Uncle Rico, Stop it. (Donnie)

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Michael was standing in the garden, trimming the roses and humming a song as he went, having a genuine good day. Upon thinking, he realized he hadn't met the newcomer, Donnie, who was some returning member.

Crappy start but

poseidon deus.

Michael, ex-Executor (Cartel HP), member of the Cartel, Sanguine Ruins, one of two Praetors of the Dark Dynasty, the Sanctuary and the Frontier.

Black and blue wolf (main body), combat difficulty; Hard, Attack

A Creative Pun Title || Michael's Tags

And some aces up your sleeve
    I had no idea that you're in deep
    I dreamt about you near me every night this week
    How many secrets can you keep'
    'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
    When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep

• AND I LOVE THE THOUGHT OF BEING WITH YOU —

no worries, yo! any start is a good start, in my opinion~ ||

Astonishingly coincidental, the particular brute that briefly graced Michael's thoughts had just trudged into the garden. This was not particularly abnormal of him to do, as the direwolf had a certain soft spot for botany. He knew much of the native flora and fauna of his homeland, Fel'nova, which had since perished. With a flick of an ear, the goliath lupine made his way beside the Mexican wolf. A subtle, almost unnoticeable smile curled his maw. He knew only his name and face, and nothing else of the particular canine, however, Poseidon was always up for more friends. “Salve, Michael.” he greeted calmly, sonorous voice resonating around them.

*hover over latin text for translation*

speech” + thoughts + bio + plot

• "hola, Donnie." He said, the hellhound looking to the direwolf and nodding as he looked to the roses. "How may I help you?"

Michael, ex-Executor (Cartel HP), member of the Cartel, Sanguine Ruins, one of two Praetors of the Dark Dynasty, the Sanctuary and the Frontier.

When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep

Poseidon faced the latter male with a pleasant expression, turning to the roses, and then back to Michael's optics with his own. “I figured I should actually come to know those I reside with.” he stated simply. “I feel as if I know way more names than I can put personalities to.

• "straight to the point. I like it." Michael said and ran a tongue over his fangs. "I'm out here to clear my head and think." He stated and looked at the flowers.

When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep

The subtle aroma of roses wrapped around the room, staining their fur with pleasant scents. Roses always calmed Donnie; they reminded him of his days as a pup back in Fel'nova, the kingdom's very own rose garden and all of the different members of the rose family, rare and common coexisting among each other all the same. He offered a nod in Michael's direction, understanding how the garden could offer a suitable place to settle and reset one's thoughts. How did he find himself out here, though? He wasn't even sure, all he knew was that he'd allowed his own paws to lead him wherever they might wind up. And so, here he was. “I can see how this place might help,” he chuckled, “Has something been troubling you?

• "the shadow veil, sanctuary, the inactivity and my self consciousness." Michael said, looking at a ride bush.

When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep