THE GUIDE TO WISPS — UPDATED 2/23

Attachments will be temporarily unavailable - see HERE for more info.
  • INTRODUCTION ,

the spirits that reside throughout the sanctuary's territory have taken the shape of wisps, little balls of color. what's more surprising is that these wisps can now imprint on members based on like wise personality, as the color of the wisp represents your character. of course it won't be a perfect match, but a lot of development can be made based off of them. your wisp can be any shade of that color, shade representing how much you are like that wisp. for example, if you're a light red, you probably have some traits of the red personality, but not all! (i used this site as a reference).

PLOT IDEAS ,

a rarity among the wisps is for your spirit to flicker between colors, representing a mix of personality. it is considered extremely abnormal for it to do so and some members may think your wisp is broken! wisps can share a character bond with your character, but they do not talk, speaking by emotions instead. it is a disgrace to not be able to see your wisp (aka your character doesn't have the sight), which can lead to your character feeling shame or perhaps being shunned (but not outright) by some members. some members may go as far as associating with only one color of wisp or maybe even thinking their color is the best! lastly, the worst would be not having a wisp at all! most native born members get their wisps at apprenticeship to adulthood. outsiders that join can also receive a wisp once they paint their paw on the gaia's trunk- but to not have one is simply a punishment all on it's own.

THE WISPS ,

• ❁ THE MEMBERS ,

side note: if a name is crossed out that mean that the member is no longer in the sanctuary and/or no longer alive

red wisps

I.

gold wisps

II.

black wisps

silver wisps

IV.

white wisps

V.

blue wisps

VI.

brown wisps

green wisps

yellow wisps

IX.

pink wisps

X.

purple wisps

XI.

orange wisps

wispless

❁ SIGN UPS ,

Code
    1. category?:
    2. username:

❁ CURRENT GAIA CEREMONY ,

none atm

• category?: black

username: Trixie N.

i am sorry this is always how it goes,

the wind blows loudest when you've got your eyes closed —

cartel thug & sanctuary member + sexuality + 09 months + shapeshifter & fire elemental & empath + plot + tags + AKLM

• category?: White

username: Wenceslas / Sam

bring me pine logs hither biography

with closing eyes and resting head, i know that sleep is coming soon

7 years | biography | father of pan | retired | casual character | played by merioneth

• Guillotine will get a black wisp

Whip will get a white wisp

Jelloshots will get a pink wisp

SOMETHING’S GETTING IN THE WAY

SOMETHING’S JUST ABOUT TO BREAK

I WILL TRY TO FIND MY PLACE

tags