Clan plots?

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • The title says it all. If anyone has ideas please feel free to share them. :)

(examples are like a zombie outbreak that happened like 2(?) years ago, clan wars, unknown sickness outbreak, ect..)

They can be chaotic or peaceful, but later I'd like to set a poll for it. if it is something big like my examples.

Do you remember being young?

The world in our hands, your heart in a song

• I plan on holding a haunted house au, and maybe even a normal haunted house thread. I haven’t been posting much because my muse is shot from not having my medicine for 3 weeks now. And after a fallout with my doctor there is no telling when I can take it again. Yay.

Im not sure if this is allowed via the new rules and such, but what if there was a ghoul hour or something where at a certain time (like between 12am and 3am) where there would be ghosts ‘haunting’ the camp and moving stuff around/etc and the clan thinks its a loner or enemie doing it to irritate them until one night someone is taking watch and sees either a) the ghosts, or b) something happening by itself

eqzgue.png

SHOOTING FOR THE STARS WHEN I COULDN'T MAKE A KILLING

DIDN'T HAVE A DIME BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION

former thunderlands leader — tags (11/1) — roleplayed by Icey !

• //could Baby join? (also can she have a shoutout since she loves hates being in the spotlight, but I'll make her change a little bit later on.

Hey there, fuck off. I love you.

/ . . 。.:*゚:*:✼✿

• It's autoaccept, so of course! :) The next meeting I'll host on Monday since I'll be a bit busy, though I shoutout anyone who has joined.

Also, Icey do you want me to help host those this week?

• War is always a good one.

Here's a plot i'll propose, we'll need other clans involved ofc:

The Thunderlands territory is home to various landmarks, often being threatened by those greedy enough to want to steal the riches they offer. Surrounding clans and rogues believe that the glowing lake holds mystical healing powers, as well as the ability to grant powers to a living being if enough is ingested. Some clans and rogues believe the Ancient Willow holds the key to immortality, given you eat it's sap. Others view the limestone caverns as a source for valuable's to trade and sell for supplies or, simply, wealth. While these views are mostly false, the Thunderlands territory begins to be threatened after word gets around the island of the landmarks offered. Eventually, it's not just rogues that pose a threat, but a entire clan begins to invade the territory to attempt to steal the fabled riches and powers. This leads to war between Thunderlands and the threatening clan, for the territory hosting the three landmarks.

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

adult + female + domestic feline + no powers

• OH and maybe during that, Thunderlands reaches out to other clans in South Orcadia to protect their sector of the island, and whatever clan(s) attack be part of other sectors of the area

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

• Alles klar was für 'ne scheiß ist das hier?

Can you shorten this to like 1️⃣ sentence

Hey there, fuck off. I love you.

/ . . 。.:*゚:*:✼✿

• Hi im back with more ideas lmao

Okay SO I did mention this in the chat but figured I'd put it here

We establish a "branch" persay of warriors who specialize in utilizing the jungle trees and vines for combat purposes

I was ALSO thinking hmmhmmm 👀

Since the clans presence isn't huge with our allies (attended a couple events to find I was the only Thunderlandic rpr/oc there) I was thinking maybe starting up a school would be beneficial.

The idea that theres classes at the big ol' tree. Say each class gets 1 day to be hosted a week. The idea that everyday we eventually have at least 1 class going. Be it combat, medical, bartering, power training, public speaking skills, survivial skills, clan history, etc. There'd be a appointed head master that handled schedules, accepting new teachers and students, and anyone from a neutral or allied clan can partake in classes or even host one. That way we establish a firmer, more constant interaction with our allies and neutrals, we can establish more out-of-clan relationships, and hopefully reignite some old activity levels.

//imma have Sasha reiterate these two ideas during November planning for IC opinions too

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

• Yess, I am in love with that idea! I was planning to post up this weeks meeting tomorrow so Nymeria can icly announce Sasha's idea once she shares it? Or I can wait till next week. ^^

Ahh, I'm sorry I'm not German! D: