive. In the inside, she is nothing like the outside. She can kill like a machine, likes lying and playing mind games. She doesn’t love and doesn’t know a friend and would be able to betray or even kill any of the close ones for her own good. Will back up from any fight her clan or friend will get into, will rather capture in the shadows in night than in a raid. Will end up betraying you in hard times- nobody should trust her, but probably everybody will because of her attractivness and nice frienly charm.

—— significant traits: Two-faced, treacherous, friendly (on outside), complicated, selfish

RELATIONS:

parents- Viper, Ryia

littermates- Astra, Gangster

known family members- no others

friends- (the ones who like her of her outside) Nore

enemies- None

crushes- None

sexuality- Heterosexual

platonic relationship is more likely to be, but the ones she has it with may be pretty disappointed when they realize she doesn’t care a bit about the

romantic relationship is not much possible, but it cam maybe become once

FUTURE PLOTS:

capturing the Thunderlands and Blackheart Rogues leader and causing chaos and problems

not even showing up in a fight, or pretending to be in a raid to get a position and nor actually earning it, just betrayal

developing fake friendship with Nore

✯ being poisoned by a prisoner and searching for treatment all over Agrelos slowly dying

✯ having a pove and some pups

INTERACTIONS:

will not attack without reason

might start fights

will not / might end fights

will run away

feel free to powerplay friendly actions

open to capture, minor injury

ask before maim, major injury )

speaks in blueviolet, tag @/ACCOUNT

STARTING RIGHT NOW I’LL BE STRONG

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lindy ().

• Timeline-

October 11th, 2018 - Yeah, that’s where I’m gonna be, because I wanna be - Joining Shadow Veil, meets Nore and Soundchecker, the plan starts running

October 12th, 2018 - Dream of picket fences and trophy wives - Decorating den, hanging out with Nore

October 13th, 2018 - Solo dance - capturing the Thunderlands leader

October 13th, 2018 - Call me HBIC- Capture/torture of the Thunderlands leader

October 13th, 2018 - The World Implodes- Capturing the BHR leader

October 14th, 2018 - And all these things I didn't say, wrecking balls inside my brain - Ancestion quest, attack and death of Lindy's sister

October 16th, 2018 - Geddan | mini meeting - Lindy receivs her ring, order to search for Ny

October 16th, 2018 - Feel so numb - Nymeria set free

October 16th, 2018 - Sinful - truth revealed, verdict said

October 16th, 2018 - Dilute this - handing Lindy over to Thunderlands

October 20th, 2018 - I make the rules - Lindy is in Ny’s paws

Form:

Code
    1. [color=white]Mon ##, #### - [/color]description/link

The post was edited 7 times, last by Lindy ().