Craftmanship competition

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Kheleesos A.S - The Healer Tags

[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; max-width: 600px; height: 270px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; overflow: auto;']

The healer had been having some trouble keeping up with some work he had to do but everything was done and finished now and he could do something fun for once. For a long time he had hoped to host some kind of competition where you could make something fun. At first he had thought of making a crown for the leader's position to have at formal meetings but he had decided not to do anything about that before he had spoken to Rose herself. He did have some ideas for it so he wouldnt mind if she came and asked for something similar but right now he just wanted to make a competition for fun and maybe in the future make a similar competition to actually put into the clan itself. Like a banner or a crown.

He had posted a notice on a billboard in the middle of the camp, it was mostly unused besides for a few other notes he had posted about medical assistance. The note said: "Kheleesos Aeridon Salvum will be hosting a craftmanship competition right outside of the camp boundaries in the small green meadow. More information will be given at the meadow by Kheleesos, bring your own materials and tools if you want to. Basic tools like hammers, scissors and paintbrushes will be provided but be prepared anyways. A Judge is also needed, I'm blind. See you there. - Kheleesos".

The hippogriff looked over towards the flat shaped logs he had placed as tables and hoped that people would soon be standing behind them. He happily noted that he could see specks of green and gold if he concentrated and was happy with how his eyes were healing, more than happy even. Overjoyed was the right word; he hadnt even been sure that he'd regain this much of his vision at all but right now it seemed possible that he would get his full vision back in a few months. Soon he could probably use really strong glasses to actually see basic shapes, even if they were going to be quite hazy for a long time.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• He’d read the note and soon arrived at the spot Khel had mentioned. “You could’ve asked me to judge.” The boy grumbled, noticing just one other sign that the two had grown apart since they had been guardians together. “Nevertheless I’ll judge.” He was no good at crafting.

tags  | "speech"

— EVEN IN A HURRICANE OF FROWNS

[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; max-width: 600px; height: 270px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; overflow: auto;']

He saw Atlas walking up to him where he stood infront of a flat wooden log and walked around it and greeted him. "Thank you Atlas." Khel gave him a smile. "Yeah I probably should have asked you." He trusted Atlas judgement even though they werent on the same side regarding Rose and her position as leader. "I really hope some people will arrive here soon, I would love to see some nice creativity." The hippogriff paused and looked longingly towards the logs. If he could just see the beauty of all the things that were created, maybe he could have it explained to him how it looked in color and such. He even wanted to participate himself but he would probably mess up thanks to his vision.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• "I'm about as creative as one of these logs," she muttered as she came forward, though a satchel decorated her side, it being filled with extra papers and pencils she had gathered from the Blackheart Rogues during their last visit. She set herself beside Khel, who seemed proud of himself, and wondered briefly when his eyes would heal fully, or if they would heal at all. She wondered if he thought she was pretty, something she definitely wanted to know. She thought so, and plenty others have stated such. But, Khel being blind also meant he could like her personality before liking her. She didn't know what she wanted.

Nevertheless, she began sketching awkwardly, an old dingy pencil held between her two paws. It didn't take long for her to finish, her art piece being a quick study of Khel's feathers. It wasn't colorful, as she didn't have colors, and it was janky in a few parts, but she tried, right? "What do you think, Atlas? Close to the real thing?" she held up the paper beside Khel, long tail wagging behind her.

Kheleesos laughed at her remark about her creativity, something he didnt do that often. This as the first laugh he had laughed in a long while, since before his eye injury a few months back. Even though he didnt laugh often it felt nice being able to laugh freely again without the cold feeling of dread in his stomach, he really enjoyed the time he had together with Monday. "Oh I'm sure you can do something really good, I'm just not going to be able to see it." He paused and smiled. "Yet."

As the cheetah drew he curiously tried to follow the shape of the pencil with echolocation but it proved too difficult for him so he decided to wait until she was done and ask her or Atlas how it looked.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• “It’s..” he paused for a moment, averting his gaze for a moment to try to figure out the right words. “Good.” By default she had won, “By far the best one here.” He said with a smile to the female. He nudged Khel. “Looks like you won Monday, unless anyone else ends up joining us.”

tags  | "speech"

— EVEN IN A HURRICANE OF FROWNS

• Despite winning, Moe had a forlorn look on her face, "This place is getting really depressing," she muttered, putting the sheet of paper down in front of them and gazing out into the empty land. There was nothing they could do, really, as measly workers beneath Rose. Atlas had a greater push than her, and theoretically Khel due to his blindness, but Rose and Atlas didn't mix well, and surely nothing would get done with just those two.

"Why don't you each try something?" she offered, pulling more papers and pencils from her satchel. Her usual flirty demeanor was set aside as she tried to do something for once, "Just for some fun, it doesn't have to be a competition anymore."

Khel stopped smiling as he noticed that Monday seemed to not enjoy the 'competition' anymore. "Yeah, it is. I remember when everyone here was like a big family. There was fun activites every week and we did other fun stuff together." He sighed. "But now there seems to be more hostility within the clan." He thought of his chlidish brother Kayuh and the tension between Rose and Atlas.

"Well, I could try but I can't even see what I'm making." He took a pen and a paper from her hand and thought of what to draw. He decided to try to make something simple. just a flower he had seen before he went blind and began drawing. He held it up to Monday and laughed, you know when you try to draw someone's face while only looking at the person and not on the paper? Yeah, thats how the flower looked. "A beautiful flower for a beautiful person," he jokingly offered her the flower.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only