The End of Our Story |private|

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Alexander was gazing up at him with soft and affectionate eyes. He truly knew that he would be lost if it wasn’t for Leslie. He also knew that he would be dead if it wasn’t for him. Thoughts like that always danced around in his mind. “I would be completely lost if it wasn’t for you. I’m grateful that you have fallen in love with me. I was worried for a time that you wouldn’t. After all, you were engaged with Glenn.” He confessed.

• Leslie couldn't deny the small ache he felt in his chest at the mention of his past engagement. No, he didn't want Glenn in his life anymore, he was over it, but that still didn't stop the hurt. After all, Glenn had just left him like he was nothing. "I'm glad that you fell in love with me too, and that you were here for me through everything. I . . . well, thinking about Glenn still hurts sometimes, especially with the recent visit . . . but it doesn't hurt as much, and I'm just happy to have you. I'm glad that it's you with me right now, and not him. I'm glad I met you."

aye, this is being edited

• Alexander could tell that the other male was a bit hurt about the situation still. It made him feel bad as well. He just wanted for Leslie to be as happy as he could be. “I’m sure that you would be happy either way. I’m glad that you are happy being with me and all. I would be miserable if you were with Glenn still. I always tried to hide it, but I have loved you since the moment that you saved my life.” He told him truthfully. He let his eyes with an affectionate gaze.

• Leslie couldn't help the bit of heat that came to his cheeks in reaction to the affection being forwarded to him. "I can't lie to you and say that I loved you immediately, because I didn't. But, I liked you, and I cared for you. I wanted you to be safe and happy. Though, now it's I love you, and still care for you, and still want you to be safe and happy. Glenn found someone he loved more than me, and that's okay. I'm glad, because I didn't know I could love someone just as much as I love you. I loved Glenn, and my heart still has a soft spot, but I don't love him like this. I love you in a way that's just so much more." He whispered, meeting Alexander's gaze with just as much strong affection.

• Alexander knew that he had no reason to try and hide the love that he felt for the other male. He wanted him to know everything that he felt he should. “I know that you didn’t. You were in love with Glenn when we first met. If he had his way, I wouldn’t have been able to come home with you two and to get to know you. I’m grateful you convinced him too. Hell, I’m grateful just for everything that you have done for me.” He confessed. He let out a gentle breath as he heard his next words. They made him so happy to hear. “Oh my Leslie. Kg heart is full with so much love for it your. I don’t know that I i have ever felt like this before towards anyone.”

• Leslie could only let himself smile once again. "I'm grateful to hear that." He broke off with a soft hum before resuming talking. "I know you're probably not too exhausted, but you should probably try to get some rest. Unless you want to put on something to watch, but you know as well as I do that moving around isn't exactly on our options list."

• Alexander had a strong feeling that the other male was just wanting him to get rest so that he could try and heal up easier. The sooner that he got better, the better things would be. They could move on in their lives and get to do things that they have wanted to. “I’ll try to get some sleep. I know you definitely want to get some sleep, Mr. Lazy Pants.” He teased. He shifted around some until he was comfortable. He then closed his eyes.

• "Thank you, and ouch." Leslie let out a small huff as if he were pouting at the insult but quickly followed that action by keeping Alexander tucked against him, closing his own eyes then. He did truly just want Alexander to get some rest and heal faster, almost desperate to find something sort of ordinary back in their lives.

• Alexander would hoe stay give anything for normality to return to their lives. It was something they needed so desperately. These past few days had been way too crazy for him to be able to comprehend. He just couldn’t believe that his ex had actually tried to kill him. He took a few shaky breaths as he closed his eyes. That was the last thing on his mind. He was soon asleep with terrible dreams.

• Leslie couldn't really get himself to fall asleep despite being hit with a sudden wave of exhaustion. He just wanted Alexander to be safe, and he wanted to be there in case the other woke up and needed him.

• Despite the dreams that he was having, Alexander did sleep rather well. The comfort of Leslie being beside him was helping a lot more than he realized. He had missed being able to do this with the other while he had been first injured. He was grateful to still be alive from this all.

• Leslie finally achieved some rest although it didn't last very long. He woke up no more than an hour later, immediately grumbling in complaint though his sounds dispersed as he felt Alexander's warmth against him, in his arms.

• Alexander had been in the lighter stages of sleep then, frowning gently when he heard Leslie make those sounds. He adjusted some in his sleep before he just ended up waking up fully. He opened his eyes to gaze at the other tiredly. “Les?” He asked softly. It was clear he was a bit disoriented from just having woken up.

• "Hmm?" Leslie hummed as he opened his eyes once again after a few moments to look down at Alexander. "Is everything alright?" He asked gently, voice still a bit hazy and deep with sleep. Though, he was waking up a bit faster due to the fact that he was very aware of Alexander's condition and was on alert in case the other needed anything.

• Alexander was just curious if the other male had been awake. He planned to voice that. He nodded his head some before he spoke. “Yeah, everything is okay. I just didn’t know if you were awake or not.” He spoke softly. He didn’t know if he would be able to fall asleep again anytime soon. The dreams he had weren’t the most pleasant.

• "Oh, okay." Leslie let out a soft sigh of relief. "I'm okay. But, are you alright? Do you need anything?" A little bit of tugging in his gut was telling him that he already knew the answer to his own question, but he decided to just see what Alexander would do.

• Alexander could feel a light smile coming onto his lips as he heard the concern in his voice. “I need to get healthy as soon as I can so I can walk around again. I’m so tired of just having to lay here with nothing to do. Other than that, I don’t need anything.” He murmured. He truly just wanted to be able to move about again.