What did I do (nightpaw gets attacked, o) to deserve this!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • //Um they already left Hanakosong and now Nightpaw is laying there near sorrelfire

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know why she was left there and has no whereabouts of her family, lives in shadowclan, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 6 moons old.

Fallenkit- short-haired dusty gray tabby she-cat, is blind by birth, black spot on right eye, three unknown scars on each eye, lives in no clan. Is 2 weeks old.

• Nightpaw laid there, breathing shallow and her face was mixed with pain and sadness, she let out a feeble gasp, until she started to cough, her entire body hurt so much, her pale eyes scanned around the area, sniffing the air and was greeted with the scents of blood, her clanmates, and the ones who attacked her. She felt broken, the pain in her heart was making things worse, closing her eyes she didn’t move.

//Should I make another thread for nightpaws healing?

Nightpaw- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know why she was left there and has no whereabouts of her family, lives in shadowclan, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 6 moons old.

Fallenkit- short-haired dusty gray tabby she-cat, is blind by birth, black spot on right eye, three unknown scars on each eye, lives in no clan. Is 2 weeks old.

• Hanakosong ok should I make it private or public

• // Hanakosong ok I’ll make it public