SOME NIGHTS ;; october gathering

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!

• It was only the third gathering and already Eiva Salvum would no longer be attending. In her place would be Blackroses, who had come in the dead of September and had taken over the Kinship Circle with the approval of Kheleelos the current healer. The KC population encompassed a total of six animals. The young Doberman looks behind him to the accompanying Kin’s with a smile. He had decided to wait until more animals had arrived before introducing himself again and welcoming everyone.

tags  | "speech"

— EVEN IN A HURRICANE OF FROWNS

• Kheleesos A.S - The Healer Tags

[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; max-width: 600px; height: 270px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; overflow: auto;']

The, now only almost, blind healer stood quietly beside his friend Atlas. He looked around with his unfocused gold and green eyes, the green was a result from his family's mutation that always seemed to get inherited by the children of an Aeridon. His lame tracking post ended and the hippogriff sat down quietly, his black wings resting comfortably against his sides.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• Samuel Banner

I WAS GONNA BE THAT ONE IN A MILLION

This month it was also not Samuel who would be representing the Thunderlands. From now on it was NYMERIA- . The border collie trotted to the gathering area, looking behind him to see if the clan was following or not. Even if they werent, he would still attend.

/mobile tracking.

eqzgue.png

SHOOTING FOR THE STARS WHEN I COULDN'T MAKE A KILLING

DIDN'T HAVE A DIME BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION

former thunderlands leader — tags (11/1) — roleplayed by Icey !

• d8155c19c860069c59ecff98c6ed4597.jpg

Blau Schmidt| Female| Panther-peacock hybrid

OOC :

Tracking

IC :

JAGGEDSIGHTS main account

:'( help me plz

Jaggedsight (visions) TC (NPCxNPC)

StonePeak SC (FlynnxNPC)

Lionkit-paw-sighted ShC (NPCxNPC)

Silentprints DC (LilystarxDarcy)

Star That Glitters Brightly TORW (LilystarxSkyWithNoMoon)

Jasmineleaf TBA (NPCxNPC)

Onyx BC (FireflyxNPC)

Starkit TC (SnowxNPC)

Jaguarkit-paw-streak (HawkclawxLiongaze)

PantherCrawl DC (NPCxNPC)

Cherrymound (Malvolia) DC/BC [undetermined] (NPCxNPC)

{Non trad}

Blau A.H. (NPCXNPC)

{[all charras on HOLD until life stops being a b****]}