The silver lining- p, capture

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Silverpaw slowly continued to find until she had spotted a dull looking rock a slight different color then the rest of the rocks, she pushed the rock and was stunned to see the tunnel right in front of her, turning to nova it didn’t take her long before she started to dive into the tunnel, limping as fast as she could to get away from the Tom, she didn’t even say a word.

//k

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know why she was left there and has no whereabouts of her family, lives in shadowclan, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 6 moons old.

Fallenkit- short-haired dusty gray tabby she-cat, is blind by birth, black spot on right eye, three unknown scars on each eye, lives in no clan. Is 2 weeks old.

• NOVA –MALE- HETERO -35 MOONS- BLOODCLAN

Nova smirked as the she-cat found the way, and when she was too interested, he ran out to where he knew the tunnel led. When Silverpaw climbed out, he was already standing there. "How about a walk in the forest?" he smirked, with the voice hinting she has no choice.

*✦ the shadows and monsters *✦

— tom/she-cat | Nova/Blackberry | hetero | 35/56 | Dark Forest —

• Silverpaw froze, frowning “no I’m going home, I’m done being your prisoner” she hissed shoving the Tom away and continued to move not knowing she was going to cause the Tom to force her to, but she was done being so weak and follow some cats instructions, she started to head towards the forest, ignoring nova.

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know why she was left there and has no whereabouts of her family, lives in shadowclan, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 6 moons old.

Fallenkit- short-haired dusty gray tabby she-cat, is blind by birth, black spot on right eye, three unknown scars on each eye, lives in no clan. Is 2 weeks old.

Nova smiled. "Hope you didn't think this was the end. This is just the start," he growled, and stood in the cat's way. "Now come with me or your healthy leg will need to carry consequences."

• She let out a hiss her eyes filled with annoyance “I don’t have to listen to you! I’m going home no matter if you like it or not!” She spoke angrily, pushing the Tom out of the way, she continued to move, showing no signs of stopping.

Nova was a little bit surprised by how the feline thought she got out of the troubles by getting out of the den, but not scared. He came over to her, grabbed her and shook her viciously, throwing her towards the ground. “Now will you listen to me, you stupid three-legged useless piece of fur with the dumb name?” he growled at her.

• Silverpaw wasn’t that shock when nova grabbed her and threw her down, she only hissed at him and slowly tried to get on her feet “no you listen here you, flea-bitten, rotten, Fox-hearted, pile of road-kill, I’m not just some slave you can command!” She snarled at him, her annoyance Lvl was off the charts, and she limped towards him until she was a few whiskers length away from his face “I am a independent cat of Thunderclan, who doesn’t follow any commands from the likes of you, so if you’ll kindly leave, I’ve got a clan to get back to!” She spat shoving him away and out of her path she continued to move no matter what nova would do, she was going back home.

Nova growled threateningly and came to the she-cat. "You asked for it," he said, and leaped at her, taking her injured ear, and pulling really hard. Suddenly, the meat stayed in his mouth along with the blood. Without mercy, he spat out, and grabbed the cat by her neck, harshly picked her up and took her back to the den, when he dropped her. "Now listen to me, you rotten piece of garbage, you listen or you NEVER return home"

• Silverpaw let out an agonizing cry, feeling her ear being ripped off her head, blood dripped from the wound, she let out a sob as she stared at the nova, she let out a hiss but whimpered, "fine then! just no more please......" she stared at the tom putting a paw on the wound trying to stop the bleeding.

Nova comfortably purred as his victim cried for mercy. Suddenly he felt a little flash in his head. Cried like Envy. The psychopath started to break down. He actually had a postraumatical syndrom and he didn’t want to break down in front of a kit. “Now go. Get out of here, and I don’t want to see you here ever again. Tell RiverClan this will happen to any clan who messes with BloodClan. And catch yourself something- oof, I forgot, you CAN’T, you are USELESS. Now go to your clan and get help from your stupid healer. I say GET OUT,” he growled threatheningly.

• It didn't take silverpaw log before scrambling onto her paws and limping as fast as she could into the tunnel and out of the cave, blindly running at any direction into the forest hoping to never come back again, she didn't hear nova but kept running. until she disappeared into the bushes never to be seen again.