What did I do (nightpaw gets attacked, o) to deserve this!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • //Um they already left Hanakosong and now Nightpaw is laying there near sorrelfire

Rubyheart- Ruffled dark silver tabby she-cat, bright ruby eyes, has scratch marks on left side and chest, currently lives in thunderclan, is currently a warrior, she loves kits, but she is stubborn, adventurous, loss tempered, sweet, caring, helpful, and friendly. Is 24 moons old.

All kit information

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know why she was left there and has no whereabouts of her family, lives in shadowclan, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 6 moons old.

• // [dumbass shrug] sorry i've been awake too long and did not catch that in my attempt at catching up. i'm just going to delete that post and heck out of here

i'm staring at your photo // but i still miss you

i miss you but i'll erase you // because it hurts less than to blame you

character storage ||

• Nightpaw laid there, breathing shallow and her face was mixed with pain and sadness, she let out a feeble gasp, until she started to cough, her entire body hurt so much, her pale eyes scanned around the area, sniffing the air and was greeted with the scents of blood, her clanmates, and the ones who attacked her. She felt broken, the pain in her heart was making things worse, closing her eyes she didn’t move.

//Should I make another thread for nightpaws healing?

Rubyheart- Ruffled dark silver tabby she-cat, bright ruby eyes, has scratch marks on left side and chest, currently lives in thunderclan, is currently a warrior, she loves kits, but she is stubborn, adventurous, loss tempered, sweet, caring, helpful, and friendly. Is 24 moons old.

All kit information

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know why she was left there and has no whereabouts of her family, lives in shadowclan, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 6 moons old.

• Hanakosong ok should I make it private or public

All kit information

• // Hanakosong ok I’ll make it public

All kit information