The silver lining- p, capture

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • NOVA –MALE- HETERO -35 MOONS- BLOODCLAN

The tom dropped the silver cat on the ground, grinning, and comfortably sat into a loaf.

Rubyheart1

*:・゚✦ NOBODY KNOWS, NOBODY UNDERSTANDS, NOBODY WANTS *:・゚✦

— tom | Nova | hetero | 35 | dangerous —

• Silverpaw was terrified, looking at nova with fear, she was just sleeping in the medicine cat den in her nest but she was suddenly taken away from her clan by this unknown cat and was now far from her mother, her clan mates, and her siblings, she laid there her injured leg sprailed out.

Rubyheart- Ruffled dark silver tabby she-cat, bright ruby eyes, has scratch marks on left side and chest, currently lives in thunderclan, is currently a warrior, she loves kits, but she is stubborn, adventurous, loss tempered, sweet, caring, helpful, and friendly. Is 24 moons old.

All kit information

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know why she was left there and has no whereabouts of her family, lives in shadowclan, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 6 moons old.

Nova looked at the grey kit and smiled. “Hello, I am the star made of explosions- Nova. What’s your name?” he said. He liked to go nice at prisoners at first, and then psychically break them. The prisoners wouldn’t be as much physically hurt as traumatized when they were leaving. This apprentice-aged cat who was a little injured too, looked like the perfect target. He was so much bigger than them, they would need to do what he said. And that was the perfect position to start his games.

• “I-I’m S-Silverpaw” the young apprentice spoke visably shaking with fear, she stared at the Tom, not knowing what to do, he acted nice but still she didn’t know much about this nova cat and why he brought her here to this unknown place, she silently stared at nova, not saying a word after that.

Rubyheart- Ruffled dark silver tabby she-cat, bright ruby eyes, has scratch marks on left side and chest, currently lives in thunderclan, is currently a warrior, she loves kits, but she is stubborn, adventurous, loss tempered, sweet, caring, helpful, and friendly. Is 24 moons old.

All kit information

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know why she was left there and has no whereabouts of her family, lives in shadowclan, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 6 moons old.

The tom grinned at the apprentice. "I am sorry," he took a break, "I am sorry for your name. I mean, these clan names are so weird. Your parents had like seriously no imagination. Why can't the clan cats name their kits something normal, not like Crystalkit... Brokenpaw... Prismbloom" he said all the names he remembered through the few months living in a clan. "Also, all these names are so similar and they always repeat. Like how many silver guys do you have in the whole forest? You should choose a normal name like Canary, Revolution or Nova"

• Silverpaw was taken aback from how nova seem to talk about her name, and he felt sorry, her fur fluffed up in anger “for your information I like my name, and I think my parents chose a good name, besides when I become a warrior I’ll be silverblossom” she growls, staring at the Tom “and those names don’t even sound that cool nor would fit me, but thanks for the suggestions but I’ll pass” she spoke her tail flicking with irritation.

All kit information

Nova waited only and only for that moment to start the real game. He waited for the smallest rebellion to get into their head, not just under their skin. He leaped at the helpless apprentice, with a surprising charmness and swiftness for such a big cat, not touching even a single hair of theirs, but his right paw between their front legs, and his face being millimeters from the she-cat. The shadow evilly giggled and hissed into the cat's ear- "what do you think about these names once again? I think Silverblossom makes no sense- actually, that sounds dumb to me. Seriously, what kind of blossom is silver?" the psycho looked right into the cat's eye, he being much stronger and knowing it.

• Silverpaw was a bit startled and a bit scared, staring right in novas eyes, but yet she wasn’t going down that easily, she let out a hiss ears pinning to her skull “it’s my name, and that’s that!” She tried to look threatening but she shaking knowing that she was alone with the cat that was both stronger and bigger then her but she wasn’t going down that easily “it doesn’t matter if my name makes sense, it’s who I am and I’m sticking with it!”

All kit information

Nova let out a crazy purr from what goosebumps normally showed up on everyone. "See we have a little rebel here," he hissed, and in the moment of surprise, he punched both Silverpaw's front legs to trip her, when loosing balance he would catch her ear and bite it. Nova happily purred as he felt the hot blood on his tongue and cheek. He didn't wait for the smaller cat to react, but yanked the ear tom make pain, and made a step backwards.

• Silverpaw squeaked when she was tripped but letting out a screech when she felt the Tom bite down onto her ear, and pulled it, when he let go she put a paw on the torn ear, and staring at the cat in surprise and in fear her claws sliding out.

All kit information

The tom smiled, sitting calmly again. He licked himself a little. That she-cat is lucky she didn’t fight back, or probably more blood would be spilled. He thought. Than he looked at the cat again. “Hope you didn’t think this wasn’t gonna happen,” he said, still smiling bitterly. “We’re in BloodClan- this is all about torturing clan cats here. Next time somone says your friend is in BloodClan, you better pray for them to StarClan, although there isn’t many they can do. They just watch and are bored up there, anyways.” Nova stood up, and looked right into the cat’s eyes. His sight scanned her. He padded over to her, and smiled creepily again. “Do you wanna play a GAME? Of course you want. Now, there is a treasure hidden somewhere in the room. If you find, you are fine. Until you find it, you don’t get food. If you break the rules or try to run away, I will tear your ear off this time.”

• Silverpaw was silent the entire time when nova was talking, she lowered her head, but she nodded understanding what he meant, “but w-what are t-the other r-rules?” She asked looking nervous, she know that even if she would try and escape she couldn’t do it either way, she looked at the Tom still looking scared.

All kit information

Nova became quite calmer when the she-cat backed down. "Alrighty, I am the rules. Nothing without my permission. Now go search the cave for something" he replied.

//One piece of the den is dull- that means there is a secret tunnel there. She can find it whenever you want.

• Silverpaw nodded instantly, slowly struggling to get to her feet, once on her paws, the broken leg hanging lowly almost touching the ground, grunting as she started to move, looking around the area of the cave, she turned her head to nova then turning what was in front of her, she started to sniff and look for anything that was out of place, but she kept her guard up if nova would try and sneak attack her.

All kit information

Nova grinned at how the cat walked. Seriously, broken leg? That needed to be fixed. And Nova got the chance to terrorize his prisoner even more. He saw the she-cat being aware of him. And he liked that. He kept sitting just in place, but started talking with no mercy. “But like seriously, what’s going on with your leg? It looks hilarious. If I had such a cat with that leg in my clan, I would tell the healer to cut it of. Like seriously, a useless leg, a useless cat. How are you going to ever hunt with it anyways?”

• Silverpaw turned her head towards nova, sighing as the memory of how her leg became to be, “it was crushed by a fallen branch” she spoke listening to him speak she shook her head “I don’t think I’ll be a warrior nor do I feel like a should be, I want to be a medicine cat, due to me being stuck in there until my leg fully heals properly” she grunted felling the stinging from her leg “it was healing fine until you showed up and irritated it” she whispered the rest to herself, as she went back to searching.

//omg I love it!

All kit information

“Alright, seems like there was something wrong with your leg even BEFORE as you wasn’t able to jump away. Anyways,” Nova continued, “you are gonna stay here until you figure out all my riddles, so look forwards to the fun.” The big tom smiled evilly. Then some idea kicked him. “Do you actually know anything about herbs or not so much?” he asked in an uninterested tone.

//TYSM! I made it in school.

• Silverpaw rolled her eyes still looking for what she was looking for until nova asked her about her knowledge about herbs “Well I do know that cobwebs can be used for coating wounds, I think poppyseeds are for pain and someone who is in trauma but it makes cats sleepy, both chervil and goldenrod can be applied to wounds, and lastly catmint is used to greencough” she spoke kicking a few pebbles away from her, “mostly I just listen or watch when Asphodelpaw is dealing with a patient or maybe I ask him when he’s not in a snappy mood” she slowly started to calm down seeming to be comfortable with novas presence.

All kit information

• //Nova nodded, I don't wanna waste place for the fancy. You can continue and maybe she can find it?