Can’t post on a new subaccount? [staff please]

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • As stated above, but I also want to add that I accidentally mistyped my registration email but somehow changed it and was able to do my activation code thingy.

Is there anything i’m missing, or is there like a cool down time I have to wait before i’m allowed to post with the new account? My other subby didn’t have this issue :/

Thank you!

currently in a bit of a mood, so i'll be here minimally. a little heads up. sorry everyone.

GMT-5 timezone. c: Busy with college, work, music, & life. Slow w/replies at times.

jm3vr9c

• There’s a 300 second waiting period for new accounts made with any other email besides an internal FeralFront email but it’ll be gone in a week. This is just to help us fight pesky spam bots. (:

give me all your coffee + hmu w/site questions +

also accepting lasagna as a sacrifice + Manage Subscription Guide

☾* - YOU’RE PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW

• I know about that waiting period, scuse me’ vv;

Sorry for not being completely clear, but isn’t it a different thing when I can’t find any option to make a post (create a thread/reply), anywhere at all?

I thought if I wait a few hours it may pop up. But nothing at all when I log in again on my phone or through my desktop.

Err, the first two from the top are screenshots from the account I can’t post with. Then the other two are where I can normally post with this account.

Just putting this issue out there since I made a subaccount a few times for characters here and there or recycled.

I don’t want to have to redo the process of making a new account all over again, but if need be, I suppose i’ll have to.

Also to mention, I can’t unlink from that account now, managed to link it with this account but I can’t switch between freely unless I log out and then log in.

I feel like I broke the internet something cuz of misstyping my email.

• oh i’ve tried clearing cookies and resetting my browser. *

And using private/incognito mode on both phone and desktop versions through safari and chrome.

currently in a bit of a mood, so i'll be here minimally. a little heads up. sorry everyone.

GMT-5 timezone. c: Busy with college, work, music, & life. Slow w/replies at times.

jm3vr9c

• It's just a glitch with accounts sometimes. Likely brought on by mistyping the email in this specific instance, but it happens. I'll get it fixed up for you. Can you tag the account for me?

WORK SCHEDULE:.

10/23: 4:30pm-9:30pm.

10/24: 3:00pm-11:00pm.

10/25: 9:45am-3:00pm.

10/27: 1:00am-9:00pm.

10/28: 11:00am-7:30pm.

10/29: 10:00am-8:00pm.

10/30: 4:30pm-9:30pm.

10/31: 10:00am-5:00pm.

11/1: 8:00am-4:00pm.

• Oh wow. So I can say I broke the internet for myself then? ^^;

Wonderful as always!

Thank you btw! The account is below. =]

[Azurenight]

jm3vr9c