While we devotin' Full time to floatin' Under the sea!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • SALMONKIT ;;

-----> Salmonkit loved his mother. Most children did, if they were lucky enough to be raised in the crook of a loving embrace. Despite still being so young, Salmonkit had discovered very quickly the ability to feel greatful for what he'd been blessed with. There were kits in the clan, after all, who lacked a mother, or who's mother was neglectful and cruel. He was lucky. Heck, he'd go so far as to even say he was the lucky-EST!

After all, Frostbloom was the greatest!

She was kind, like a good mother should be. Always letting him have a bite of her meals even when he ended up spitting out his mouthful because he much preffered milk still. She gave him hugs when he was sad, and gave him hugs when he was happy! Plus, she never complained when he yanked her tail a bit too hard trying to wrap himself up in her ivory softness.

Plus, she was very smart. There were very little questions she couldn't answer. Why was the sky blue? Because it was. Why was the river so fast? Cus there's a current in the middle. Why do fish have scales instead of fur? To help 'em swim better! See? The smartest!

But even better, she was his mom! Every day she'd watch over him and his siblings, every night she'd sleep with them and keep them safe. She stayed when she didn't have to. She loved when she was obligated to. She chose to be his mom, and he loved her so much for it!

But there comes a day where squeaking out 'I love you!'s just don't feel enough anymore. I mean, sure he meant it every time he said it, and sure she looked happy hearing it...but they were just words. He wanted to show her how much he loved her! But how, exactly?

Currently, Salmonkit could be found by the prey pile. That fact alone should be enough to make everyone come running, considering Sal had the habit of desecrating and tearing apart prey items in his wild attempts to turn into a fish or collect scales and feathers. But, today, that was not his goal. Today, actually, he was just trying really hard to yank out a massive rabbit from the bottom of the pile. Most riverclanners didn't care for land prey, hence why the poor thing was stuck at the bottom. But he knew his mamma loved land prey! When he'd spotted it, he'd immediately thought she'd love the surprise. So here he was, as mentioned, playing tug-of-war with a rabbit's foot against a surprisingly heavy pile of fish corpses.

As any comical fiction story would go, Salmonkit would tug just a tad bit too hard. Without much warning, he'd blink and suddenly switch places with the rabbit. Now it was poor Salmonkit buried under a mountain of scales and limp flat tails. He squealed out a mixture of surprise and amusement, maybe with a bit of concern mixed in, but just a bit. But it would be hard for anyone to hear his cries what with a fin pressed firmly against his mouth, muffling his voice.

Talk about sleeping with the fishes!

" SPEECH "

(c)trexgirl

*:・゚✦ LETS FACE IT! LETS COME TO TERMS AND
    EMBRACE IT :
    I'M CUTE! *:・゚✦

— Trad.Riverclan | Kitten | TAGS| Plots| Antiigone —

• Duskflight was just stalking over, her dark ginger and white fur still damp from her hunt in the river and a trout in her jaws when she saw Salmonkit comically stumble and fall into the fresh kill pile and she couldn't help but snort incredulously. Kits were ridiculous. With a sigh the much larger warrior set her catch down in favor of helping Salmonkit, gingerly pushing aside the various fish with a single paw until she revealed a now scale-covered and likely slimy Salmonkit. "Need a little help there?" she asked, her voice containing the lilt of amusement as she easily pulled the rabbit out of its place in the pile and set it where Salmonkit could reach it. "This thing is bigger than you are, you sure you wanna take it?"

Some fear fire... And some become it.

giphy.gif

“I’m a kind person, I’m kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you’ll remember me for.”

• Sunpaw was a bit concerned about Salmonkit sometimes. He always seemed to be... too happy. Maybe it was just strange for the apprentice to think that anyone could ever be content in general. but Salmonkit was a special case when it came to that. He always had to wonder, 'does this kid have an off button?'. So, when he had arrived at the freshkill pile to retrieve his lunch but saw an orange-colored kit instead, he wasn't at all surprised by which kit it was. Sunpaw glanced over to Duskflight, then fixed his eyes back on Salmonpaw to await his answer. What a weird kid...

wasted on fixing all the problems

that you made in your own head

tags

• SALMONKIT ;;

-----> finding himself slimey and covered in scales, of course the only response he could think to say when he was at last released from the fishy grip of the prey pile avalanche was - “" Don’t eat me!" before proceeding to giggle. Rubbing away fish slime from his eyes, the boy greatfully hopped back as Dudkflight pulled the rabbit out for him. Woah! It was even bigger than he imagined! " Thank you missus! " but before he could grab it, dusks question made him pause. " Yeah! I’m gonna give it to mamma! " he exclaimed, chest puffed out with pride.

" SPEECH "

(c)trexgirl

*:・゚✦ LETS FACE IT! LETS COME TO TERMS AND
    EMBRACE IT :
    I'M CUTE! *:・゚✦

— Trad.Riverclan | Kitten | TAGS| Plots| Antiigone —

• "If you say so." She chuckled, a rare smile briefly crossing her face as she scolded herself internally for staying soft. These kits never failed to soften her and she knew that they would have her wrapped around their paws in no time. "Just be careful." Duskflight finished.

Some fear fire... And some become it.

giphy.gif

“I’m a kind person, I’m kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you’ll remember me for.”