PAPERCUT — p, heavensbee

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • I WILL NOT SURRENDER, THIS LIFE IS MINE

strelizia arbor / hawkclan / [♀] / tags & information

*:・゚✦ Strelitzia knew why Aurum had come to him for this - because Belladonna knew how to do it. Strelitzia hadn't thought about it much, but she supposed Aurum was her uncle - and then the unconcious Heavensbee, who had been bound at her feet? her cousin. From what Aurum had told her, there was something possessing her. And Strelitzia had to get rid of it. She knew Bella had written notes of how she exorcised her friend Aron before, but this was new to Liza. She wasn't in touch with her dreams like her mother was. All she had to do was wait for the bound Bee to reawaken to get started. And for her sake, she hoped she wouldn't fuck it up.

"Speech."

君のいない世界な ————

strelitzia hawkclan knight + shaman tags --—---—

• BABY I'LL TEAR YOU APART      

The trip was a rough one, and Roman was more than happy to have been unconscious throughout the entire journey. He vaguely remembered awakening at one point for only a moment to realize Aurum had been taking him somewhere, dragging him like trash that needed to be taken out. When the blonde was met with the face of an unfamiliar person at his first awakening seconds, he rose a brow. His groggy expression morphed into that of discomfort and annoyance as he lifted his head, attempting to scan his surroundings with a quiet hmph.

"Where am I? Why's it smell like bird shit around here?" The former demon questioned, though he was surprised to be met with hoarse vocals rather than the usual gentle tone that escaped past Heaven's lips. It seemed Aurum's blow was far stronger than he'd expected. Did the man really hate him so much? Roman turned his attention back to Liza, studying the girl for a moment. She was pretty, but this whole mess set him on edge. Too much tension to flirt right now. Instead, the blonde attempted to heave himself onto his dainty paws, though he was met with nothing but disappointment and rope tying his paws altogether. He dropped his paws to the ground, his annoyance only growing by each passing second. "Is this some kind of sick joke?" He inquired, his vocals teetering on thin ice, barely refraining from stooping up to a frustrated yell. "Where's Aurum? Untie me!" Now, he was shouting.

nckyok.jpg

MAY YOUR WEAPON BE KINDNESS, YOUR SHIELD COMPASSION ——— ・゚✧

❝ may the flowers grow again, to sprout love from all this sadnessinformation

*:・゚✦ Strelitzia flinched from the harsh words of Roman - Aurum was right, this was no longer Heavensbee, her friend, her once clanmate - and while she certainly did believe Aurum's words, she had to see for herself. Behind her, Gambol let out a harsh shriek of irrtation - probably something along the lines of 'at least my shit smells better than you do'; but after that, the hawk fell silent. Gambol was there the last time it happened. And Gambol was here to help again, like mother like daughter. Strelitzia raised a paw, and her eyes and markings glowed, as she attempted to use her plant manipulation to pull Roman back down to the ground, to restrain him. Strelitzia had to deal with this before, with Valerian - she didn't need to give this bastard the light of day. Instead, she glanced back to Gambol, and gestured to the bird. "Gambol. The shide and the ofuda, please." her voice was tinged with a harsh, surgical tone - she was scared, and she was hiding it perfectly. Her hawk swiftly retrieved the tools, placing it at her side, as Strelitzia prepared herself - and if Roman noticed, the treehouse she lived in was currently lined with salts. That would trap his spirit here, hopefully. "Stay still, and this will be painless." she gently coerced him, with an obvious hint of malice.

"Speech."

君のいない世界な ————

Through Roman's eyes, the shaman really was setting up a pretty tough facade. Even Roman himself felt a slight tinge of fear race down his spine and make the pink pads of his paws sweat profusely. He wanted to ask more question, like her intent and such, but the girl beat him to it, naming two items that he relatively knew. It sounded like she was planning to remove Roman — by force, no less. His patience had run thin before, now the shaman was just wringing the rest out like a wet towel. His brows furrowed as he activated his telekinesis, removing the ropes from his paws — though he was met with new ropes at Liza's command. Tendrils raced his way. The blonde attempted to push them back with his powers, but there wasn't much he could do with such little reaction time. The flora gripped roughly at his appendages, dragging him down to the ground like some sick prisoner. It boiled his blood, the way they pulled him back. Like they were already attempting to drag him back down to hell so soon.

"Well, thaaaanks. Aren't you just the sweetest girl here?" Roman retorted, his frail, small muscles rippling under the vines at a last measly attempt to escape. It seemed he was powerless — all thanks to none other than himself. If he had kept away from the drinks and the smokes, this would've been as easy as killing a fly. His own actions turned against him? Pity. Roman aimed to spit at the shaman, hissing under his breath. The whole scene looked vividly odd considering it was Heavensbee's gentle eyes and her softspoken voice that could be seen and heard.

"Listen, listen, listen. Let's make a deal, yeah? What does the pretty little lady want? I can get it, y'know?" The blonde started, flashing a pleading smile. He was still now, refraining from pushing against the vines. Instead, he was waiting. Stalling. Hoping to regain enough strength back to burn this whole place down to the ground.

nckyok.jpg

*:・゚✦ What did she want? a family. She wanted her family back together - and from what Aurum had told her, he wanted the same. Strelitzia gently picked up the prayer slip - identical ones were plastered on the door and the walls of the treehouse, but Liza leaned forward, and aimed to slap the prayer slip on his restrained chest - and if she was right, that would burn him, and it would hurt. It would do nothing to Bee, of course, but it should be excruciating for him. "I want you to shut your mouth." she hissed in return, staying eerily calm, her eyes still glowing brightly as she kept the vines around him taught. Gambol quietly snagged some of the holy paper, and started to hover, and wave it above Heavensbee's form - hopefully, this should start to coax Roman to leave her body and try to escape.

"Speech."

君のいない世界な ————

Roman was met with no empathy; this girl didn't care about him even a smidge. A corner of his lip lifted in the wake of a disgusting snarl, but nothing manage to slip past his lips when Strelitzia slapped a piece of parchment against his chest, hissing a snarky retort. The pain he felt was unlike any other he'd ever felt. He'd inhabited only four bodies all his life, counting Heavensbee, too. Each body he lived out until their death, but this was different. People actually cared about this one — so far as to carry the former ginger from clan to clan.

The pain that blossomed from his chest along the lines of the prayer slip felt as though it could physically stop his heart. It felt like lightning or fire spreading out across his veins, searing into his flesh. He tipped his head back and shrieked, his right paw flailing about beneath his shackles at an attempt to clutch the pained area, but the tendrils weren't budging. Roman gritted his teeth, turning down to view the slip Liza slapped amongst his chest. A crazed laugh heaved his thin chest, his brows lifting with shock. There was no raw, burning flesh. There was nothing but a measly piece of paper lying against his blonde-tipped fur. "What the fuck is this? Black magic?" Roman inquired, "Are you some crazy witch bitch?!"

He would keep his ground, however, no matter the pain that took it's coarse through his heavy chest. He was here to stay — for good. And no amount of black magic would shoo him off.

nckyok.jpg

*:・゚✦ Are you some crazy witch bitch? maybe. Her mother was certainly some sort of witch, but Strelitzia? she was the bitch half of the equation. "No, but I'm your worst nightmare." she said flatly in reply, taking up another prayer slip and slapping it right on his face - maybe that would make him shut up. Liza walked away from him for a moment, still focusing her powers, to set an incense stick alight, gripping it in her mouth above Heavensbee's body, as she draped it across - Gambol still waved the papers above as well.

"Speech."

君のいない世界な ————

• CRY IF YOU WANT TO      

He sneered at her response, biting back a snarl when the Shaman slapped another of those painful slips just above his head, only this one had a different effect on the former demon. The slip fell gently over his only eye, blocking his view from the world when Heavensbee surfaced from her background unconsciousness. It was plenty of screaming, both painful and triumphant as the British Twilighthand attempted to pull through the cracks and push Roman out from within the depths of her mind. Heaven blew up into a crackle of warm heat when her struggle set her fire elemental off, burning through the vines hugging her malnourished frame. Flames licked along her blonde-tipped fur, engulfing her in a warm blanket before settling down to nothing more than a spark.

She was on her side now, laying sprawled along Liza's home in the alcove of the giant tree when her eyes fluttered open again — and this time, all of them were open. Her vision was blurry, hard to pick out the shapes and colors before morphing into normality. Heaven blinked, lifting her head off the ground only to give it a curious tilt, "L-Liza?" Heavensbee questioned. It was only a guess, but the way this canine appeared gave off a strong impression of her former Hawkclan clanmate; especially the pinks that lit up at the wake of her plant manipulation.

nckyok.jpg

*:・゚✦ Strelitzia stepped back sharply as the restraints burned away, but she let out a heavy sigh of relief when she heard what was, unmistakably, Heavensbee's voice. "Hira," she said warmly, a smile growing across her features, before a concerned frown replaced it. "Do you remember what happened?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing sharply. She had no clue if Heavensbee even recalled Roman and his actions at all.

"Speech."

君のいない世界な ————

• VENI, VIDI, AMAVI      

At the canine's gentle tone, Heaven allowed a sigh of relief to deflate her chest, her eyes fluttering shut for a moment. She was safe. And she was so tired, her muscles ached and her head was pounding. It felt as though she'd been walking until her paws bled, but she seemed fine — other than the blonde-tipped fur sprouting from her surprisingly thin frame and the new jewelry piercing her ears. "Heavensbee. It are Heavensbee now." The Twilighthand croaked after Liza, flashing the girl the warmest of smiles she could muster. She wanted to rise from the ground and pull the canine into a tight embrace, but there was not an ounce of strength left within her.

Do you remember what happened?

The simple answer was no, and it's what Heaven gave off with a hesitant shake of her head, but deep in the pits of her stomach lie guilt and understanding. Something had happened to her, she was aware. Possession, for sure. Zarifa had warned her about the consequences of unlocking her powers, but how long had she been out? And did she hurt anyone? Questions raced through her fragile mind, but she pushed the thoughts back, attempting to level her breathing and keep calm. The way her body was working right now didn't feel right. Her lungs ached and her stomach felt like a gaping hole, but by the looks of Liza's wrecked home, she'd caused enough trouble for the day. "Was it bad?" That was all she had the courage to ask. Anything more, and she was afraid she would hear the worst. She was so tired.

nckyok.jpg

*:・゚✦ "Hey, take it easy," Liza said softly, moving forward to offer a helping hand to Heavensbee if she wanted to. "It was bad. Your dad's outside, he's pretty shaken," Liza told her softly - she didn't know the full story, and she wasn't sure if Aurum did either, so she figured she'd take it one step at a time. "I think you got possessed. Like, badly. He was a right son of a bitch from what I've heard. He..." Strelitzia trailed off - she looked Heavensbee up and down, and she sighed softly. The damage done to her would take a long time to heal, if ever. "He... he really took his toll on you. I wish Aurum brought you sooner."

"Speech."

君のいない世界な ————

• VENI, VIDI, AMAVI      

At the Shaman's wish, Heaven restrained from moving too harshly, taking her hand to steady herself onto her thin legs. As a medic herself, she knew sometimes quick movement was just worse for the body; and right now, Heaven would do anything to snag a precious nap. As Liza spoke, informing her of the period of time she had no memory of, Heaven took a quick look at herself. She was no longer round and pudgy in the places she used to be. Even her legs looked like twigs — it was hardly possible to imagine she could actually walk around with these, but they seemed not to give way just yet. Her fur was a shade of two colors now. The roots were the familiar ginger color she was used to, but the tips were blonde. And her scarf? The Twilighthand jumped to cover up the burn scar marking her neck, her freckled cheeks growing flustered with anxious fear. Had Strelitzia seen? Gods, she must've thought she was hideous now.

The solaris princess pouted, though it wasn't of a childish manner. It was genuine disappointment. She really was so tired. Her paws dropped from their place on her old wound, her eyes growing dull. It didn't matter anymore, she was hideous without effort. "Maybe it would had been best if this one went with him." She responded, her vocals cracking at the end of her sentence with emotion. She was only morbid for a heartbeat, however, her expression morphing into forced happiness as she pulled the ivory canine into a tight, grateful embrace at last.

nckyok.jpg