A.H. CHAT AND PLOT THREAD & DISCORD

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • asdhasjkl yay welcome to amalfi! planet is gonna be so confused bc while shes not a hard pacifist she doesnt get mad at ppl for no reason dsjakl

THERE'S A GODAWFUL SHITTY FEELING OF DREAD IN MY HEART

labyrinthbattle | planetaryrevolution | honeybumble | dreamkit | crowstone | art shop

• i think i might try to give him a character arc here where he actually stops being an angry fluff ball

sooo

if anyone wants to plot hmu

he also technically hasn't been accepted tho so im still waiting for that i guess

now that i realize it there's also a possibility that he wont be because he stormed up to the AH like a bitch but we'll see

i'm not like them

BUT I CAN PRETEND

( Piratecrown Idemoni ✧ Second Tier (S-HP) / Interpreter (HP) / Arcanist (HP) ✧ SR/AH/RiverClan-reboot ✧ No tail ✧ American accent ✧ 16 moons ✧ Always Dead xx Mischief )

* Currently dons a red robe over himself. Penned by Redd.

Song - Plot with Piratecrown 2.0 - Gallery/Tags ---✧

• id love to plot! and im planning to respond to threads shortly, ive been doing a lot of housework and cleanup the past few hours to prep being leader again (:

labyrinthbattle | planetaryrevolution | honeybumble | dreamkit | crowstone | art shop

• i wish i had the motivation to do that

i just do the bare minimum like every 3 days when i wake up because im super busy with stuff

and school just takes all the energy out of me

but when i do have the energy? my favorite thing to clean and organize is my bathroom! it just feels so satisfying lmao

i'm not like them

BUT I CAN PRETEND

( Piratecrown Idemoni ✧ Second Tier (S-HP) / Interpreter (HP) / Arcanist (HP) ✧ SR/AH/RiverClan-reboot ✧ No tail ✧ American accent ✧ 16 moons ✧ Always Dead xx Mischief )

• OH WOOPS i meant like, housework on the clan!! irl thats a big big mood, i have no energy after school & theatre...cleaning the bathroom really is satisfying tho?? and i really like vacuuming for some reason!

• YES we do omg!!! i can offer some old litters if youd like a babe with relations if youre thinking about joining <33

PS if you guys havent seen, i have a survey up for where to go w/ the heights: https://goo.gl/forms/3yCtix8bKxnaP50H3

and heres the new discord: https://discord.gg/AX59Xbz

• i think i might try to give him a character arc here where he actually stops being an angry fluff ball

sooo

if anyone wants to plot hmu

he also technically hasn't been accepted tho so im still waiting for that i guess

now that i realize it there's also a possibility that he wont be because he stormed up to the AH like a bitch but we'll see

CAN HE AND DOODLE EVENTUALLY BE BROS

• CAN HE AND DOODLE EVENTUALLY BE BROS

YES

it might be a bit hard tho depending on things

because he has a pretty dark history

what should we have them become friends over ?

i'm not like them

BUT I CAN PRETEND

• YES

it might be a bit hard tho depending on things

because he has a pretty dark history

what should we have them become friends over ?

tbh I have no idea. doodles a really laid back kind of guy most of the time, but he likes unpredictability I guess. that includes pirate lmaOO

but uh..! maybe doodle could try to kind of get him to open up? talk to him about billie and stuff?

• me: steps up

my life: fuck you have finals week

needless to say replies will be kinda spotty then i will crack out a bunch of posts friday afternoon! tag me if its serious but otherwise ill post when i can, ill try and get a meeting up sometime soon <#

• bro i hate finals, hope you do well <3

only thing i have to worry about is this test im *trying* to practice for but i have a glitched version to practice on so ?? i dont feel like im studying and im half ready to just ask if i can skimp on taking it

i'm not like them

BUT I CAN PRETEND

• my teacher knows rip

and i swear i replied to your last post but yeah we can get them to bond over that!

i'm not like them

BUT I CAN PRETEND

• comes in to track

it's been a hot second and im,,, tempted to bring back my character, vice, who formerly led here and they'd shake their head. but i might bring in one of my newer characters hjnhj

❝ BORN TO BE WILD, OUT IN THE JUNGLE ——

• ahh, whoever you bring, welcome welcome! ill be happy to see any new faces around here <3