Raccoons? o, BloodWolf

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • "Wolfpaw! Wolfpaw!" the excited tom came stumbling into the camp, tripping on himself and rolling till he comedically but conveniently came to a stop at the she-cat's paws. Looking up at her with pale orbs of exhilaration, the tom spent no time in explaining himself (even forgetting to pick himself of the ground.) "Wolfpaw, I was in the forest, I wanted to go tall tree jumping but as I was climbing I noticed a hollow part of the tree. Naturally I stopped and peered into the trunk and saw a nest. A nest full of shiny objects!" Now picking himself up he waited for no response and flicked his tail indicating for her to follow him, assuming that she'd want to see what he had found.

ooc: thought this might be a cute way to cause mayhem ^.^' .luci.

• wolfsong

skyclan - apprentice - female - 6 moons - tags

Wolfpaw watched as Bloodpaw came tumbling towards her. The feline nearly jumped out of the way, but he ended up right at her paws. He cheerfully called to her, telling her that she would want to see something. The longhaired molly nodded in response and followed behind the tom.

I want to see what he found, my little wolf...This is where I take over...

As if in a blink of an eye, Leto took over. The cunning feline had been resting within the young apprentice, waiting for the right moment. This discovery made her curious and was the perfect way to cause a little mayhem.

“So, where is this nest,” she chirped in excitement, a rarity for the manipulative feline.

tumblr_ops95rVgLF1sarywjo3_500.gif

pm .luci. if you need me

• ooc: oh my what?! XD I'm starting to believe you more about her being crazy

"Oh, okay so let me retrace my steps," he meowed glancing around at all the similar looking trees. He stopped and began to sing as he walked towards a larger tree in the direction of Wolfpaw. Without breaking character, the red tom just climbed over the she-cat and continued his roleplay to figure out which tree it was. Stopping at the base of the correct tree he turned around to face the long haired she-cat and called out to her, "up this tree! Although, it's a little high okay. You can do heights right?" his question was meant to be sincere but came off a little mockingly.

• wolfsong

ooc: She suffers from multiple personality disorder. I warned ya XD

ic: Leto nodded her head as he retraced his steps. He was an odd one, but the she-cat found it amusing. A rusty purr escaped her throat as she watched him. He was searching and finally came to the stump of the tree that he had found the treasure in.

“Of course I can climb,” she replied, a small amount of venom lacing her tone. Quickly it changed to amusement once more as she continued, “I’ve been climbing since I could walk.”

pm .luci. if you need me

• Bloodpaw watched the she-cat's response and then nodded in agreement, it made sense she could climb nearly every cat in Skyclan could climb. With the being confirmed the long haired red tom began lifting his weight up the tree effortless. Finding the knacks in the tree with ease he slipped up it, higher and higher. "It's on the other side of the trunk," he informed Wolfpaw as he came to a pause onto a branch however he quickly lost interest and began to look out into the forest. The were relatively high up for a beautiful view but there was still a lot higher although those branches were not as strong and it was definitely a lot more dangerous. "Quick question, do you ever do the wolf thing?" he asked the apprentice as he glanced around him looking for her.

• wolfsong

ooc: I thought I had replied! My bad!

ic: Wolfpaw, or rather Leto, looked at the apprentice all confused. What did he mean...the wolf thing? What was that? Cocking her head to the side, the feline remained kind when she spoke.

"What ever do you mean," she asked seriously. "What wolf thing?"

Placing one claw in front of the other, she managed to climb. Something she had taught herself moons ago. Not that it was the most graceful approach to tree climbing, it still worked...sometimes...

pm .luci. if you need me

• ooc: no worries! so did I X3 I went and looked for it to reply to only to realise I had, sorry for quick reply

Bloodpaw's eyes widened in shock to his company's response. "Wha... you don't know the wolf thing!" he exclaimed with a glitter of excitement in his voice. Lifting his head up the red tom gave his best attempt at a howl a cat could possibly do. It wasn't the loudest but it echoed into the silent forest, awakening birds that lived within the trees. The flew out in masses, out into the open air to form what looked like a massive black blob. "It's cool isn't it?" he purred leaning into Wolfpaw's personal space and as he turned to face her the tom encouraged her to do the same, "okay now you MUST try!"

• wolfsong

A pitchy tone came from the tom's maw as he threw his head back and let out a sound that didn't sound entirely cat like. She was, unfortunately, at that present moment unable to throw her paws over her ears to drown the sound. Cringing, the feline hope that it would be over soon.

Wolfpaw, once he finished, thanked the stars above that it was over. The young feline chuckled softly, knowing well enough that he would have asked her to try. When he invaded her personal space, she would have clawed his ears. However, Leto knew she had to be nice.

"Fine..." she replied, sighing.

Throwing back her head, she let out the best howl she could. It was strangled at best...much like it was for every cat.

pm .luci. if you need me

• Practically as pitchy as his own, Bloodpaw lifted his head back and joined in the butchering attempts at howling. At this moment, the tom felt a sense of relaxation. He no longer felt the baring weight on his shoulders to prove the clan wrong and make a name for himself and he definitely didn't feel he needed to find his father to escape from that feeling because right then he felt his stress seep away. His howl didn't last long as it quickly broke into an uncontrollable laughter, "oh damn are we terrible!" He gave Wolfpaw a friendly nudge on her shoulder as he got up onto his paw, "thanks for that," the goofy red tom purred as he brushed his cheek against hers rather instinctively. Realising it was a little odd he swiftly hopped onto another branch and changed subject, "the raccoons den is over here." Although it could of been awkward it was not like Bloodpaw to look away in embarrassment and held his light grey gaze in the direction of Wolfpaw.

• wolfsong

This tom was definitely a flirt, which was something that was getting on her nerves a bit. However, if that was how he wanted to play, so could Wolfpaw. Catching up, she purred and nudged the other apprentice.

“Such a dedicated tom” she claimed. “ I bet that a strong, handsome tom such as yourself found this so easily.”

pm .luci. if you need me

• Bloodpaw eyes widened in disbelief but then again he sorta felt it coming with his gesture. The tom didn't have many friends and wasn't too sure on how to project his emotions. Often to not, the emotion he showed was some varient of happiness.

The Tom's muscles tensed despite his medium fur could still be visible. "Handsome? Wolfpaw that's so sweet of you!" he purred joyfully as his tail waved with delight. Peering round the trunk he could just about see in the racoons den. 'Look at all the shiny things! It's cool right? This is your kind of thing yes?" he meowed worrying he had wasted her time. Bloodpaw didn't feel close to many cats in the clan so when one spared their time he fretted he was wasting it.

• wolfsong

Wolfpaw had hoped that it would throw him off guard, which it did briefly. However, he went back to continuing this adventure towards this raccoon nest. Her copper eyes were trained on the tom in front of her. Bloodpaw, despite being near her age, seemed to have a lack of boundaries. It irked her something fierce.

As they peered into the raccoon's nest, she saw the shiny objects along the sides of the den. What were those items? Probably something from the two-legs. They weren't too far from here, right?

"They're unique," the apprentice replied, her voice calm. "I think it would have been more fun with a couple of raccoons. Still, it's nice."

pm .luci. if you need me

• Peering into the raccoon's nest Bloodpaw picked out a shiny chain and tossed it over Wolfpaw to rest on her neck. "Not saying you weren't gorgeous before but now you will look like the most important cat in the forest!" he purred loudly letting his voice echo. From what he knew of Wolfpaw she seemed like she wanted her voice to be known by cats ornate least to Bloodpaw it did. Taking another look he noticed a sharp object, with teeth on one side and a smooth edge on the other. Just as he was going to reach for the black part of the object his ears twitched to the sound out rustling leaves above him...

There were a family. Four of them and they were not happy with Bloodpaw and Wolfpaw digging through their nest. Raccoons!

• wolfsong

As he placed the chain around her neck, she felt like a kittypet. It wasn't something that she wanted to feel. Clawing at the necklace, the apprentice managed to pull it off her neck. The tom gave her a compliment, which wasn't rare for him. Dismissing his statement with a flick of his tail, the apprentice noticed the feline try to grab something before flinching and moving away from the nest.

She peered in and noticed the four raccoons. Well, now this was exciting. The psychotic feline was just begging to dig her claws into something. Now, this would be defense of her clan, wouldn't it?

pm .luci. if you need me