Free Head-shots [Cats]

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Hey so previously I was making these just exclusive to everyone in traditional SkyClan, but when it comes to drawing art for other people instead of me its incredibly more consistent and fun for some reason. So feel free to request one and I'll get it done asap! Although, I only do cats currently : (

I draw for fun and I'm well aware this doesn't look too good in the art world, although I would better drawing without an exact description on poses. Feel free to request a pose if you'd prefer though if you'd wish and I'll do my best.

Feel free to request them to be smiling or something, just know if its something to do with teeth showing or their mouth open I'm a little inexperienced anatomy wise, but I'll accept the challenge.

I can do incredibly simple backgrounds at your request. I provide a transparent version and a ff blue version in every request. If you need a certain size let me know, otherwise it will be 1,000 x 1,000 probably.

My style is a little inconsistent rn, bare with me.

The examples below are finished versions of requests I've done so far.

latest?cb=20180104012109

OFTEN I AM UPSET THAT I CANNOT FALL IN LOVE BUT I GUESS,

THIS AVOIDS THE STRESS OF FALLING OUT OF IT ・゚❤

Lavenderskies | She-cat | Warrior of Trad. SkyClan

• so, here's like an icon before the whole event wil ever happen

but after her torture, she's going to be covered in scars so like one over her muzzle, one over her right ear and one from her chest to neck

and she gon be dead asf inside tbh

• Yeah! If you get the time that would help a lot to make sure they're placed correctly. I'll work on the base for now so take your time.

latest?cb=20180104012109

• These are lovely

I don't wanna press anything onto you but if you'd like to draw pine..I'd be delighted.

If his design is to much feel free to say no c:

Call Me Dark

Contact me for any needed information love~

3/6 Sin To Win

tumblr_pdbglt8bKR1r2ehwao1_r1_500.gif

Stuck on mobile till Christmas (Unless stated otherwise)

• Your art is adorable!

Not to overwhelm you, but would you be up for doing an extended character of mine? He is a cinnamon-silver tabby.

^ Image ref, only he is short-furred. Also, and this is optional, but he wears a bow tie! It is grayish-brown (approx. #bfae9a) patterned with small black bats. c:

— i hear the sweet though far-off hymn that hails a new creation

currently reading: empire falls | they/them | dog & book nerd | pm me anytime | gallery | plot

• Okay so while multitasking on both dapvhir and DarkenedMemories piece the last tip for my tablet pen wore out, so these are going to probably be delayed until Monday. : ( I've never had to buy more tips, so I'm not sure where to look or how expensive they are, and I'm not sure how much running I'm going to do this weekend. Which means if I have to order them somewhere it might be even later than Monday.

Although I promise I'm working on them. <3 Just might take way longer then expected.

latest?cb=20180104012109

• pretty arts!

if you want to could you draw artemis, my bloodclan girl?

she's a longhaired black smoke kitten with golden eyes.

fur ref her eyes are about #ad9426

obviously you don't have to cause you do have a lot of requests. i'll just leave this here just in case <3

pronouns: they/them

i have school so i might go inactive randomly

storage

sorrelfire || deputy of shadowclan || has depression and anxiety || demipansexual/romantic

shatteredsong || warrior of shadowclan || flirt || non-binary and pansexual

stormpaw || apprentice of riverclan || clumsy and apologetic || questioning sexuality

artemis || kit of bloodclan || cold, stoic || asexual