The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • hi everyone.

i hate to do it at such a bad timing midst of the plots, but i have decided to step down/have winter die permanently. all other characters who i have not given death threads are permanently dead.

as some of you may know, i have been in and out of hospital and the last time i went to the hospital, it was not good news. my physical health is worsening and my mental health is at all time low due to this and many other irl issues. i feel it is more of a burden for me to continue the leadership when i feel it could go into better hands with much more clearer mind. i have decided to attempt to take a hiatus from ff as well as on discord.

as next in leadership soundcheck / Averie will be returning to leadership of shadow veil and they can decide what they will whether to accept or pass the leadership to someone else or any else.

thank you

- cax

& I'M CLIMBING AND FIGHTING IN THE DARK

TRYING NOT TO FALL APART AND BREAK YOUR HEART

• awwww cax, I'm sorry to hear that! winter was an amazing character and she was quite developed, and I enjoyed role-playing with her!

do get better soon and take care of yourself! big internet hugs <3

edit: ah crap i forgot to add, if you want to send me the password for the shadow veil account please do! otherwise i can ask valkyrie whom i thiiiiiink has it? not sure

DON'T LET 'EM RUIN YOUR TIME —

soundcheck + mingan + minerva + corazon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Averie ().

• awe, it will be sad to see you go but we all understand and your health is so much more importand. Please take care of yourself and i'll hold my thumps your physicial health will improve and get better whatever it's you might be dealing wih. <33

Much love from me too you <33

• Hey Karey, I just saw this :c Please take care of yourself and message me if you ever need anything. I hope that your break from Feralfront alleviates some of your stress.

PLYMOUTH ROCK WOULD LAND ON THEM ☽*˚⊹

• Kareyyyy I'll miss you so much! You have always been such a nice and welcoming person,, and I just love how easy-going you are! I always had fun when we picked on each other playfully,, and hopefully we'll get to do that again sometime. I love you! please take care of yourself! You will be missed <3

amor vincit omnialove conquers all

(( koday brekker - valhalla vanguard )) (( rhea synnovia - sanguine ruins )) (( raphael luane - exiles ))

moonbase alpha // cool bois // jimmy squad // renegays

• Cax </3

Get well soon, hon. I hope things get better for you soon. Take care, and know that you are loved beyond your understanding.

look at you, all dressed up for someone you never see —

lastbastion | formerly known as charlotte | information | currently pregnant | played by merioneth