This is our life (Clan Announcement + Ceremonies) This is our song

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • We've got to hold on, to what we've got — JasperStar — WindClan —

JasperStar hesitated as he approached the Tall Rock. While some time had passed since he'd learned of a secret meeting held behind his back, the tom was still reeling from the experience. Even though his clan mates had reassured him that they supported him, and had no wish to overthrow him, the leader still had to worry. They were upset, and if they were all content to wait for a deputy, why had the discussion happened at all? They said it wasn't like that. But what if it was? Shaking his head, JasperStar pushed upwards, clawing his way to the top of the rock. "All cats fast enough to catch their own prey, please gather beneath the Tall rock for a clan meeting!" He called, awaiting as cats would begin to gather below him. A quick shot of anxiety stabbed at him, but JasperStar ignored it. Everything was fine... Everything would be fine.

To-do list

announce Leafpaw and Figpaw as Cows apprentice

Announce Hawkclaw’s and Cloudbounce's disappearance

Eaglespirit Senior warrior

Let me know if there's anything else I should do!

JasperStar| Male| 42 Moons| Windclan| Leader| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds| Worst quality: mind affected by sickness, heart growing dark| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Lives: 5/9

Played by Jadefeather12

The post was edited 1 time, last by JasperStar ().

• MORNINGFROST

❝ I wear a mask again and go to see you

TAGS ☆彡frostfall had started all of that doubt, and anxiety. and it had only went from there, hadn't it? hesitant evergreen oculars peer out from the warrior's den, a bitter taste in his mouth. his sickness had finally cleared up, but the pain in his heart hadn't. he approaches quietly, sitting back, and fixating his gaze upon the leader. there is nothing but a blank, dull look to his oculars, head empty of thoughts.

all opinions are ic! || played by happeh

bloomed in a garden of loneliness a flower that resembles you

c10fcf28eea9dafc48ad7c8b38a090cf.gifFtYpbBW.gif

• Frostfall • Warrior • WindClan • Shecat

- bio - - heartchart - - family tree -

She had thrown up this morning and was on edge. She was snappy as of late and wasn't in the best of health. She promised she was fine, just a stomach bug. The large female wobbled her way out if the warrior's den, passing Morningfrost with a roll of her eyes. She seamed... A tad wider than normal. The Maine Coon looked up at Jasperstar with tierd and sickly eyes.

jr3f3Je.png

FROSTFALL / QUEEN / 19 MOONS / WINDCLAN / SHECAT / PENNED BY rhybbear

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Another moon had seemed to fly by and the next meeting was called, Jasperstar standing proud on the Tall Rock to address all of Windclan. The tabby apprentice drug himself out from his nest, kicking a bit of clingy moss off of his hind leg before coming to sit under the rock, head craning back slightly so that he could see all of the tom perched atop the stone high above their heads.

//track post <3

'CAUSE THE REST OF YOU, THE BEST OF YOU ———— ・゚✧ 」

HONEY, IT BELONGS TO ME information

• Eaglespirit came up, seating himself close to his apprentice as he looked at the growing crowd. It seems like they were early, with only Morningfrost and Frostfall ahead of them. Jasperstar still looked on edge from the whole Frostfall and deputy ordeal. Which was understandable, but curious on what would the leader would declare tonight, after sitting on all that for a while. He had been alone during that time, not interacting with the clan, so he must have been turning the issue over a lot.

Hopefully it was nothing too dangerous.

˜”*°•EAGLESPIRIT•°*”˜

WARRIOR

18 MOONS

WINDCLAN

tags

EAGLESPIRIT

senior warrior || windclan || 18 moons || silver spotted tabby and white || npc x npc

ammvbR9.png

chara hub

art shop

played by xredxpepperx

• Most Disputes die and no one shoots

Number 1tags

Wolfpaw looked up from the rabbit she had been eating when Jasperstar emerged from his den and called for a clan meeting. The dark gray apprentice was secretly glad to have an excuse to skip this meal, lately only really eating as a front to keep the others from worrying about her. She padded until she was sitting just a few tail lengths away from Crabpaw and Morningfrost before looking up at her leader with serious, attentive eyes. She wondered what the news of todays meeting would hold. After everything that had happened in the clan since Frostfalls' attempts to force a deputy to be chosen, she had been worried about how her leader was holding up, since even before that day he was anxious around his warriors.

Wolfpaw hoped that this meeting would be majority good news. Her dark green eyes also searched the clearing for Yarrowkit, since she assumed the rambuctious kit wouldn't miss a meeting if she couldn't help it.

"This man will not make an orphan of my daughter!"

General

Female

Heterosexual

Physicality

Wolfpaw is a dark gray she-cat with dark green eyes

Theme Song

Call To Arms by Laura Jansen

Personality

Quiet || Serious || Distant || Diplomatic

Combat

Fierce || Ruthless

Attack in: Bold Dark Green

• COWSPOTS OF WINDCLAN | TAGS

ooc: could you throw in figpaw as cow's apprentice as well? lol he's taking on two for the time being <3

Truthfully, the father was surprised Jasperstar was holding a meeting. A lot had happened, including Smokepaw's and Heathercloud's death, the disappearance of Cloudbounce and Hawkclaw, then of course Frostfall's riot. He didn't blame the leader for needing time to think and readjust his positions, perhaps even determine where he stood among his Clanmates. Cowspots always made it clear he supported the bengal leader, yet times were trying. Doubt almost remained inevitable to everyone. Somehow, though, WindClan was managing through this dreadful storm of happenings.

Eyes flickering towards the leader, Cowspots walked through the crowd to sit beside Morningfrost, splotched tail subconsciously searching for his friend's in comfort.

Warrior of WindClan
    Father of Milkkit, Coltkit, and Flykit

• Spiderpaw

Spiderpaw didn’t really see mister jasper all that often..but it was okay. He did pretty well with ceremonies and negotiating with other clans. The boy saw little to no fault in the leader thus far.

So the creamy chocolate tabby slipped into the crowd of cats, sitting next to whom he was probably most comfortable with thus far. Wolfpaw.

Shooting her a small smile that was hopefully reassuring, the boy sat down, and curled his feathery tail around his mitts.

// tracking!!

(c)trexgirl

☾*: WE ALL MAKE STUPID MISTAKES SOMETIMES —————

BUT I MAKE THEM MORE THAN MOST

played by -renegade- / demiromantic bisexual / 7 moons / tags / opinions/heartchart

• At the sound of the Jasperstar’s call the pale gray apprentice lifts his head from observing some new flowers that had grown in camp. The small blue petals of the bellflower swayed as his tail brushes over them while he stands from his sitting position. Stretching out his limbs he pads over to the forming group underneath the Tall Rock.

Looking over his classmates he notices his mentor, Frostfall, trudging out of the warriors den looking exhausted as she made her way to the others. Lately she hasn’t been acting like herself, snapping at others and looking quite unwell. Her eyes were a bit droopy with tiredness and had a bit of an ill glow to them. Fogpaw couldn’t place a reason as to why she was feeling this way, maybe he should check up on her later.

His pale blue orbs blink as Cowspots passes in front of him, making his way into the crowd before sitting beside Morningfrost. The blue tabby’s cold seemed to have finally pass, his nose not looking to be irritated anymore from having his paw rubbing at it while he was sick. The head of Eaglespirit blocks his view of the other two warriors, his apprentice Crabpaw sitting close to him while tipping his head back to get a better look of their leader.

Fogpaw takes that as his cue to find somewhere to sit for the meeting, his gaze sweeping over the crowd until landing on two of his denmates. Carefully weaving his way through the crowd the young tom reaches Wolfpaw and Spiderpaw. He silently sits beside them, offering them both a small nod in greeting before looking up and focusing his attention on Jasperstar.

It had been a while since the last official meeting, not counting the one that his mentor had thrown while their leader was out. Since then he hasn’t seen much of the bengal around, probably taking that time to think things over. Now with the meeting being called Fogpaw wondered what exactly would take place during it, hoping it would go smoothly.

I Still See Your Shadows In My Room

Can't Take Back The Love That I Gave You

tags. | Windclan | Apprentice | 10 Moons | Male | Npc x Npc | Heterosexual | played by Relic Dreams.

• ✦ ✧ ✦ At Jasperstar's call, Frogleap padded forward, slowly seating himself somewhere below the tall rock. He was curious to see how things would go down at this meeting, after all, a lot had happened in the time since the last. He quietly hoped no drama would break out during the announcements, he had had enough of squabbles between the clan to last him the rest of the year.

///Tracking!

☾*: HELLO LOVE, THE THISTLE AND THE BURR —————

HELLO LOVE, FOR YOU I HAVE SO MANY WORDS

FROGLEAP / 25 MOONS / MALE / WINDCLAN / BIO / PENNED BY THORNY

• The crowd below the tall rock formed quickly, blistering solaric hues carving through the masses, poisonous gaze landing on his apprentice Wolfpaw. The son of the devil himself shuffled his way over to the molly, his muscular legs carrying him with the grace of a stalking panther until he stood by her side. Silently lowering his rump to the ground. Casting a swift glance toward Eaglespirit as his silver and white coat caught his eye among the dark figures. Lifting a bony paw to his muzzle he cleaned the fur gently and leaned toward wolfpaw a tad, He couldn’t help it, he had to lighten the air with a joke. "Jasperstar’s sending you to the elders den, chicka. " he dropped his tone to sound serious. "tried to talk him out of it but…" he suppressed a dramatic sigh before pressing his wrist to his mouth failing to stifle a chuckle.

• as wolfpaw had predicted, yarrowkit wouldn't miss a meeting for the world, though she was a bit late to arrive. the ginger tabby had been sleeping as a matter of fact, having passed out earlier in the apprentice's den. some of the older kits had dared her to pull an all nighter, saying that it would prepare her for her warrior vigil. and even though it was a long ways away, she had taken them up on the challenge. not only that, but she had conquered it, managing to stay awake until an hour or two after sunrise before crashing. orange fur sticking out in all directions, she weaved through the gathered crowd, glancing for a good place to sit. it wasn't long before she spotted wolfpaw and spiderpaw, two good friends of hers, and a smile forming on her maw, yarrowkit quickly made her way over to where they were sitting. "hey guys," she murmured, rolling her eyes in hornetwing's direction. "did i miss anything?"

• Frostfall • Queen • WindClan • Shecat

- bio - - heartchart - - family tree -

Frostfall had to lie down. She wasn't feeling too good today. Worse than the day prior infact. Maybe it was due to eating a fish for the first time and not a pregnancy. Yeah... That's it. She thought, but was she convinced? No. She took a quick breath before rolling her hindquarters to lay on it's side, while her front half was fixed upright. In this position her stomach looked a TAD larger than before. Though it could be because she has been eating more. Her appetite has been growing. Usually only eating half of a rabbit, now eatoing a full one in the course of three weeks. Buzzardflight has yet to confirm her suspicions.

jr3f3Je.png

FROSTFALL / QUEEN / 19 MOONS / WINDCLAN / SHECAT / PENNED BY rhybbear

• Most Disputes die and no one shoots

Number 1tags

The dark gray apprentice returned the nods to each cat that sat beside her. She offered a warm smile to Yarrowkit as she also snorted at her mentors teasing, "Oh really? Cause I just had the same conversation with him the other day. Guess we'll be elder buddies then." Her dark green eyes seemed to spark with mischief and but when she spotted Fogpaw, she felt that weird tightness in her chest again. She didn't like it and frowned to herself, quickly looking away, hoping Yarrowkit or her mentor didn't notice.

"This man will not make an orphan of my daughter!"

General

Female

Heterosexual

Physicality

Wolfpaw is a dark gray she-cat with dark green eyes

Theme Song

Call To Arms by Laura Jansen

Personality

Quiet || Serious || Distant || Diplomatic

Combat

Fierce || Ruthless

Attack in: Bold Dark Green

• All cats fast enough to catch their prey? That was kind of a silly thing to say - weren't all Windclan cats known for being fast? Jasperstar was inviting practically calling everyone to the meeting - which, well, made sense. It seemed pretty important, if he had to jump up on a big rock to say it.

Doepaw approaches the group quietly, nervous about being around so many unfamiliar cats. Maybe she could sit with Frostfall or Wolfpaw? Those were the only two cats besides the leader that she has really talked to. The tabby's whiskers twitch anxiously as she squeezes past a group to stand beside Wolfpaw, flashing her a quick smile before she turns to listen to the announcements.

I TOOK A LITTLE JOURNEY INTO THE UNKNOWN,

AND I CAME BACK CHANGED

☾∗ˈ‧₊° I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES!

• We've got to hold on, to what we've got — JasperStar — WindClan —

JasperStar didn't particularly focus on Frostfall most of the time. When he did, it was because he worried she would make further attempts to turn his clan mates against him. Now though, she seemed to be in some distress. She looked ill, lowering herself to the ground as though she could no longer stand. " Frostfall , you should think about seeing Buzzardflight after this meeting. You don't look well." He meowed. The bengal didn't want her to end up extremely sick if she could be cured before that happened

Once almost everyone had settled, the leader began. "First off, I would like to officially welcome DOEPAW! to WindClan. I know you will all be kind a welcoming to her." He meowed, nodding in the she cat's direction before continuing. "Second, I'd like to bring to your attention two disappearances. For those of you who don't know, Hawkclaw seems to have left us. Whether of her own volition or not, I don't know, but... She's gone, nonetheless." It was difficult to keep the bitterness from his tone as he spoke. JasperStar hadn't been as close with hawk claw as he had been with her brother, but he'd always viewed her as a loyal warrior. It seemed he'd been wrong, yet again, and of course he was upset about it. Hawkclaw had abandoned her home, her clan, and her kits she'd left behind. "The second to have disappeared is Cloudbounce. Similar to last time, we don't know where he went, or if he'll be coming back. As there was no signs of a struggle, I believe both Hawkclaw and Cloudbounce left of their own accord. Both felines have chosen something else over WindClan. Like Lightningtooth, they have betrayed us for the final time. If either are seen again, let them know that they are no longer welcome on WindClan soil."

Perhaps he shouldn't have started with the disappearances, mentioning them had clearly angered the leader. His tail lashed back and forth, and there seemed to be a darkness in his eyes. I know exactly where they went. Hawkclaw, who'd always talked about how wonderful a place called Canada was, who'd gone on and on about her home life. She'd surely gone back to twolegs, back to her life as a kitty pet, maybe even joined up with her back stabbing brother. Cloudbounce, while Jasperstar couldn't be as sure there, he assumed had gone to BloodClan. It was where he'd wound up the first time, what was stopping him from going back? The clan's better off without them. We don't need traitors. The only thing he might worry about was Cloudbounce sharing WindClan secrets with BloodClan. But, as they were currently allies, JasperStar wasn't too concerned there. Move on. Taking a breath to further calm himself, JasperStar spoke again in a steady voice. "With that out of the way, I have three cats in need of an official mentor. Leafpaw, Figpaw, and Houndpaw, please come forwards."

//To everyone who's joined WindClan with a intro thread rather than a joining one, welcome as well <3

JasperStar| Male| 42 Moons| Windclan| Leader| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds| Worst quality: mind affected by sickness, heart growing dark| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Played by Jadefeather12

The post was edited 1 time, last by JasperStar ().

• COWSPOTS OF WINDCLAN | TAGS

He flicked an ear as Jasperstar softly addressed Frostfall. The she-cat had been seeming a bit ill lately, perhaps an early case of greencough? Regardless, they couldn't take chances, so he would check up to make sure she saw Buzzardcloud after the meeting. Licking his jaws, the warrior turned his focus back towards the leader, blinking as the first order of business revealed itself to be the missing cats. Hawkclaw and Cloudbounce had both been dear to his heart, for different reasons. He'd loved Hawkclaw like an older sister, oftentimes feeling safe to go to her for advice. And Cloudbounce? His beloved brother? StarClan, how he would have loved to spend more time with him, apologizing for thinking he'd once abandoned WindClan. Unfortunately, it was all too late now. Just like it was too late for Heathercloud.

Sharpness digging into his heart, Cowspots closed his eyes briefly, sniffing in a deep breath. He needed to hold it together. He needed to be here to support his Clanmates - especially Figpaw and Leafpaw, who were becoming official apprentices under his mentorship. The clan didn't need to see one of their warriors fall apart before their eyes. So, he forced a smile that didn't reach above his mouth, and awaited his call.

Warrior of WindClan
    Father of Milkkit, Coltkit, and Flykit

• //np, added him to my earlier post!

Would someone be kind enough to @ Leafpaw and Figpaw's accounts, they won't show up for me ^^

Played by Jadefeather12