OOO I'M REALLY SCARED! intro.

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • in the depths of the frozen night, there bubbled up a shrill little giggle that sounded not far from the main pyramid. its issuer sat hunched over in a pool of gray moonlight, up to no good as was her custom. drawing nearer to her would reveal the unmistakable shine of something deeply scarlet in color. and then a fatal "woopsie daisy." left her mouth.

i love you to the moon & stars when little kids get hit by cars —— tags.

GOT MY HEARTBEAT RACING

( if i die don't wake me )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• the siamese was trying his hardest to sit still and allow time to recover. he really was. but he was currently fuming about the recent event - aka torture - he endured and he just wanted to talk to breakout - and it just wasn’t in his nature to wait around and recover anyway, he was far too stubborn. still, stubbornness was only effective to a certain degree and he had given in to the pain and was actually coming back from a trip to the physician den for some poppy seeds when he heard the giggle. he winced as concussed head, before tilting his head in the direction, groaning as he did so. he was prone to being moody, sure, but it wasn’t like he hated life or anything. however, when he was in pain, his tolerance level plummeted and he was very noticeably more irritable and sarcastic. so, after barely containing a roll of his eyes, he limped over to the source of the noise.

huh,” he released a breath of air that could only be classed as sarcastic amusement of some sort, “i would say ‘oops’ but i have a funny feeling that this isn’t an accident.

/rushed mobile</3

• I WANNA KISS YOU

The woman would make her way over and stop beside her son. Eyes on the blood and head tilting slightly. What a curious sight.

"speech"

( bio // tags // heartchart // plot )

HOLD ME AND LOVE ME

JUST WANNA TOUCH YOU FOR A MINUTE

• ( aaa no worries!! )

"mhmhm not by a long shot!", she exchanged before tilting her own head to the side in order to lock eyes on the stranger. this one looked every bit irritated. not at her, she gathered, but by the hungry jaws of pain. the grunt was his telltale sign and the way he was walking with difficulty contributed. in normal, self-respecting people, there would be a healthy sense of sympathy. his pain would be recognized and a want to help would be instilled in an emotional soul; but, sadly, toga was not that type of person. she quite found his internal struggle to be a game and his hobbling on a wonderful and humorous show. altogether, it bribed a peal of laughter from her as well as a leisurely lick of the blood caking her ruined nail. this guy was comedy gold! "what about you, big guy? did ya' want what ya' got? i know i would~"

a movement to the side earned her nosy gaze once again and then a soft gasp issued forth from her. "how rude of me! do you want a taste, miss?" she offered, extending the stained paw to the newest arrival.

i love you to the moon & stars when little kids get hit by cars —— tags.

GOT MY HEARTBEAT RACING

( if i die don't wake me )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• he offered her a noncommittal hum in return to her accepting his observation with ease. the warlord made a mental note to keep an eye out for this individual. i mean, there was no harm done, right? and he was naturally paranoid in that sense anyway so it wasn't like he was being judgmental. or maybe he was. but then again, surely he had a right to be when someone was acting this weird... no? wait, what had she actually killed? and why did she laugh-

his lips suddenly curled back as clear disgust slipped through his exterior walls. okay, he had definitely made his mind up about this individual. it took all his self control to not snap something back, but somehow he succeeded in not rising to the bait and retorting with a comment - or worse. instead he sat there in silence, fuming; claws unsheathed and were cloaked in sand and his sore muscles shook, which he was not thankful to. eventually, he managed to calm himself down and with a deep inhale through his nose his eyelids he hadn't realized he had shut fluttered open. "i haven't seen you around. care to enlighten me with your name?" the siamese inquired, trying to have his voice sound like normal just like policemen had to do when faced with difficult suspects. but his drawl still didn't manage to be void completely of bitterness. "i'm garrus."

• I WANNA KISS YOU

"No thank you. I have gotten my fill today." She replied before looking to her son. Guilt in her eyes for a moment before she looked back. "I am Always Dead. Queen here."

"speech"

( bio // tags // heartchart // plot )

HOLD ME AND LOVE ME

JUST WANNA TOUCH YOU FOR A MINUTE