Welcome to U.A. High School(PLOTTING SU INSIDE)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • After. Definitely after. We need that drama.

Also, frens. I have fabricated a plot for the LoV (in like, the main thread, like first big move and stuff). Would you people like to hear the details/contribute ideas?

Also, I love the idea of an RP thread for the villains, I will definitely be making that after I finish touching up the last of my forms. Do any of you watch HISHE on YouTube? Let's just say I'm taking some inspiration for the LoV base from Villain Pub. xD (They have a pub as a base, it's really basic here, guys).

• Oh no. The LoV’s thread is going to be wild. Mei Yin’s going to drink all the juice boxes (and Delun will secretly steal some liquor, that poor rabbit needs something to keep his hopes up). And I would definitely love to hear the main plot for them.

❝ I KEEP FALL’N DOWN ❞

Because every picture tells a story

• Well, that's what happens when you throw a whole bunch of unstable people up in a bar together. xD

Anyhow, here's what I got! So the LoV is a baby organization, and while the "leader", my charrie,has had no problem sending out party invitations.... they're kinda broke. As in, pub needs monies. So, the solution is obvious (according to the leader). They break into U.A., start a fight and create a hostage situation! In my head, and if it's cool with Eibus I was picturing them going after mainly Kumo since her family are big time politicians and so probably have money (by villain logic), and they can hold her hostage and demand a ransom. It would also be a good opportunity for someone to cripple Dustin, the LoV could maybe try and go after Jax/Akio if Yaoi Milk wants to have a confrontation with Wesley earlier on or something. I mean, they'll definitely be picking up Ren because his dad wants him back and stuffs. But yeah, that's what I got so far! I'd love to hear ya'lls thoughts so we can try and get everyone involved as much as possible! Plus, by attacking U.A., they'll make the public lose faith in heroes and all that jazz. Also, the league will definitely be getting into U.A., so that's a thing. My boi has a way around the security system. xD

Also, Irondottir I was thinking up some plots and maybe at some point the League forces Mei Yin to go, like, undercover? Like, she makes friends with some of the U.A. students in order to learn their secrets to report to the league and whatnot, and then feels bad for deceiving them? I dunno, I just like to make things up for everybody's characters so everyone has a good time. But I wasn't joking earlier, once Ren gets wind of her situation, he'll legit be like a dog with a bone trying to save her. xD

• I wonder what would happen if Mizu tried 'flirting' with a villian.

I'm cool with the plot. It has lots of opportunities and twists. But how will the hostage situation work? There are a lot of quirks..I could see paralysis working for sure.

I dont see Yasu doing anything in that situation except playing games with the heroes and making fun out of the situation....

• Marion could do it pretty easily, he just needs to touch a persons legs and he can make them literally walk to them lol

And, if he's close enough to touch one leg, he can probably touch the other at the exact same time with his other hand :P

pvnchii // pvn, or chii for short.

Lost on Maelstrom, sign ups.

Posts are basically non-existent until the week.

• Excellent! I love it! Mei Yin would honestly latch on to Ren. He’ll be the first person to see her and not her quirk, and she more than likely wouldn’t believe it at first and not trust him. But she’ll see his persistence and warm up to him. (There are never enough slow burning platonic relationships)

Legendary Warriors I would kill to see Mizu flirt with a villain. XD

❝ I KEEP FALL’N DOWN ❞

• what?

i mean, they'd fight - get close to the target, take her hostage, flee. then, after she's been secured, they'd deal with ransom and actual hostage situation, no?

??

• I'm open to whatever. I had a vision of Mordred screwing with the PA system and actually requesting the people they want by name come down to the principal's office and yada yada. The league will invade while class is going on, so the teachers are mostly isolated from each other, and the students have their classmates. I imagined maybe some of the villains would go to classes and stuff and then chaos and fighting would ensue and stuffs. But, if they caught one other person, then Mordred would be all like, "Hey, if I call your name, show up or I'll kill your friend or whatever!" But it's cool because there's lots of possibilities and stuff!

Realistically, they should bail ASAP, but I feel like Mordred would be like, "Let's just hold the whole school hostage, haha!" and expect the league to make it happen. xD

• Because, spoiler, Mordred is legit just going to walk on campus and disable the security system (for reasons unknown why this is possible), and let the whole league in, so the school definitely will not see it coming!

Irondottir YES! He'll make friends and help her and then be her really aggressive protector because he doesn't want her to suffer anymore, yes! *cries*

• Marion would probably be down for that - have every student come down one by one so he could plant needles and get a start on his army of unwilling puppets lol

• Yeet, go villains! Also, Mordred's form is up on the first page, so ya'll feel free to browse. Also, I feel like imma call him Mort. xD

AH I LOVE THAT! Legit, what if Naori just comes home one day and walks in and Ren's watching TV or something on the couch with Mei Yin and she has a backpack and some stuff clearly in the corner and Delun's just on the coffee table and they're eating nachos or something and she be all like, "What dis be, problem child?" and Ren would just like, grab Mei Yin and be all "I'm keeping her." :D

honestly, I was going for the Aizawa vibe with Noari, so I'm glad that came through.

• YES!!! And Aizawa is literally my favorite character. Any character based off of him has my respect. (I just had a great picture idea that I’m more than likely going to draw tomorrow of the two ‘families’ meeting. Be prepared.)

❝ I KEEP FALL’N DOWN ❞

• Yeah, I'm totally cool with all that, sounds pretty fun.

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

For those of you who are fans of My Hero Academia, or just heroes and villains in general, come check out Gold!'s My Hero Academia thread! It's a hella good time! Welcome to U.A High

• For the hostage situation to work out, we would need a villain to have a quirk that nulls others quirks

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

For those of you who are fans of My Hero Academia, or just heroes and villains in general, come check out Gold!'s My Hero Academia thread! It's a hella good time! Welcome to U.A High