Welcome to U.A. High School (RP Thread)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Eibus

An hour to be normal, eh? She never thought of it that way. What was normal really? Still if she could find a quirk that would solve Kumo's problem then of course she would help. Of course when she offered the quirk would really depend. Since the principal hadn't said anything more, she looked toward Kumo, "what kind of quirks do you guess our classmates will have? I hope there are no fire quirks." The more she thought of the possibilities the more she didn't want to find out., fire wasn't not a possibility, actually it was likely there was one quirk related to fire that she might be afraid of...hopefully none of the class activities would include fighting against them. If she was lucky she could stay as far from fire and as close to water as the Little Mermaid. Suddenly, she felt like doodling and was becoming anxious for the assembly to end.

• Jax "Red" -

My eyes scanned the crowd for a second, listening to Yukio punching in my number, before turning to him once more. "That's fine, I'm usually up pretty early in the morning about an hour and a half before breakfast. And I'll make sure to save your number when you call." I watched as he took some pictures of the stage, and I felt my chest clench. I don't know how I could live having to keep my eyes all the time because of a quirk. I patted his shoulder lightly before changing the subject for myself so that I didn't have to think about it anymore. I let out a small chuckle as I spoke. "My brother is the one with the black hair, and he looks like he's got a permanent resting b*tch face." I whispered lowly in Yukio's ear so nobody else could hear me. The last thing I needed was for someone to snitch on me after finding out my brother was a professional hero and teacher here.

pvnchii

Akio -

My eyes scanned the crowd as I waited for the principal to continue his speech. I blinked a few times as I watched him with a frown. What is he doing? I stood up from my chair and walked over to him, lightly pressing my hand against his shoulder to lean up and quietly speak in his ear. "Sir, don't you think you should continue your speech and introduce the teachers to the new students? We have a lot of things to do after the ceremony is over." I spoke politely to my boss before looking at the crowd of kids, some of them would be my students, which I really was excited for.

Gold!

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

For those of you who are fans of My Hero Academia, or just heroes and villains in general, come check out Gold!'s My Hero Academia thread! It's a hella good time! Welcome to U.A High

• Eun-Mi Yulyeong Lee || U.A. Student: Department of Support || Quirk: Spirit Summoner || 16 Years Old

Interacting with: pvnchii // Kaede

KEY-

Italic Names = spirit infused dolls names

Italics with color = spirits talking

Regular text in dark purple = Eun-Mi talking

OOC:

IC:

Just as Eun-Mi had finally managed to catch all her spirit dolls from falling, they were sent tumbling to the floor as she jumped out of surprise once more. Turning her head she looked to Kaede in slight surprise before shaking her head. "You can have it." She gestured to the chair with one hand while the other was reached down to slowly pick up her spirit dolls.

There was grumbling from a few of them about having been dropped but they seemed more interested in the new person who approached their master. "Who is that?" Rose asked while crawling to the edge of Eun-Mi's shoulder to stare at Kaede.

(c)trexgirl

• nH59kQ2.png

-- yukio nakano. 16. hero course ( 1-a )

- Red ( Dead Static ).

"That's a surprise, hopefully you're getting enough sleep." Yukio frowned a bit,

but it wasn't long before his smile returned, letting out a laugh at Red's comment.

"Yeah, I saw that. He looked pretty mad at you when you were shouting." But, Yukio

supposed that made sense - if Yukio yelled like that during one of his siblings official

moments, he'd be in quite a bit of trouble.

uJI8dDa.png

-- kaede fujita. 16. support course ( 1-f )

- eun-mi ( Enki Kinoshita ).

Kaede watched her drop the dolls and feeling somewhat bad, "Sorry. I didn't

mean to surprise you." He mumbled, before nodding and sitting down. But, rather

than focusing ahead on the teachers, he felt his eyes linger on the dolls - particularly,

the one climbing her shoulder. Her quirk, he figured, blinking at it. It made him curious

to it's logic. "Are these real?" He asked, because they could very well be illusions.

pvnchii // pvn, or chii for short.

• Jax "Red" -

"Eh? Oh, that's right, you opened your eyes a little bit ago. I didn't think you looked at the stage though. But yeah, the pissed off looking one was my brother." I laughed. I noticed that my brother was talking to the principal and I tilted my head softly. Must be about the speech. I wonder how long this will take. There's the speech itself, I think he'll introduce the teachers and stuff like that. I feel like we'll be here for another half an hour or so. I sighed loudly and leaned against the chair and ran my fingers through my hair in annoyance. I wanted this ceremony to be over so I could start learning as soon as possible. "Hey, I'm getting bored, let's pass the time or somethin' before I fall asleep. Tell me about yourself; as much as you can. Please try to keep me from falling asleep, I gotta focus or else I will."

pvnchii

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

For those of you who are fans of My Hero Academia, or just heroes and villains in general, come check out Gold!'s My Hero Academia thread! It's a hella good time! Welcome to U.A High

• AIKA TAKAHASHI

Waiting.

CALIL TAKAHASHI

Waiting.

BLAKE ACKER

He didn't want to be here. He really didn't want to be here. There were at least a thousand different faces here that he didn't know. He didn't know how to make friends! He was home schooled all of his life and lived in Canada for six years of it! How was he going to survive this place?! It was huge!

"Honey, please breath."

The boy sitting in the passenger side of the car didn't even realize he was holding his breath until the older female in the driver seat had spoken up. He quickly sucked in a gulp of hair, trying to stop the on coming panic attack. Breath in two, three, four, out, two, three, four. Over and over he repeated the steps until he was seeing clearly gain. Turing towards the other inhabitant of the car, he gave a shaky smile," S-sorry Aunt Hana."

She smiled at him, lifting a hand to run his shoulder. "It's alright, Blake," she comforted him," I know how stressed you get yourself over stuff like this." The car was silent for a small spell, Hana's hand continuing to comfortably rub his shoulder. She often was the one to ground him when he got panicky.

"Can I ask you a question?" It was soft but held meaning behind it, like most of his important questions did. After receving a silent nod, Blake continued on. "What am I going to do?" He looked up as he did this, his eyes filled with so much fear and nervousness that Hana nearly pulled out of their spot right then and there.

She knew exactly what he was asking. It took her a second to find the answer, her crystal blue eyes closed as she took in a deep breath. "You'll do exactly what we talked about," she began. "You'll go in. You'll sit and listen to the principle's speech. Then you'll go to class. You'll breath. You'll count your breaths. You'll stabilize yourself and keep going. Kids may stare. Kids my laugh. You put in your earbuds and you'll listen to that instead of them. The teacher's know your jumpy. The principle himself told the teachers to warn the other students. It isn't a problem you can fix, but it is a problem you can overcome. I know you're strong baby. You always have been. Your parents knew it too. Now you just need to show the world."

There was more silence in the car. It took a second for Blake to process all of the words. Bit by bit, his eyes brimmed with tears. Leaning over he wrapped his arms tight around his aunt. She's not Mom, he thought, but she might as well be. They sat like that for a moment before he whispered," Thanks."

He felt her smile widen through his hair as she hugged him closer, "You're very welcome." When he finally pulled away, Hana reached into the back seat and pulled out his bag," Don't forget this!"

"I'm gonna forget this all day," he said, quickly strapping it across his shoulder before opening the door and stepping out. He closed the door with a soft thuck before walking towards the entrance. At the last second, he turned, smiled, and waved. He saw the flash of another hand before the small black car drove off. At least if I die now, my back won't be that last thing she sees. It was a joke, him trying to cheer himself up, but he quickly found that it may be the truest thing he thought all day. Those gates were big. That crowd was big. What have I done?

It turns out he arrived just in time to hear a teacher call for them to head to the auditorium. Perfect! Now I don't have to talk to anyone! He quickly walked towards the building, dodging people like they were the plague. he wasn't talking to anyone until it was absolutely necessary. He was so glad that there were so many seats to choose from. Now I don't have to sit by anyone. He completely didn't factor in that some braver soul would most likely take one of the spots next to him.

MEI YIN JIANG

N/a for now.

❝ I KEEP FALL’N DOWN ❞

Because every picture tells a story

• db719c4721a8eb5101dee013a9872088.jpg

☢️Satoshi "Warhead" Kishimoto☢️

"Boom! Just like that, we can be friends!"

Age 16/UA Student - Hero Course/Quirk: Atomic/Blood Type: AB- (INFO: xx) Interacting With: Sakura, Ji (Oops forgot to @ them :o )

___________________________________________________________________________________________

79f3bb0a30111868cf27f71f0505d5b7.jpg"Aha, thanks you guys..." Sato smiled after receiving support on his doubt of his own quirk from his two new friends. "Both of your quirks are so awesome! Let's just say we're all equal, okay?" he felt better about himself. For now, at least. He couldn't manage to get rid of his goofy smile, as the thought of making friends was making him excited to the point where he couldn't control his expressions. Luckily, he managed to break out of it upon Sakura asking another question. "Class? Oh, I'm in 1-A too! Looks like we'll be classmates, Ji!" he said returning to the idiotic smile and putting his hands into his pockets as he followed the two. "What about you, Sakura? Are you in 1-A too?" boy, did he hope she was. It would be messed up for the trio to break up after just assembling! He did what he does best, and pushed the negative thoughts away, only hoping for the best.

Sato switched from his smile to genuine surprise when Ji mentioned her father. "Wait," he stopped, taking a second to make sure he heard her right. "Your dad is Shockwave?" he spoke loudly, but not loud enough for students surrounding the three to hear. "Are you serious!? He's awesome! Gosh, both of your parents are so cool, guys..." he looked down at his feet, looking as excited as ever. "I'm actually talking to Shockwaves daughter right now... I can't believe it.."

• Eun-Mi Yulyeong Lee || U.A. Student: Department of Support || Quirk: Spirit Summoner || 16 Years Old

Interacting with: pvnchii // Kaede

KEY-

Italic Names = spirit infused dolls names

Italics with color = spirits talking

Regular text in dark purple = Eun-Mi talking

OOC:

IC:

While it was only a small shake of her head, it was enough to show that Eun-Mi didn't mind being startled. "You're fine, I just jump easily." She gave a short explanation, before turning a quick look to at the mouse who tugged at her hair. Casting a small frown, she held her arm out just enough to let Rose scramble down it and come almost face-to-face with Kaede. "Ah, no. They're quite real, and actually old." This statement caused the two remaining dolls in her lap to hit her in the stomach out of offense.

Rose on the other hand took more offense to being called an illusion and proceeded to jump off Eun-Mi's arm and right onto Kaede's shoulder. "I am a person with feelings, thank you very much! How would you like it if we called you an illusion." Rose lectured, the small mouse tail lashing back and forth. Of course, the statement was confusing seeing as how it was clear that the mouse was a doll that was hand sewn. There was an apologetic look on Eun-Mi's face as she kept a close eye on Rose.

(c)trexgirl

• nH59kQ2.png

- red ( Dead Static ).

"I did." He nodded in confirmation. Yukio gave a chuckle. "He looks

fun." He said, rather sarcastic with his upbeat tone. He slouched in his chair,

finding the lag of the ceremony being quite boring. Yukio wasn't one to sit

around for too long without something to do, fingers drumming on his thigh.

"Hm?" He looked to Red. "Well, I can't see how that'd help you stay up. It

should be you talking, Red. So, you tell me about yourself." He smiled brightly,

speaking again without missing a beat. "Like... What are you most looking

forward to this year?"

uJI8dDa.png

-- kaede fujita. 16. support course ( 1-f )

- eun-mi ( Enki Kinoshita ).

Kaede watched the doll make it's way closer, staring at it. "I see." He murmured,

eyes focused on it. "My apologies, then." He gave a small half-dip of his head. He didn't

think he'd care too much if someone called him an illusion, but perhaps he might. He'd

never been called anything like that, after all. His gaze lifted to the girl. "What is... what

are your names?" He asked, letting his gaze shift between the doll and girl. "I am Kaede

Fujita. Class 1-F, I believe." He put a finger to his chin to try and recall. He hadn't paid

too much attention, all he knew was he was in support.

• Jax "Red" -

I frowned slightly at his response, blinking several times before letting out a loud sigh. "Tch, well that's not very fair, I asked you first. Talking makes me more tired. I think it's probably because of my upbringing and how my aunt and brother raised me. They raised me to be attentive, so listening to others speak keeps me awake because that's what I'm most used to back at home." I explained as I turned to look at him once more. "I think Akio must have rubbed off on me in that regard because he does the same thing. He has to focus on literally everything, that's why he's such an amazing archer. Apparently that also includes one's speech, or so he says." I leaned against the chair again and scratched my cheek as I thought about his question. I honestly wasn't too sure about how to answer it. What was I looking forward to for this year? "I guess I would have to say whatever the hero course has to offer. After all, I did enroll to become as great of a hero as my mom was. She was among the top five heroes in our country, and her name was Meteora. I... miss her." I breathed the last part and clenched my fists as I thought about my mother, who had been so lively for her age. Akio must miss her as much as I do. I bet even now he's still hurting.

pvnchii

• Она все еще мной

- - - - - ? ? ? ? ? ? - - - - -

OOC:

IC:

||Akil|| Open||

Akil was content to sit in his chair. He didn't know if pulling out his phone would be disrespectful, so, despite the temptation, he left it there.

||Kumo|| Legendary Warriors  

"I'm sure there will be, sadly. But if any come up, I'll try and protect you!" Kumo grinned yet again, and returned her gaze to her new pal. "If I say 'Don't test me, I have venom!' then I'm sure they'll back down!" she nodded approvingly to herself, willing to go far for the friends that weren't earned by her family's dough.

||Dustin|| Open||

He wasn't late, yet. He would be soon if he din't hurry. Thankful for being trained by his family on the basics, at least, of knowing how to hustle, he made it through the gates and into the auditorium with a minute or three to spare. "Seriously. How do I manage to forget to charge my phone on the night of the first day of school?" He grumbled under his breath. In his hurry to get out the door, he'd forgotten his breakfast, to put his hair up, and to even bring the aforementioned dead phone. He could charge it at school, but really, what was the point? It'd failed him, and he was mad at it. He would get over it later if he made it through the first day of this daunting new school. He'd gone into the Support Course, intending on helping heroes who couldn't learn to help themselves, and Dustin did worry about his capability to have patience with the students he'd likely help out in later moths and years, but for now what he needed to focus on was the first day. Then he could start another new routine. Hopefully it wouldn't include forgetting to charge his phone every night,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eibus

Generally a fun kid. Don't be afraid to open a chat!

• tenor.gif?itemid=5710880

{Sakura Suzuki ~ Freezer Burn ~ Half Cold, Half Hot}

"Hey, I've heard of Shockwave!" Sakura declared with a smile at Ji. "My parents have definitely worked with him before! From what they've told me, he sounds really cool, I can't believe he's your dad!" she rambled excitedly. At Ji's question, Sakura paused slightly. Of course, she'd been anticipating telling people about her parents, and she wasn't embarrassed or anything, but still for some reason, part of her felt a little nervous about mentioning it. "Um yeah, both my parents are pros, actually. My dad is Coldsnap and my mom is Heatwave. I don't know if you've heard of them or not, but yeah." Her words glided very casually over the mention of the two. Ji seemed to like heroes quite a bit, and so did Sato (based on his reaction to Ji's revelation), and Sakura was fairly confident the other two teens knew exactly who she was talking about when she mentioned her parents' pro names, but she still felt the compulsive need to make it slightly less of a big deal than is was. She didn't want to sound like she was bragging or anything. However, she glossed over the fact once the realization of Sato and Ji's other words hit.

"I'M IN CLASS 1-A TOO!" Sakura pretty much screamed and probably drew a lot of attention to herself, but the dejected feeling of not getting to hang out with these two had vanished with the revelation that they were all in the same class. She was hopelessly excited now. "This is going to be the best year ever! I mean, now we'll all get to steady and train together and it's going to be so awesome!" she declared, practically skipping with happiness next to the two as they continued to make their way to the auditorium. She clenched a fist in front of her face, eyes gleaming. "We've got fire and ice, magnets, and atomic explosions!" she listed passionately. "We'll be the best trio in the whole freaking class!" Sakura let out a gleeful laugh then. "Sato, Ji," she said, addressing both of them intensely. "Let's all do our best, okay?!"

tumblr_p63l11Yfh71wk0ifjo1_500.gif

{Nanase Nagisa ~ Artisan ~ Creation}

The heels of her boots clicked loudly over the pavement as she ran down the sidewalk. Her hair was wild and her messenger bag was bouncing partially against her hip as it flew out behind her, along with her wild black hair. Nanase took another hasty bite of the half-eaten toast in her hand as she haphazardly balanced, not even letting up her speed a little bit. "How the heck did I let this happen?!" she thought to herself in a panic. She had left for school at the designated time, so she shouldn't have been running late now. "If I hadn't gotten side-tracked in that bookstore! And then again at the bakery..." Nanase felt her cheeks warm in embarrassment, even though there was no one around. "I can't believe I'm going to be late!"

tumblr_nu06r2PsfD1th2d3do1_500.gif

{Ryuga Shimura ~ Okami ~ Recover}

Meanwhile, Ryuga was also running a tiny bit behind. When he taught at Shikestu, is was customary for the teachers to arrive in formal wear for the first day of school. Apparently he hadn't gotten the memo, because when he'd arrived at U.A. earlier in the morning in his finely tailored suit, he caught a glimpse of when of the other teachers in hero wear. And his mistake clicked. The simple fix was just to change and be on his way. But then Ryuga had realized he had left his hero wear at home, forgotten in his excitement to be starting at U.A.. Needlessly to say, the trek all the way back to change, then the trek to return to the school had been a most frantic one. Presently, Ryuga was hurrying onto the stage. He didn't know many of the other teachers well yet. Since he'd just transferred in, he'd only really met them at the faculty meetings over the summer. To his dismay, he realized he couldn't remember a lot of their real names. Only their hero ones. Thankfully though, he did remember the principal. Once he reached the stage, he passed by the other teachers and stopped straight in front of Wolfgang. Then, he bowed deeply at the waist. "My deepest apologies, Principal Kaiser. My own carelessness made me tardy, and I assure you it shall not happen again," he said very formally. he straightened up and regarded Wolfgang respectfully, waiting to hear his reprimand.

Notably, Ryuga was avoiding eye contact with any of his fellow teachers. The impassive look on his face might make it seem like he was interested in talking to them, but in actuality, he was a little embarrassed about his morning fiasco.

• Eibus

Mizu never had many friends in school so Kumo's words surprised her. Willing to use her venom to protect her, "thanks, but if I asked you to protect me what kind of hero would I be?" She felt refreshed after that. Fire was a personal fear, but she couldn't let that stand in her way forever. She wasn't a coward. Izu looked at her, "I hope you'll consider that kiss sometime. Your quirk is amazing and I could definitely use that venom to protect myself," she grinned. She thought of cheesy lines she'd imagine in a movie like "I wouldn't need your protection if you'd let me kiss you" but it was way too embarrassing. Plus Kumo was a friend who knew her quirk...no need to flirt. Or maybe she could practice a little? Friends helped each other out, right? Of course if Kumo wanted her help, she would jump to help her.

• tenor.gif?itemid=11116117

{Aisling "Ash" O'Karrick ~ TBD ~ Somnambulist}

"Yeah...." Ash sighed out in response to Hannah's story about falling asleep in detention. "I've had that happen before. But, only once. I usually sleep through those kinds of things, so my teachers usually don't even bother," he informed her, than yawned and blinked blearily. Once the pair reached the auditorium, Ash surprisingly navigated the crowd with ease, languidly slipping around people. At one point, he grabbed Hannah's wrist so he wouldn't lose her in a particularly crowded area and proceeded to drag her through. He actually shuffled all the way to the end of the row of seats in the auditorium. Then promptly slumped into one of them. He looked imploringly at Hannah, then at the empty seat beside him. "Also, if you could tilt at an angle, it's more comfy for me, so thanks."

Then, Ash glanced around the room at all the students as well as on stage to the teachers. He didn't really know what to think about them. Unlike some of the other students, he didn't have a clue who any of these people were. The only reason he'd picked U.A. was because it was big and prestigious. He didn't know anything about the pro heroes who taught here. However, the oldest man on stage was easily noticeable. "He's loud," Ash murmured a complaint, blinking tiredly and sighing. "Man, this assembly is going to be such a drag," he said. At this point, a normal person probably would've asked Hannah to wake him up when it was over. Ash, however, did no such thing.

giphy.gif

{Ren Kisaragi ~ TBD ~ Bloodcurdle}

Ren blinked, staring impassively after Aika as she left him and bounded off to be with the other teachers on stage. However, his arm rose up to lightly touch his shoulder where her hand had just patted him. She said it was nice to meet him. Ren supposed she wasn't entirely an awful teacher to have been briefly engaged with either. Not to mention she hadn't tried to dodge his calling out of her lateness. She'd just... accepted it. She seemed... inherently nice. It struck him as a little odd, but he found he hadn't been opposed to it. Plus, although he'd never admit it out loud, he begrudgingly thought that her position actually sounded kind of cool. He had no idea how she might be able to help him develop things for his Quirk, but he thought it was interesting anyways. Maybe her classes would actually be interesting?

Ren suddenly shook his head, violently. What the hell was he doing? He wasn't like these other kids, he wasn't here to be a pro. He didn't have the benefits they did. Slowly, his looked down at his hands, unfurling them slowly from the fists he'd unknowingly clenched them into. He could almost still see it, the blood on them... He stopped and aggressively shoved his hands into his pockets, then turned away to go and find a seat. He didn't even want to be here. He was at U.A. because he had to be.

He walked to the back of the back of the auditorium. There weren't many people back there, but there was one boy. Dark-haired. Ren's eyes flicked to Blake, looked him up and down in the space of an instant, then flicked away. He sat down one seat over from the other boy wordlessly.

yeux_69433a287441fe0d06c3a26e1ae27f28.gif

{Naori Tsubaki ~ Killmonger ~ Overpower}

Noari listened intently to the conversations going on around her, contemplating Akio's previous words about his younger brother. She was sure he was a good kid, as Akio said. Most of the kids here were "good kids". She didn't find that overly impressive or anything. Time would tell her what kind of futures were in store for those gathered today. Jax, though, did have an inherently powerful Quirk. That didn't mean everything, but with proper training, Naori knew he could probably become a decent pro. Of course, she hadn't met him and so didn't know what his attitude was like, but still. "I'm sure he is," was all she said in reply.

tumblr_ot19mxX3fJ1wsphtyo1_500.gif

{Wolfgang Kaiser ~ Brewster ~ Caffeinated}

"Haha, what are you apologizing for?!" Wolfgang laughed. He reached out and clapped Ryuga on the shoulder, probably harder than the older man realized he was doing. "It's perfectly all right, we're all a little late sometime! I thought maybe you'd just decided to go back to Shiketsu!" The principal guffawed very loudly at his own joke, knowing that probably wasn't even a remote possibility. "We're glad you could make it in, Mr. Shimura!" Wolfgang took a very long drink from his coffee, then abruptly turned towards the podium. "Students!" he yelled, suddenly commanding the attention of the auditorium. "Take your seats last minute, I'm going to be starting and just a moment and you won't want to miss what I have to say, haha!" he started laughing loudly again, then turned away to look at the teachers. "Just a reminder, when I introduce you, you'll stand up and say a few words to the students one at a time! Keep it brief and don't forget to stand up like Naori did last year!" He started laughing loudly again (he sure seemed to laugh a lot). He glanced at Noari in her chair to see her reaction, but she visibly didn't not and instead shrugged her shoulders lightly. He started grinning again, but then stopped abruptly. Casually, he approached Carla and touched her on the shoulder, surprisingly gently and without and laughing outburst. "Mrs, Watanabe," he said kindly. "Is everything alright? I noticed you're not as enthusiastic as you normally are at the opening ceremony."

Interacting with: Dead Static , Irondottir , Rosalie* , Eibus

• tumblr_nu06r2PsfD1th2d3do1_500.gif

{Ryuga Shimura ~ Okami ~ Recover}

Ryuga staggered slightly under Wolfgang's iron grip, not because it was too much for him, but simply because he hadn't been expecting it. He knew the principal was rather, er… amicable? But he was still relatively knew and unused to the jovial man's friendliness. Honestly, at first he wasn't even sure how to respond. "Ah, yes. Thank you, sir," he said awkwardly, trying to return Wolfgang's big smile but finding it was a little difficult for him. All of this was just so unexpected. "Ha, no, I definitely will not be returning to Shiketsu…" he promised the principal at the friendly accusation, managing a sheepish smile.

Once the Wolfgang finally seemed to lose interest in Ryuga, the man sighed when the principal released his grip. Ryuga reached up to rub his shoulders dejectedly. He was glad he'd learned early that Wolfgang had an iron-clad grip. Next time the principal went for the friendly gesture, Ryuga would be ready for it. Before he could draw any more attention to himself, he turned and hastily found a seat on stage next to the other teachers. "I hope it's acceptable for me to sit here," he said to some of the other teachers beside him. He hesitated for just a moment to see if anyone would object, tell him the seat was taken. He only wait a moment though, and then he sat down and settled in with his back very straight. At that point, Ryuga started taking in all of the students sitting in the auditorium before them. A tiny smile graced his face when he noticed that many of them looked excited to be there. Then he turned to look at some teachers around him. The first people in his immediate area were the twins… right, what were their names?

Ryuga took a very subtle deep breath and leaned over slightly. "Excuse me," he said to the two of them, trying to be friendly. Except, he was forgetting to smile, so his facial expression looked a bit intense. "I hate to ask this, but would you remind me of your names again?" Ryuga was hoping to build some good relationships with not only his students, but also his colleagues. You know, people to do things with on the weekends! Or, at least that was what he was imagining. It had occurred to Ryuga recently that he was a bit of a… loner? Ever since he'd left Shiketsu, he'd felt a tiny bit isolated from other people, and was hoping to change that and build even better relationships here at U.A.!

Of course, it would help if he could actually start remembering these people's names.

( Gold!   Irondottir )

• Hannah -

I regarded Ash with intent as he spoke about the same thing happening to him before, and I let out a little giggle. How am I not surprised? As he pulled me through the crowd of people, I was surprised that he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with ease. I lightly smiled as we finally made it to the furthest seats away from the stage. He really is serious about using my shoulder as a pillow. I sat beside him and turned my gaze to the stage. "Yeah, I figured. I'll do what I can for you, so that you can be comfortable." I blushed and turned away from him for a second, before shifting my hair away from my shoulder and neck so my hair wouldn't get in his way when he leaned on me. [i]Gee Hannah, the hell did you get yourself into? You're not usually so open! I guess, in a way, I somehow felt a bit bad for Ash. He looked to be so tired, I couldn't help it. "Just, don't snore in my ear or anything, 'kay?" I teased him a bit as I tilted my head to give him better access to his "new sleeping area".

Gold!  

• nH59kQ2.png

- Red ( Dead Static ).

"Really? That's pretty unexpected!" He smiled. "Usually it's the other

way around - well, maybe it'd be impossible for someone to sleep while I'm

talking. I'm pretty noisy." Yukio gave a small chuckle.

"Isn't that a bit of a cop-out?" He smirked, brow raised. "But, I agree. I'm

pretty excited for everything." Yukio paused, listening to Red, smile softening

"You'll definitely be a hero she'd be proud of." He assured. "Probably one of

the top ones, even! Maybe I'll end up being your sidekick!" Yukio laughed

lightly. "You've got quite the ambition, have you already put thought into

stuff like your hero name?"

• tenor.gif?itemid=11116117

{Aisling "Ash" O'Karrick ~ TBD ~ Somnambulist}

"I don't snore," Ash informed her. It was a true statement. He was, surprisingly, a quiet sleeper. Then, without warning, his head dropped like a dead weight onto her shoulder. He shifted around a little bit, apparently getting comfortable, then went still. At Wolfgang's booming announcement that they were about to begin, Ash didn't even stir at all. It wasn't apparent if he had even heard the old man, but that was not for lack of Wolfgang being loud enough. Ash just… didn't react in any way. His eyes were closed, and he was silent for several minutes. It would be easy to think that maybe he had dropped off. But then, out of nowhere, his voice dead and completely devoid of emotion, he suddenly said, "You smell nice." Apparently, he had been awake the whole time. He knew that he could've just fallen asleep the second he laid his head down, but something had made him pause, and he started thinking. Like most things he said, Ash had just stated what came to mind. It didn't seem like a big deal that he'd said anything. It was true, he thought maybe she should know, and Hannah was being nice enough to let her commandeer her shoulder as a pillow. Ash didn't think much of it, but he had complimented her anyways.

Before he could hear her response though, his body got slightly heavier, and his breathing evened out, and it became blatantly obvious this time that he was completely dead asleep, out like a light.

giphy.gif

{Ren Kisaragi ~ TBD ~ Bloodcurdle}

--

yeux_69433a287441fe0d06c3a26e1ae27f28.gif

{Naori Tsubaki ~ Killmonger ~ Overpower}

--

tumblr_ot19mxX3fJ1wsphtyo1_500.gif

{Wolfgang Kaiser ~ Brewster ~ Caffeinated}

--

Interacting with: Dead Static

• Hannah -

He finally fell against my shoulder, and I actually startled slightly. I didn't exactly expect him to drop like a weight right onto my shoulder, but at the same time, it didn't really bother me that much. I don't recall even asking what his quirk was; but somehow I knew he had to do with his current state. I bet he's always like this, but it doesn't bother me. It's just a part of who he is. I smiled lightly as I momentarily closed my eyes in content. I had to admit, he was very warm, and warmth was something that could easily lull me to sleep. When his rather deadpan tone reached my ears, I nearly choked on my own spit, and the opposite arm that he wasn't laying against lifted up to hide my blush. When he said nothing more, I realized he must have fallen asleep. Knowing this I spoke to his unconscious figure. "Y-yeah, you too." After saying nothing else, my eyelids grew heavy, and I could hardly keep them open; this is what I get for getting three hours of sleep last night. The warmth from another body was too much, and I let out a low sigh of content before I subconsciously laid my head on top of his and fell asleep.

Gold!  

Jax "Red" -

I smiled and rubbed the back of my head with a small laugh. "I have big shoes to fill, but I would love to come out on top, but don't expect me to roll over or anything just 'cause we're friends. If it ever comes down to it, I'll have to fight you in the sports festival, and don't think for a second that I'll go easy on ya!" I nudged him slightly, watching my brother move up to the microphone to speak. My eyes widened slightly as I turned to him again. My hero name? I've thought very little about it. "Well, I know for a fact they'd refer to me as a "hot-blood". But I would probably have to go with the name Pyromaster, I've always thought that name sounded nice. Has a good ring to it. What about you?"

pvnchii  

Akio -

My eyes widened momentarily as I stood up, before returning back to my usual stoic face. I strode up to the microphone, catching my red haired brother's gaze before opening my mouth to speak. "Good morning, U.A students. Welcome to another great year here. My name is Akio Izumi, you may know me as Killshot. I will be your Tactical Advisor for you this year, and I look forward to teach all of you young aspiring heroes everything I know. And to all of you in class 1-A, please take care of my brother, Jaxon Izumi. Thank you, I look forward to this year with all of you." I bowed and returned to my seat, letting out a small sigh. Good, I'm happy I got that out of the way. I gave my indignant looking brother a wayward smile before facing forward once more.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dead Static ().

• Она все еще мной

OOC:

IC:

||Kumo|| Legendary Warriors  

"I most definitely will." Kumo winked with four of her eyes, and nodded at the statemtn about being a hero, nothing it. She turned to the stage and whispered, "Finally!" with a little giggle after.

||Carla|| Gold!  

Carla didn't start when Wolfgang yelled, or when he tapped her . She exhaled slowly, "I don't feel very well, is all. I'll visit the nurse after the assembly, but I should be able to pull through. until then" She gave a reassuring smile, and Kaiser could likely tell it was more for her than for him, "Thank you for your concern, Wolfgang." She looked over the students, "I can't be all gloomy while they're happy for their first day, even if I feel ill."

||Dustin|| Open

Thankfully, the assembly was about to start. 'I guess I have good luck so far. Waiting around wouldn't be that fun.' He leaned back in his chair and tapped idly on one of his legs, yawning a few moments later.

||Akil|| OPEN||

Akil returned his eyes to the stage and waited for everything to get moving, taking in Killshot's introduction. 'little bit...disconcerting for a hero name, isn't it?' He thought about the heroes back home, their playful names and references to personal things-He would miss them, but there were new heroes to idolize here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eibus

Generally a fun kid. Don't be afraid to open a chat!