Border Patrol Assembly

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!

• Birdwatcher

"Darkclan! Border patrols are being sent out, if you'd like to join hurry over." The pale tabico called out, her hazy blues sweeping around for blurrs of other cats. Her ears flatten against her head as she turned to look towards the camp entrance with a small frown upon her maw. There was only two borders she had been told that she was allowed to send cats off to, it didn't make sense but she wouldn't further question it. "We'll be patrolling Bloodclan's and Tribe's borders as well as remarking them." Birdwatcher informed anyone who had gathered with her gaze still stuck else where.

• NOVAFLARE –MALE- HETERO -35 MOONS

Nova twitched his ears, as he heard the word BloodClan. That place interested him a lot, and it would be cool to see the borders. He carried the scent of fallen leaves and his eyes were calm and dark. “I can go,” he said with a grin.

*:・゚✦ NOBODY KNOWS, NOBODY UNDERSTANDS, NOBODY WANTS *:・゚✦

— tom | Nova | hetero | 35 | dangerous —

• The Tribe, huh? Duskpaw knew he should avoid that border, he seemed to be on it with every patrol and training session. Especially with his eyes out for a particular black tom. But he wanted to help his Clan, and the best way to do it was to patrol their borders.

And if Veil was there to say hello, the gray and white tabby certainly wasn't complaining.

"I'll go," Duskpaw offers.

Played by Northern-Skywatcher

• eyes resting upon the back of the unfamiliar tabby tom for a pensive moment, doelike limbs forged of shades of amber stepped lightly as they rounded behind the others to settle beside duskpaw. they didn't bother to announce their presence at first, but upon remembering the state of the warrior's eyes the molly sounded off tiredly as well, "i'll be going too."

• ・゚ ✦ ° The Room Where it happens -

Owlpaw slipped out of the elders den, carrying dirty moss in her jaws from just finishing redressing the elders nests. She discarded of the moss when her ears swiveled towards Birdwatchers call for border patrols. The apprentice noted Wolfmask walking over and decided she would like to join her mothers friend. The dark brown tabby apprentice trotted over and settled in between Wolfmask and Duskpaw, "I can come too if thats ok. I can remark the Tribe border."

"please dont hurt me."

General

Female

Bisexual

Physicality

Fury is a jet black she-cat with dark violet undertones and intense dark amber eyes

Theme Song

Strangers Like Me by Phil Collins

Personality

Cool || Authoritative || Courageous || Loyal || Fierce

Combat

Specializes in Tactical stratagey & Battle planning.

Attack in Bold Dark Red

• Birdwatcher

Her head turned towards the three blurs before nodding her head, "Duskpaw, Owlpaw, I'm trusting you two to be able to make it to the border and do your job. The tribe is an ally so there shouldn't be anything to worry about." She dipped her head to the two apprentices before looking to the senior warrior. "We'll cover Bloodclan's border."

• ・゚ ✦ ° The Room Where it happens -

Owlpaw dipped her head to her deputy before smiling in her usual friendly manner at Duskpaw~ , "I'm all set to go if you are."

//I can make a thread if you want

"please dont hurt me."

General

Female

Bisexual

Physicality

Fury is a jet black she-cat with dark violet undertones and intense dark amber eyes

Theme Song

Strangers Like Me by Phil Collins

Personality

Cool || Authoritative || Courageous || Loyal || Fierce

Combat

Specializes in Tactical stratagey & Battle planning.

Attack in Bold Dark Red

• the molly merely flicked an ear in response to the patrol leader, eyes wandering to rest upon the pair of apprentices, perhaps a little curious that they would be sent on a patrol unsupervised. sure, they would be marking a friendly border, but their enemies didn't much care about which border they crossed or how far they strayed. "stay safe," they remarked mildly, their tone betraying nothing besides the words they spoke. turning back to the misty eyed girl, they awaited the go ahead.