A.H. CHAT AND PLOT THREAD & DISCORD

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • oh i kind of remember boneclan/cryptclan! though i never had a character there i think they took over riverclan for a little while when i had sparkfire (sparkkit at the time) there

— WE'RE THE BITTEREST BOYS IN TOWN

• Evergreen I think that's the character I remember! :P

lemon wait, I was in Riverclan at the same time with my first character Tigersplash omg. That's actually when she died too bc I RPed her as a mary sue and had her stand up to the cryptclan people oml.

I think I do remember Sparkkit too, I did check in on Riverclan for a bit after that bc my friend was still there and they managed to get promoted. And my character also had kits there as well.

Sinaloan milk snake | 7 years old | Aquarius | Amalfi Heights | Lesbian

• ooh!! i think tigersplash and sparkkit might have been related!

was tigersplash by any chance the sister of firestarter? or part of the ignis family?

• ooh!! i think tigersplash and sparkkit might have been related!

was tigersplash by any chance the sister of firestarter? or part of the ignis family?

I think the family one of the kits that she had had me join was the ignis family. Uhh

I wish I still had the link to the family tree. I’m going to try and find out if I can find my old character storage threads, I’ll brb

Omg yes thanks to my own kit Kingcandy having a few well known family names I found it in the search bar

I think they made Tigersplash Firestarters sister so yeah they were related oml fancy meeting up!

• ooh yeah i think kingcandy was pretty popular around then

but yeah that's wild! i hadn't really thought anyone from that whole family tree was still around

even though it was massive lmao

• You think so? I didn’t actually think I was well known at all in Riverclan which is why I left there since it was hard being noticed since it was big group cx

But if you remember him I feel a bit better knowing that I did make a tiny bit of impact. But I can’t believe the main reason I dropped him as main character was because I got demoted along with all of Darkclan even though I had worked hard to stay promoted. It was such a demotivating thing to happen back then cx

I haven’t really been around, I actually hadn’t looked at FeralFront in like 6 months but then I kept getting ideas on this character. I don’t really have her personality fully fleshed out too yet so sorry if feels a bit meh atm.

Idk if it’d still be floating around now or whether the family I created with Kingcandy and another friends character if they ended up getting cut from the larger family tree that we had made haha. Talking about my old character is making me miss him but he was an anti clan cat in the end. Don’t really feel like getting into that part of the clans anymore.