home is where the heart is [RETURNING; OPEN]

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Zephyr • 18 moons • Thunderclan • Apprentice Zephyr didn't know what he was going to do at this point. It was really strange to be back on these familiar lands. Nothing much had changed in the time he'd been gone but that wasn't set in stone till he actually set paw within the camp he knew and missed dearly. Though even if he had been gone for the longest, would he be welcomed still? He'd been born and raised in Thunderclan, disappearing when he'd been captured by some twolegs and kept him captive in unbendable cold boxes, poked nad prodded at him with their clawless paws. For those long moons, he dreamed of home, his friends, his fellow apprentices and even his mother Brightflower. As her only kit she'd surely be overjoyed won't she? What about Pumpkinstar, would he remain as an apprentice? He was so close to getting his warrior name. Or even Moonpaw? The thick furred tom chuckled to himself once she popped up into his thoughts. Even after such a long time, he couldn't forget that silly face of hers. Could they remain close friends even after all this time?

'Well, what are you waiting for Zephyrpaw. You have a home to go to. And definitely many apologies to give to Pumpkinstar and everyone else.' It had been nearly two seasons since he had disappeared. there was a lot to catch up on.

Padding over the border, he hoped to come across a patrol. They wouldn't be that hostile right? He did smell of twolegs, though it wasn't as pungent as he had before. The maine coon was pleased, hopefully someone would also recognize him. After all, he did grow larger, as if that wouldn't give Moonpaw more of a reason to make fun of his wide paws and scruffy face. The dark brown tabby gave a few nervous licks of his white chest fur hoping he looked presentable enough to consider. Like that would help much. Come on Zephyr, you're going home. But there was the fact an interrogation was to come. It wouldn't be that bad right?

lambstar.   +BLACKSTORM+   Asphodelpaw !?   ~MoonWatcher~  

i did my best to read your eyes

THE HURT AND PAIN YOU CAN'T DENY

roleplayed by I.Z

The post was edited 1 time, last by -zephyr. ().

• A reddish brown squirrel swung from the turkish angora’s jaws, the shift of his paws beneath his body was swift and gentle to not disturb the leaves beneath. Several thorns entangled blatantly within his fur, having just fallen into a bramble bush to retrieve the squirrel, he would be picking the suckers out all evening. On a lighter note, the breeze that floated through the oak forest combed through his thick fur and soothed his heated skin. The sweat beads along his brow vanishing as he continued. Golden enlaced amber hues blistering upon a figure among the trees, halting in his tracks, he raised his tail like a scorpion and twitched his nose as he drew in the stranger’s scent. Ah, not a stranger. He recognized the male faintly, he was a former clanmate, though they had never exchanged words, Scorp was good with faces. "ello lad!" he greeted through a mouth full of fur,without an ounce of hostility, however, the mane along his scruff stood on end. "I don’t quite remember ye name, but ye used to live here, eh?" he queried, "don’t believe we’ve ever talked" he chuckled softly as he approached, setting the squirrel down at his paws slowly, his eyes hooking upon and never leaving the familiar stranger.

• Zephyr • 16 moons • Thunderclan • Warrior Apprentice

If it was anything, the white plumed male seemed familiar, if not mistaken. Wasn’t he a mere kit when he had disappeared? One who often chattered whenever he’d bring something to the nursery for the rest of the kits to play with? Maybe, but he wouldn’t be too sure unless the other would confirm his memory. Dark amber hues held a pleased look. It had been so long since he’d seen another clan dwelling cat. Where he’d come from though, it wasn’t good at all. So many cats, maybe loners or rogues, to kittypets that apparently been abandoned; were found in the place he was held captive in. Fresh kill made the fluffy maine coon’s maw water, yet he knew the code did not permit anyone to eat without feeding the elders, Queens and their kits first. He held his upbringing close to heart.

“Indeed, I was born and raised here... I was supposed to get my warrior name so I kept the name the way I left. But I go by Zephyr still... hopefully Pumpkinstar won’t keep me an apprentice for too long. I’m quite grown I suppose.” He chuckled sheepishly toward the end as he introduced himself. Zephyr felt the nerves leave as he finally was able to speak.

roleplayed by I.Z

• ❝ And I could be enough. ❞

Moonwatcher had grown over the last moons since she had last seen Zephyrpaw. She remembered him often when she was alone and saddened by her throughts. She had honestly given up hope that she would ever see her former best friend again. The she cat walked through the forest, trying to find something to hunt in the now briskly cold forest. Her pelt had lost the kitten down from behind her ears, it was not sleek and well groomed and almost made her glow in the mid day sun. Her pale yellow eyes, though still kind, weren't filled with as much awe or joy as when she was young. She had grown into her lanky awkward legs, her form now lither and slender, with toned muscles evident underneath from her moons of training and fighting.

The warrior stopped when her ears caught the subtle sound of voices not too far away and she frowned when one of them sounded...familiar?

The beautiful silver tabby walked towards the noises and she spotted Scorpionpaw talking to a large very fluffy tom with dark brown fur and-

"But I go by Zephyr still..."

Moonwatcher froze when she finally came into view, as if she had been doused in freezing cold water. Zephyr....that was impossible...

It had been SEASONS. But taking a closer look she knew that the impossible was sitting before her. The warrior didnt know how to react. So many emotions swept over her at once; relief, joy, anger, shock. The she cat would walk forward, her voice thick with emotion despite her attempt to remain collected in front of Scorpionpaw, "Z...Zephyrpaw?...is that really you?...." Her pale golden eyes were glowing as they searched the toms face, desperate at this point for it to truly be her old friend.

After everything that had happened since the raid, was Starclan finally having mercy on her?

"And we could be enough"

❝ That would be enough...❞

General

Female

Heterosexual

Physicality

Moonwatcher is a silver tabby with pale yellow eyes

Theme Song

The Only Exception by Paramore

Personality

Calm || Respectful || Caring || Kind-hearted || self sacrificing.

Combat

Specializes in strategy

Attack in Bold light blue

Art

Just as he was about to continue a certain friend of his had appeared. Boy was that not a shocker! His dark fluffy fur had once been a bane getting him stuck as well at his short yet sturdy legs, but as time passed he’d grown into his gigantic paws which, often as a younger apprentice made him clumsy. Quite the uncoordinated fool with his closest friend Moonpaw back in those days. Three moons apart but always up to the best of antics. Him growing up well, obviously Moonpaw had the better end of the stick. Heck, he thought she was gorgeous! And surprisingly he’d seen some pretty ones. What were they called? -show breeds? Yeah, haute snobbish gals they were. Oh well, they were pretty to look at. Hey, he was a tom. Pretty mollies we’re always pretty.

A loud purr rumbled in the maine coon’s throat. His thick mane swayed with the gentle breeze as he came closer to Moon. “As fluffy as ever Moonfluffy.” He was teasing, but why not bring back those old nicknames? Good memories of better days always brightened the mood, plus he wanted to get a smile out of her. “Though you look a little worse for wear, I can only assume that isn’t your warrior name right? I sure hope Pumpkinstar will give me a nice warrior name. I don’t wanna be Zehpyrpaw forever, I need to be a warrior so I can train my own apprentice and maybe even become Zephyrstar someday.” The fluffy Tom grinned.

roleplayed by I.Z

• ASPHODELPAW ;;

-----> “Moonfluffy?” Asphodelpaw’s would repeat, frowning his usual frown as he came up from behind Moonwatcher. He didn’t recognize the Tom. Probably because back when Zeph disappeared Asp didn’t care to remember faces. I mean, technically he still didn’t care...but that was neither here nor there. Still, he as suspicious. He didn’t trust outsiders, but cats who were formerly of Thunderclan and whom had CHOSEN to leave were at the bottom of his ring of trust. After all, if they leave once, they could leave again.

Letting Moonwatcher introduce herself, he stepped forward and said, “Pumpkinstar is gone. We’re ruled under Lambstar now” he said bluntly, “you’ll have to take it up with her if you want to join.” His ice blue eyes flashed. It should be clear that, if it were up to Asp, Zeph would be sent far far away.

He quirked a brow at the leader line, rolling his eyes. Guy left his clan and thinks he deserved a chance at leadership? He looked sideways at Moon, wondering how she could’ve been friends with this guy.

He was terribly annoying!

(c)trexgirl

*:・゚✦ LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS

MORE LYRICS HERE *:・゚✦

— Trad.Thunderclan | Medicine cat | TAGS| Plots| Antiigone —

A purr of laughter came from the she-cats throat, "I haven't heard that nickname in a long time." She stepped forward to greet her old friend properly when Asphodelpaw appeared. She blushed lightly under her pelt as she held in another laugh at Zephyrs' teasing, but meowed to Asphodelpaw in her now normal warm meow, "Zephyr was taken by two-legs when we were very young. I can vouch that he didn't just leave on his own." Her tail would brush against her the medicine cats' side as she turned her gaze back to the fluffy brown tom before her, "It's good to see you again, Zeph." Her pale yellow eyes then darkened slightly in worry, "However Asphodelpaw is correct. Lambstar is our leader now and she will need to be the one to reinstate you into our ranks.."

Moonwatcher would be the first to admit that Lambstar had changed drastically since the raid. The was even a nudge of doubt that Zephyr would be welcomed back.

"And we could be enough"

General

Female

Heterosexual

Physicality

Theme Song

Personality

Combat

Specializes in strategy

Art

If there was any sign of hostility from the herb smelling Tom, Zephyrpaw didn’t even know. It would fly over his head. Ignoring the obvious glare from the younger tom, he could only smile. “Wait- you’re Asphodelk- err, Asphodelpaw now? Medicine apprentice right? I can smell herbs off you, suits you well! Though I pegged you for more of a fighter as a kit. Hmm, things change I suppose.” Turning his attention back to his friend, he flicked her nose with his plume-like tail. “You didn’t tell me your name Moonfluffy.I hope Lambstar didn’t give you a weird name. Your pretty face deserves something wonderful y’know. Moongaze, Mooneyes, Moonsong, Moonpoo- nah not Moonpool, err- Moonpetal, Moonfur, Moonheart; geez, i’m great at names! Should I go on Moonfluffy?”

If anything, the chill dark brown tabby didn’t know when to stop or if he was bothering anyone- ie. Asphodelpaw. The kit had grown for sure. Everyone did. Wait- Lambstar? They didn’t have any other lamb except- Lambpaw the medicine apprentice? Woah, he sure missed quite a lot! .

roleplayed by I.Z

"My name is MoonWatcher now." The silver tabby shook her head good naturedly as her nose was flicked and she smiled, "Why don't we take you back to camp and introduce you to Lambstar, but i should warn you, shes a bit....distant, right now."

"And we could be enough"

General

Female

Heterosexual

Physicality

Theme Song

Personality

Combat

Specializes in strategy

Art

“Hey I got my best friend back. I think that is one step. Lambstar should like me right? Anyways, i’ll charm her with my hardworking resolve and win her over someday. All that matters now is that right? We got time definitely.” Zephyrpaw purred. He was pleased to be home. Things would take time to adjust to, but nothing impossible really. Though some may not like him already, they could get around to it someday..

roleplayed by I.Z