without me - open

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!

•   —— 

Phelan perched on a rock fairly close to the edge of the glowing lake. He had called Thunderlands home for about a year now. Despite this, only about a fourth of the surrounding scenery was familiar to the white breasted feline. He huffed a long sigh and gently hopped onto the ground. Gazing into the endlessly glowing depths of secrets, he found himself asking himself of his father and why he left. With a shake of his head, Phelan cleared those murky memories and gazed blankly.

Do not ponder on me..

He started suddenly, the nape of his neck tingled at the sound of the mysterious voice. Before he knew it, his paws were racing. Somewhere. Anywhere but here. This place had started to give him the creeps. Sure he believed in the spirits and all, but this was his first encounter with anything un-earthly. It was quite unsettling for the young tabby. Lost in his over dramatized panic, a lame paw had wedged itself underneath a root and refused to budge when its turn came and sent Phelan tumbling for a few somersaults. Unfortunately, this was the doing of an inherited curse - a bobbed tail that led to horrible coordination. At least he landed right-side-up, er, I guess?

ooc; heyy so I'm a lil rusty but so happy to be back <3

• THUNDERCLASH !

WITHOUT HEROES THE WORLD CAN SEEM SO SMALL ✧✧✧

// Welcome back!

Thunderclash had been out on a hunting patrol that day with the hopes of bringing something big back for the entire clan to share. Being a lion at least carried with it some perks, however those perks were limited on account of his strangely coloured fur. He was a hard fellow to miss amongst the jungle terrain which often meant that prey tended to see him coming and were likely to bolt long before he could stalk up on them. If he was more red then perhaps he would have stood a chance on account of deer and other hoofed animals being unable to decipher red from the colour green, basically giving a form of invisibility.

But today his hunt was spoiled not by his own colour spectrum but instead by a tumbling mass disturbing his quarry. As the stag sprang away he sat up and pulled a frown. Though what had been the cause of the stir? Padding towards the feline the lion let his gaze convey a look of concern.

"Are you alright there, buddy?"

He queried whilst tilting his head to one side. Clearly something must have spooked Phelan.

✧✧✧ BUT ON MY BROAD SHOULDERS I WILL CARRY YOU ALL

tumblr_ozitviHmmf1vc02tdo1_1280.jpg

THUNDERCLASH !

Lion - First Class Hero - Hot Stud - Living Embodiment of Charisma - Raindrop of the Thunderlands

• does it ever get lonely?

A wave of embarrassment enveloped the young feline as his eyes sheepishly made their way up from powerful paws and forelegs to large, concerned optics.

Phelan's lips curled into a small, nervous grin, "Oh, uh. Yeah!" He chirped as his eyes danced their focus between a fern and a large tree. The bobtail quickly regained his footing, brought himself off the ground and gave his fur a shake. "Yes, I'm alright. Just, uh.. root!" It sounded almost like a question as he searched for something to say, and vigorously pointed at the upturned root as the accusation came from his lips. The tom's thoughts then switched to naming off reasons Thunderclash was out. Phelan desperately hoped his clumsiness hadn't interrupted a hunt or somethin'.

"Are you doin' alright?" Holy balls Phelan could you be any more awkward. "Hope I wasn't bein' too noisy or anything."

• Gomble Heretic

CALL ME THE DEVIL

At the head of the group was Gromble. He was always the more serious of the lot and as such, he led them when mom was busy. The goat would trot up to the grathered and tilt his head down a bit. Eyes on the strangers. "Hmm.. I don’t think We have met ether of you. I am Gromble and these are my siblings. Krumm, Oblina, and Ickis." He offered calmly.

"Speech"

Krumm Heretic

THE REFLECTION OF FALSE HOPE

The young hippo would move after the rest and stop short beside Gromble. Eyes never leaving his feet as he did so. He was very unsure of himself. Very unsure.

"Speech"

Oblina Heretic

AS MAKEUP RUNS DOWN YOUR CHEEKS

The stripped hyena would make her way over to join her brothers next. Settling in and offering a nod. Eyes showing wisdom beyond her years.

"Speech"

Ickis Heretic

SHATTERED GLASS AND FRAMES

A nervous fennec fox came up next. Settling at the back of the room and letting his eyes flick about. As if searching for something or expecting something bad.

"Speech"

I AM A MONSTER

( YOUR HEARTS COLD AND GREY )

FOUND THAT YOU ARE ALONE

( IT’S HARD TO BREATH WHEN YOU’RE BURRIED ALIVE )

gromble - ickis - oblina - krumm

• THUNDERCLASH !

WITHOUT HEROES THE WORLD CAN SEEM SO SMALL ✧✧✧

Thunderclash watched and listened, and after some initial bafflement he finally recognised that an accident had occurred. So the poor lad had tripped over a root? An unfortunate accident then, the sort of thing that could have happened to anyone. The lion's features softened further as he sat back on his haunches and looked at the young bobtail.

"Ah, had a bit of a tumble then? Hope yer foot is alright then. And myself? Aye, I was out hunting, but I haven't managed to catch anything yet. But why are you out here?"

He didn't want Phelan to feel bad about being the cause for the disrupted hunt. Mistakes happen, and it wasn't like they were in dire need of food either. All was plentiful in their lands after all. But why was the kid out here? Though that same question could easily extend to those who had just shown up. And, well, it was quite the mix of faces.

"Greetings. I suppose this is indeed our first meeting, I'm Thunderclash, pleasure to meet you all."

✧✧✧ BUT ON MY BROAD SHOULDERS I WILL CARRY YOU ALL

tumblr_ozitviHmmf1vc02tdo1_1280.jpg

THUNDERCLASH !

Lion - First Class Hero - Hot Stud - Living Embodiment of Charisma - Raindrop of the Thunderlands