sorry and hey, i loved you a lot | open, dual-alliance joining

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Dye it in madder of roses

So we can begin — tags

Sunclan.

This is the direction they'd pointed me in but as I neared the border, I realized quickly that this didn't look like the manor I'd visited many times before. Perhaps they'd simply changed location? Groups did that after all, it wasn't that strange. What was strange, however, was asking for directions to 'Sunclan' apparently. Though I received them, clear as day, the NPCs that had given me them looked rather confused. Little did I know that the Sunclan I had fell in love with was no more.

The first thing I noticed was how odd the sand felt in between my toes. It was a feeling I'd never felt before, and to be quite frank, it was uncomfortable. But I was too weak and exhausted from returning to fly, and I wasn't sure how atrophied my wing muscles were anyway. It was something work on. Goddamn that Heat Haze and its stupid snakes.

"Hello? My name's Clockwork. I'm seeking a dual-alliance. This is Sunclan, correct?"

B58Xz0w.gif

former head medic of blizzardclan 8 years powers

no kill/maim, pm for capture difficulty - medium attack in deep crimson

-- Penned by Mika.

• ❝ I'LL BE COMING WITH MY GUNS UP, SHOOTING AT THE MOON TO BRING THE SUN UP ❞ Sunclan wasn't a name he'd heard for a while. Aurum had been there when it was Sunclan, of course - but he was also the one who changed the name. Aurum quietly moved to greet the newcomer, of whom he wasn't familiar with - but this must have been a member a long time ago. "Yes - well, technically," Aurum said honestly, before adding, "We're called Solaris Kingdom now." he added, flicking his tail gently, as he offered a smile. "You an old Sunclanner?" he asked gently - there had been plenty of members that had come back to them over the years, and Aurum was happy to welcome them home graciously.

ON AND ON WE GO

always with the ghosts of us in tow

aurum palani arbor ♥ male ♥ solaris kingdom leader ♥ tagsstorage

So we can begin — tags

"Oh."

The Solaris Kingdom? This revelation only further increased the anxiety surrounding how long I had been gone for. The territory was different. The name was new. Was there anything left of the Sunclan I had known? My only consolation was the fact that Evergreen was still alive, and as far as I knew, well. That meant that not too many years could have passed, right? The regret weighed heavy inside my heart. Had I made the right decision in jumping? Had I freed them all from the plague of those snakes? Shuuya. Tsubomi. Where were they now? Mary? I tried my best to fold away those thoughts, but I just couldn't. They were too strong.

Standing here, I realized how naked I felt without my signature red scarf. But if Evergreen was happier wearing it, then that made her happy.

"Oh, nono, I was actually from Blizzardclan some.. time ago, I would just visit here sometimes is all." Did that mean Avarice was no longer around? "Can I ask.. How long ago did you change your name from Sunclan to Solaris Kingdom?"

B58Xz0w.gif

-- Penned by Mika.

• ❝ I'LL BE COMING WITH MY GUNS UP, SHOOTING AT THE MOON TO BRING THE SUN UP ❞ Blizzardclan. Aurum tried not to show his disdain, but a flash of irritation came across his face before disappearing. But, moving along, the stranger had some questions. "You're probably aware but we were transported here, to Agrelos, a few months ago. I took over just after as our old leader fell ill." he recapped, before adding, "Our new camp isn't actually as uh... sunny as it used to be. So I asked my clanmates and changed the name a little while after my coronation."

ON AND ON WE GO

always with the ghosts of us in tow

aurum palani arbor ♥ male ♥ solaris kingdom leader ♥ tagsstorage

• VENI, VIDI, AMAVI      

The girl had many questions, it seemed, and all for good reason. The Kingdom had gone through much change ranging from the territory and it's ranks down to the development of character in every individual Solarian. Much had changed around these parts, but Heaven prayed soon everything would settle.

The blonde-tipped ginger took her place a good distance away from her father's right side, refusing to glance in the Dawningcrown's direction. It was the fear and the guilt that drove her away from him. Did he hate her now? She'd heard she'd burned her precious father during her time of possession, but she never had the guts to ask if it were false information or not.

"Welcome to the Solaris Kingdom, Clockwork. This one is named Heavensbee A-Arbor-Regis." The Twilighthand introduced herself shyly, her vocals oddly hoarse. There was a hint of discomfort as she mentioned her 'Arbor' surname, though she still refused to glance Aurum's way.

nckyok.jpg

MAY YOUR WEAPON BE KINDNESS, YOUR SHIELD COMPASSION ——— ・゚✧

❝ may the flowers grow again, to sprout love from all this sadnessinformation

So we can begin — tags

I caught the momentary flash of irritation on the Dawningcrown's face. Where Blizzardclan and Sunclan no longer allies? My attention was, however, captured by the mention of this 'Agrelos'. Transported here..? What? How? How could a whole clan possibly be transported? Did that mean Blizzardclan was as well? Was that why the floating islands looked so different? My head spun.

"Ah." I replied, forcing a smile to stay on my lips, "I see. No.. I used to visit Sunclan regularly a long time ago, back when Funeralsuits and Vanillatwilight were leaders.."

My head turned towards the new arrival, and I dipped it graciously in greeting. "Its nice to meet you, Heavensbee. You have a lovely name."

B58Xz0w.gif

-- Penned by Mika.