CHASING MY RAINBOWS | bhr invite

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • smoothoperator’s second stop was with the highlands. he was hopeful that they would attend the event, as the more that participated, the more fun the event would be. and he’d never had any interaction with anyone from that clan before. he’d drop off a note on the border, before moving on to deliver a note to the next clan on his list.

dear highlands, you have been invited to a blind dating event hosted by the blackheart rouges. we look forward to you joining us should you decide to do so.

sincerely,

the black heart rouges

// THAT’S THE WAY LOVE GOES | blind dating event

\ I DON’T WANNA DIE ALONE \ TAGS

• 「 in a foreign land, in a × castle made of sand 」

The young tigress didn't fully know how to read yet, but that wasn't going to stop her from trying! "Dee-ahh-rr-- Dear, hhiiiggg-hull-aaaands.... Dear Hig-hull-ands?" Chione tried to work her way through it verbally, and reading the first two words alone took nearly a minute. She didn't understand what that big word was, and her attention span was rapidly being drained. What did this thing taste like? She bit down into the note and immediately spit it out, now a paper with a little semicircle of tooth marks on it. That tasted terrible! It definitely wasn't food. Ooh, but what did these words on it say? Dear.... Hig... Hig.... Oh! They must mean the Hilanz! Or at least, that was how Chione would have spelled it.

× × ×

But anyway, free playdates might be really fun, if her mom gave her permission to go. Chione would just have to get someone to help her fill out the form.

- tags WIP -

• toxicpassion--

shadow veil - very difficult - attack in limegreen

A faint growl bubbled from Toxi's throat; it was a habit when faced with the Blackhearts, especially after they had negotiated a peace treaty with her other home, Shadow Veil. But she couldn't help but be a touch annoyed that they'd allowed a male to to an important job. Though, the more she considered it, green eyes fixed on Chione as the cub spat the paper out, the job had been relatively simple.

"I'm so glad that the author of the note cannot spell, elsewise I'd feel inferior." She meowed under her breath dryly as she concluded reading the note. Goddesses above, did nobody know how to spell Rogues? "Chio, if you want to go then go for it. I won't, but you can."

//IC opinions yikes

storage + thread1 + thread2

HERE, HOLD MY MORALS —

highlands + warchieftess + storage + played by wren

• 。・゚゚・ The boy watched as the younger girl ate the note, and leaned over her shoulder to read it aloud for her. "Dear Highlands, you have been invited to a blind dating event hosted by the Blackheart- Wait, isn't Rouge a color?" He turned to Toxicpassion. "Rouge is a kind of red, right?" He'd probably go. He was curious as to what it meant, blind date.

//Also IC, your spelling is fine. I can't spell nesicary! Neccisary? :P

One runs the risk of weeping a little,

if one lets oneself be tamed

The Frontier | Brave | Tags | Penned by Crooow!

• Aglaia Scoppio Idemoni

I GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

The child would find a note and gather attentions swiftly. Aglaia would trot over and settle in to watch, eyes on the three before speaking. "Well, I see no issue in going."

"Speech"

YOU’RE SUCH A GORGEOUS NOGHTMARE

( OLD HABITS NEVER SEEM TO GO AWAY )

YOU MAKE ME FEEL BRAND NEW YEAH

tags

• 「 in a foreign land, in a × castle made of sand 」

Chione was grateful for the older boy reading the note out loud, and happy to be told that she could go. A lot of big words were being thrown around, but at least she assumed that's what they were saying! "I'm gonna go!" She exclaimed cheerfully, before scampering off. Except like five seconds later, she came sprinting back to get directions, and then ran off in the right direction this time.

- tags WIP -